We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Winter festival

Quote Originally Posted by ShireDweller View Post
    Will the festival tickets we have left over from last year still be usable this year?
    Mine have carried over in past years, so they probably will this year as well

2. Sapience what can you tell us about Winter Festival this year?
    Any new events or cosmetics because Festivals have the best chance of getting me back online but only if there's a reason.
    I enjoyed last year's as much work as it was, I really hope it's expanded on since the last few festivals I've taken part in have been lacklustre.
    The Lone Wolf
    Radspakr 85 Guardian,Haluilas 82 LM, Varri 65 Champ

Quote Originally Posted by ShireDweller View Post
    Will the festival tickets we have left over from last year still be usable this year?
    I'm wondering this as well, since a year ago Turbine said the new Festival Token currency would be the only festival currency going forward, but it still isn't. They swept that under the rug, perhaps thinking people would just forget about it. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all if they decided to go back to the old Yule Festival tokens, and stayed completely silent on the forums when people come on here outraged and demanding to know why last year's currency is still useless.
    -Silverlode- Ithoran 95 Guardian | Ithorano 85 Captain | Velga 85 Burglar | Ithoriel 85 Hunter | Odolier 44 Minstrel | Ithorann 27 Lore-master

Yule festival is without a doubt my fave festival, I've been looking forward to it all year. I just hope there are more quests and prizes. And it's extended even further past it's end date.
    I'll enjoy getting drunk in and out game and running past that dead hobbit. It's so nice to see loads of people playing in frostbluff unlike the main game where I see one person everyother hour. (Eldar)

Please have more/ new deeds, I did them ALL last year. If my toon was real they would of died from drink and work overdose.

AshBrockDawn | Rockmor | Moriak | Thamor | Ranak
    Server: Eldar

Red face

Looking forward to playing Yule Fest. It is my favorite Festival of all. I started playing LOTRO about the time of Yule Fest and have always held a special place for it in my heart. I had also just moved to Germany and it was a vivid experience for me, everything was. Just wanted to say thank you Sapience for answering all the questions we throw at you, in such a kind manner.
    As for those horse races...to whomever stated it was "too easy" ....lucky you, because I happen to fail on a regular basis. Good day all....blessings from this hunter for your holiday season.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1f21b00000032a574/signature.png]Silvraelle[/charsig]

Ok we are a few hours into the 18th where is the festival I slept early in the day and i am here waiting with my wife. Like always no info no nothing just no Yule to be seen I should have started 3.5 hour ago come on and start the thing already. Whats the problem someone forget to throw the switch :-(
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter

Might be because it's not yet 7 am in Boston.
    Crickhollow
    Lv 100 Loxsley Man Hunter
    Lv 77 Vetyran Man Captain
    Lv 75 Tungsten Dwarf Guardian

it is now tho right, i'm waiting too.

AshBrockDawn | Rockmor | Moriak | Thamor | Ranak
    Server: Eldar

Yule (jul in modern Swedish, joulu in Finnish, and for some very odd reason christmas in English - might have to do with some foreign religion that has been forced upon the inhabitants of the "isles") is this year on 21 of December at 18:11 (6:11 pm) UTC.

So we are closing up ... will Turbine make it in time? Nothing yet as I can see (18th of December @ 7:41 am EST).

Thumbs up

The Yule Festival will start today at any moment! https://www.lotro.com/forums/calenda...2013-12-18&c=1
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Dec 18 2013 at 09:05 AM.

~ Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2