We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where are they now??

Just curious, where all the smack talking freeps are from weeks ago?? I no longer see any of the smack talkers in the moors?? Wait, and all those ELITE freeps wanting 1v1s 2-3 weeks ago, where have y'all gone. Im waiting at GTA along with all the others you called out. What, no response now that the favor isnt in your hands????? I didnt think so!!!!

Wheres the shirtless dwarf with the big flower, now that rks arent OP. Go back to Landy, you arent good enough to be here...

Quote Originally Posted by WABBAJABBA View Post
    Just curious, where all the smack talking freeps are from weeks ago?? I no longer see any of the smack talkers in the moors?? Wait, and all those ELITE freeps wanting 1v1s 2-3 weeks ago, where have y'all gone. Im waiting at GTA along with all the others you called out. What, no response now that the favor isnt in your hands????? I didnt think so!!!!

Wheres the shirtless dwarf with the big flower, now that rks arent OP. Go back to Landy, you arent good enough to be here...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDe_QA22vq0
    Vercetorix R12 Warden- Brandywine
    Epiales R9 Defiler- Elendilmir; Johnthefisherman R7 BA-WIndfola
    ~VT~

Anyone interested in a 1v1 at GTA with me while I equip any 1-handed cosmetic weapon you want, feel free to post up or PM me and I'll be happy to oblige.

The concept of someone not being good enough to be here is pretty humorous, well played on that count.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

They will be back at 1v1's when freeps are dominant in them, not just GvG or RvR. For now, they will hug one shots or keep to the safety of zergs.

I'm obviously not good enough to play here either since I keep going out there and getting one-shot. I guess part of me must just like the punishment
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Hall0Wx View Post

You don't know the real reason. Wouldn't you feel bad if all the elite freeps were actually stranded along a dark road with car trouble and in need of help? Wouldn't you!!??
    Jeffaman-Guarding Hobbit Jeffro-Burgling Hobbit Tinulaurien-Elf Lore Master Cephus-Champion of Men Lilnooblet-Hunting Hobbit Jeffrandir-Snooty Elf Rune-keeper- All of Brandywine
    Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!
    RIP Nidor - Brandywine's bravest warrior

What does it matter? Just fight the players that come out and don't worry about the rest.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    What does it matter? Just fight the players that come out and don't worry about the rest.
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    I'm obviously not good enough to play here either since I keep going out there and getting one-shot. I guess part of me must just like the punishment
    FuzzyWuzzy is on my hit list mwahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfrum View Post
    FuzzyWuzzy is on my hit list mwahahahaha!
    Fuzzy's a beast. No, literally, he's a beast
    [COLOR=#800080][B][SIZE=1]Second Marshall Adanelriel Willbreaker,[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#999999][B][SIZE=1] Mistress Over Fear[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][B][SIZE=1] and lover of bog-lurkers[/SIZE][/B].[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#a52a2a][SIZE=1][B][SIZE=1]~Adan - Incendiary Expert[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    They will be back at 1v1's when freeps are dominant in them, not just GvG or RvR. For now, they will hug one shots or keep to the safety of zergs.

All freeps need to come out to the Moors at lv.65 when they fix mitigations so it will be truly fair and no one gets mad.

For 1v1s, I'll make sure to only use my pitchfork/frying pan like Desolates said and remove all jewelry. I'll also only turn with my A and D keys.

I'm currently in the process of convincing Turbine to somehow enforce these rules so that all is right in the world.
    Vercetorix R12 Warden- Brandywine
    Epiales R9 Defiler- Elendilmir; Johnthefisherman R7 BA-WIndfola
    ~VT~

Quote Originally Posted by jinjaah
    Hey All,

Audacity is indeed bugged right now. We are working on resolving this issue for the next patch. Will update you with more information when I have it.

-Jinjaah
    Pretty much sums up the answers to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WABBAJABBA
    now that rks arent OP
    That's what you think. Same armor of storm bubble, easier access to word of exaltation bubble (shorter CD too), prelude to hope ticking every 1 sec, self motivation providing a 4.5k heal, all while being able to dps on a target, attuning faster than before...up to a 10s channel skill that persists for 4-6k+ dmg per second or epic conclusion on the move without the need for vivid imagery to crit.

I'm hoping we don't have to feel the need to equip cosmetics to level the playing field and can instead go all out in 1vs1s.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

[CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

i logged in and found 2/3rds of my skills gone and my in combat gear swapping disabled. i really don't get how much easier they can make it tbh, i mean i have less skills on my champ now than my warg lol
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    i really don't get how much easier they can make it
    Maybe now you will be able to kill a r7 warleader and r7 warg 1v2?

I mean, since it took you 8 minutes and 26 seconds to kill a single r7 warleader...perhaps players like you are the reason Turbine decided to make the game easier...

As an aside, why is this titled 'Soleus vs Zergs?' All I see is you failing even with max bubblespam and Exalted Combatant to 1v2 a r7 warg and r7 warleader...and fighting a r3 warleader and r4 spider 1v2...
    Last edited by Ocracksmokehegoes; Dec 04 2013 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocracksmokehegoes View Post
    Maybe now you will be able to kill a r7 warleader and r7 warg 1v2?

I mean, since it took you 8 minutes and 26 seconds to kill a single r7 warleader...perhaps players like you are the reason Turbine decided to make the game easier...

As an aside, why is this titled 'Soleus vs Zergs?' All I see is you failing even with max bubblespam and Exalted Combatant to 1v2 a r7 warg and r7 warleader...and fighting a r3 warleader and r4 spider 1v2...
    Not this again.....talk about beating a dead horse.....

Tell us how you REALLY feel. I'll give you a hint it rhymes with sad.

/insert tissuebox gif
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

I don't exactly know who you are but I'm quite happy my flower has struck you so curiously in the heart. Please don't hate that I'm naked, I was born that way.

I only recently got level 95, haven't had much time to play, I have to balance social life, networking investments and exam finals to study for (you know, University... perhaps studying in a post-secondary education isn't something accustom to you).

However, since you have enough time to be roaming supposedly a rather empty map (the main point of your post) perhaps you will have enough time to help me get some decent gear that isn't 10-levels below the current end-game. Ah, and do note "WABBAJABBA" that to get said gear, requires PvE in a sense that isn't the PvE in creepside. Going further on this thought, the size of the Ettenmoors vs Western Rohan (the expansion) is something to consider when you're wondering where "freeps" are. Remember, this isn't a PvP based game, I'm sorry to say the world doesn't revolve around the Ettenmoors for you.

I know, i know, Creeps don't have to gear, they just go out and use the miniscule skill rotations, so please, since you're so bored and have enough time to write this amazing, well justified post, come help out!

You have such valiant courage to be able to put yourself out here in these forums, challenging all without a second thought.

I am truly curious as to why though... why you did not have this much valiant courage to challenge everyone blindly, when the cap level was 85.

I still don't know who you are though.
    Last edited by Gottapee; Dec 04 2013 at 04:18 PM.

Maybe now you will be able to kill a r7 warleader and r7 warg 1v2
    well seeing as i made that particular video less than a month after the expac dropped, and with level 75 LIs at level 85 its still better than any champ i've seen do. how bout this, go watch all my videos then feel free to comment on my lack of skills mr 5th anon troll account.

***oldnews***
    also, im flattered you reuse gifs ive posted here before in an attempt to troll me. it's quite cute.

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    /insert tissuebox gif
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

I miss the smack talk. I can't wait to see what the update holds. I'm on the edge of my seat. As of 9:38 a.m. today, I have returned to Brandywine... This will be fun.
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadow21 View Post
    You always were a big noob, Adan!
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post

I only recently got level 95, haven't had much time to play, I have to balance social life, networking investments and exam finals to study for (you know, University... perhaps studying in a post-secondary education isn't something accustom to you).
    I cannot wait for all of these excuses to disappear the moment the update hits!

The last finals are on Dec. 14, it's that convenient isn't it?

I cannot wait to know why creeps form a 12 man craid and extend to 15/18 to faceroll (even more) our 6man groups.

We could have some nice pseudo-balanced fights versus 8/10 creeps even if I know freeps would die in the end, but they need 15.

Moors aren't that bad atm for freeps when you have a decent group but most creeps still feel the need to bring the zerg while it's not needed at all now...

When devs will fix aud bug, no mitigated damages and other stuffs such as lvl 95 pvp gears at 12.1 freeps will prob faceroll moors once again, sigh.

And seriously Turbine, lag is absolutly insupportable even out of RvR.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast