We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Just Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by WABBAJABBA View Post
    Lmfao. You think too highly of your kin and your supposed legacy. You, nor anyone else in your kin has ever made anyone log-off. You flatter yourselves way too much. But, i guess thats what helps you sleep at night. As far as bullying. Did you read the whole thread?? Or just pick and chose what to reply to, in your blind rage, just to inflate your ego or your kins standing, by just jumping in WilliNilli and posting from the hip. A question was posed to a few of your kinnies, they replied. I called them out on it and most of your other #### kinmates. As to why they arent asking for 1v1s now or in the moors playing, now that they dont have clear advantage, yet are creeping it daily. Egos dont seem to be bloated now that freeps dont have the advantage. Im sure once the moors is fixed and freeps have the clear advantage again, Nyyx will be back out with others, claiming to be the best once again.

As far as cyber bully. Is my post now any different than when you or your kinnies make posts about creeps never leaving grams(creeeps are leaving grams now btw....wheres snh). Or call creeps out on how bad they play?? NO difference what-so-ever, except its directed in your direction this time. You like the lime light so much, then take the good with the bad. You wanted challenging fights a few weeks ago. Now you can have them, but where is snh?? Oh, i know, hiding at gv or playing on the winning/op side. Try coming out of GV 1-shots and putting your money where your mouth is. Peace Out.

Im off to work, you may respond when you have free time, i might find some time later to respond if i deem any responses worthy of my time.

too funny
    lol who is creeping daily again? Look, I get it that when you decided to post this troll thread, you didn't feel secure or brave to post on your own account, and that you lack the courage of your convictions. Bravo on finding a way to express yourself in spite this crippling fear. However, since you only pick and choose what you respond to, you may have missed the fact that snh hasn't been a regular group out in the moors for quite some time, several months actually, save for a few individuals. Or perhaps you don't care because Milnor was abusing his class and using a banner on your warleader. Shame on him.

Let me ask you a question since you asked me (and my kinmates) one. Hopefully you're grace me with a response. What are you going to do when all the Turbine acknowledged bugs in the moors get fixed? Because if the past is any indication, then pvp truly will be dead
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval

Random Junk No One Cares About
    Oh hey man, interesting to see you on Landroval forums when I just replied to your post on Brandywine forum as well as this is truly a wonderful surprise.

I'm very happy you're so attached to me that you've even followed me individually into Brandywine as well as this is truly a wonderful surprise.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...e-are-they-now

Pleasure is all mine as well as this is truly a wonderful surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Oh hey man, interesting to see you on Landroval forums when I just replied to your post on Brandywine forum as well as this is truly a wonderful surprise.

I'm very happy you're so attached to me that you've even followed me individually into Brandywine as well as this is truly a wonderful surprise.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...e-are-they-now

Pleasure is all mine as well as this is truly a wonderful surprise.
    Youre so cute lil' man. No one followed you any where, but what is one to have expected from another bloated ego that only plays the winning side. I merely posted there as well, knowing a few of your scrubmates transferred there. And being i havent seen any of you in the moors since the power shift I of course had to call it out on Brandy as well.

Feel free to respond, its not like you can resist anyway. trolololololol

Youre so cute lil' man. No one followed you any where, but what is one to have expected from another bloated ego that only plays the winning side. I merely posted there as well, knowing a few of your scrubmates transferred there. And being i havent seen any of you in the moors since the power shift I of course had to call it out on Brandy as well.

Feel free to respond, its not like you can resist anyway. trolololololol
    Says the guy that responded to SNH posts 8 minutes, 14 minutes, 12 minutes, 1 hour and 1 minute, and 13 minutes after new posts were made on the first day. Talk about not being able to resist responding.

Sorry, carry on children.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

So I would just like to say, from reading all of these, that who..give...a..fck..that's freeps don't want to come out until everything is fixed (i.e mit bug blah blah) or until they are geared up. Who gives a sht that SnH don't want to come out cuz they aren't "op anymore". Stop the QQ and just quest or NOT play until the time comes for their return. Jesus. Not to mention there ARE a few freeps exploring the map so kill them. Its pointless to post a thread about freeps not wanting to play in the moors yet. stupid stupid stupid. just fcking RELAX and wait for them they will come and we creeps will have our hands full.
    Krahjarngladiator r10 reaver Spidermaan r10 weaver Shadowsfear r8 warg Vaineatter r8 Warleader Voodoomagoo r7 defiler Vilearrow r6 ba
    Arrowdain r7 hunter

The quality of forum qq lately has been lacking.. If you're going to troll, at least come up with some original/entertaining material. :P
    [B][I]Nymwe, R11 RK [/I][/B]

SnH is bad because yes.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Rhimlaith View Post
    The quality of forum qq lately has been lacking.. If you're going to troll, at least come up with some original/entertaining material. :P
    I agree. Something something forum mitigation bug.
    [COLOR=#FF8C00][SIZE=2][B]Hromgar[/B][/SIZE], Captain[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FFFFF0][SIZE=2][B]Numenorean Guard,[/B][/SIZE] Landroval[/COLOR]

Pssssttttttttt,

Hey all the ""lol we elite kin"" that were asking for 1v1s 2 weeks ago. Those same creeps that you were asking are currently waiting for those 1v1s that you were asking for. Lets show epeens now that you have no advantage. WAIT WHAT??? Oh i didnt think so. Too funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    Come 1v1 me )

I find it pretty funny the person who calls us out has a level 85 LM on Elendilmere(which is arguably the most OP class last update). Oh and guess who hasn't leveled their LM since creeps are broken. I can't win without water lore spamming through creeps damage ;O....

Can't wait to fight you again (although he probably won't be leved until lms are stupid OP again).
    P.S. Didn't even know water lore spamming LMs could lose to bas before I met this guy.

I found the disease he suffers from, called the Dunning-Kruger effect. It is a very serious disease that must be taken into account of when making fun of him...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect
    Last edited by crl13107; Dec 06 2013 at 03:00 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520 a00000006a7cc/signature.png]

Quote Originally Posted by Rhimlaith View Post
    Huzzah Nym!
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

SnH are a bunch of putrid internet jocks demonstrative of Landroval PvMP's journey down the toilet, but I don't see a point in continually making threads about them.
    [center]Dum spiro, spero - Cicero
    Alexandrov, R9
    Stanimir, R7
    Kollontai, noob
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Stanimir View Post
    SnH are a bunch of putrid internet jocks demonstrative of Landroval PvMP's journey down the toilet, but I don't see a point in continually making threads about them.
    Eh.... Considering you know maybe 3 or 4 of us and of that you only know from random forum post you can hardly make that assumption. But.. to your second point, spot on and is exactly what I've been trying to say through the last 5 or so SnH oriented threads.
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

LOL this made me laugh out loud. ha agreed.....
    Krahjarngladiator r10 reaver Spidermaan r10 weaver Shadowsfear r8 warg Vaineatter r8 Warleader Voodoomagoo r7 defiler Vilearrow r6 ba
    Arrowdain r7 hunter

Well, if they same few are always running their mouths. Then, yes, they will be called out on it.

Well, if they same few are always running their mouths. Then, yes, they will be called out on it.
    You seem to find a good use for all those broken keyboards, impressive. How do you call it? Throne of the Rage Logger? or Seat of the Fury? =)

You seem to find a good use for all those broken keyboards, impressive. How do you call it? Throne of the Rage Logger? or Seat of the Fury? =)
    Obviously, Milstore seems to be fixated on his keyboard fetish, to offer any semblance of an intelligent comment.

wow man, such a hater, probably 1/2 of SnH never even set foot in the Moors. we were 1st and foremost a pve raiding kinship. if you're who I think you are, you didn't get into the kin not because of your skill, but because your a P.O.S. as a human being, as your posts so eloquently point out.

Mortem Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    your a P.O.S. as a human being,
    Maybe he was just trying to fit in and thought it was a requirement to get in? :P

Figured I would say it jokingly before someone else did but was serious
    Last edited by Trainatura; Dec 07 2013 at 03:55 PM.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

"I don't know half of SnH half as well as I should like and I like less than half of SnH, half as well as SnH deserve."

Do I win this thread???
    Uglymf/Uglyassin

Okay, this is just freaking awesome. Though I would think sitting on all those keys would be a bit uncomfortable.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Quote Originally Posted by subadar View Post
    wow man, such a hater, probably 1/2 of SnH never even set foot in the Moors. we were 1st and foremost a pve raiding kinship. if you're who I think you are, you didn't get into the kin not because of your skill, but because your a P.O.S. as a human being, as your posts so eloquently point out.
    Ive never applied to your scrub kin, nor would I. Ive been happy in my same kin for well over 5 yrs. Funny, I have come to the same assumption about most of your kinmates. Mainly after I read a post from one of your scrubmates about the moors action. Oh OH OH wait....the funniest thing I ever watched was Nyyx, and his tutorial on how to mouse turn. The LULZ my kin and I got lasted for weeks.

But, thanks for the invite to your kin, but Ill pass.

Ive never applied to your scrub kin, nor would I. Ive been happy in my same kin for well over 5 yrs. Funny, I have come to the same assumption about most of your kinmates. Mainly after I read a post from one of your scrubmates about the moors action. Oh OH OH wait....the funniest thing I ever watched was Nyyx, and his tutorial on how to mouse turn. The LULZ my kin and I got lasted for weeks.

But, thanks for the invite to your kin, but Ill pass.
    Care to share who you are and what kin you have been in for well over 5 years?
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Cynfive Cynrion[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]Cynthri[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000ff]Callun Cynrios[/COLOR]
    Points > Everything
    I am spy

[/SIZE][/CENTER]

seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    seriously.

What a joke!!!

Didnt have time to read the forums till now. Let me shed some light on this post. The opening poster is actually borfinn, to those that dont know who that is ( which most likely is near everyone in here cause borfinn was no one to be remembered ) borfinn was a mediocre dwarf gaurdian back at level 65 cap in the gank squad kinship. He was known is the biggest runner of his time. Originally inspired by Made ( another dwarf gaurdian ) a past friend of mine borfinn tried very hard to ...."get gud" but just couldnt cut it. He was one of those guys who could beat a creep if it was a newb or under rank9. He tailed me around shooting invites to me every time he saw me, after awhile it got annoying but whatever, after the gank squad died he stuck with wilandria and the kinship he made soon died aswell. After time passing i realized the gaurdians i thought were good are actually mediocre compared to others so i guess that puts borfinn on the scrub level. He and his peers realized that their time was over and other players came along that they just could not compete to so while his peers decided to take a break fron the game he decided to release his inner nerd rage in glff making it obvious he was an angry and disturbed little individual which got his account banned permanently. He followed up by making a black arrow, that fell in love with the skirmisher stance called Paytowin. His style of play was kiting and running (didnt change at all from being the biggest runner on his gaurd ) into npcs or a fire trap. I personally dont bother with him or the rest of the gank squad at all, they stand forever defeated knowing deep within themselves theyr scrubs....whats the point in telling a noob hes bad when he already knows it but denies it?
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast