We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LM pet dmg too low

Today i leveled to 95 and got a 2nd age staff. I am blue traited and in Pve the pets are very strong and usefull.
    But than i went to the PvMP area and my pet (Lynx) does about 1k critdamage and 300 for a normal attack. That is too low for the pet line because MPs have about 50-70k morale and pets are totaly useless.
    Also the Loremaster himself is very squishy and can get oneshotted by blackarrows.
    and I have the old L85 ettens armor.

(and sry i am not a native english speaker)

There are a number of extremely significant bugs and exploits that are prevalent in the moors right now, including bugs massively reducing the incoming damage creeps take, and bugs and exploits massively increasing the amount of damage they do (the increased damage part applies to a lesser extent to certain freep classes as well).
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

It's always interesting to observe how extremely divergent different player takes on a game element can be. Below is a link to a thread in the LM section started by a creep who thought that LM's "sic 'em" was so OP that he reported it as an obvious cheat/exploit.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...ter-Pet-Glitch

That thread is a troll. He created a new game account to just to start trolling threads.

im not a troll oO

i just wanted to point out that the whole blue line is useless in pvp. i can do about 3-5k dmg to creeps and than i am dead.
    i hope that gets fixed soon.

Language confusion I believe, the troll comment was in regards to the other linked thread, not this thread here.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

Quote Originally Posted by themightymink View Post
    im not a troll oO

i just wanted to point out that the whole blue line is useless in pvp. i can do about 3-5k dmg to creeps and than i am dead.
    i hope that gets fixed soon.
    your not getting the point that the other guy just told you. creeps audacity is bugged to do -60% incoming damage and also their new damage type (fell-wrought and orc craft) was not added to the mitigation table so they can kill any squishy pretty easily and on top of that there is no scaled audacity gear for freeps yet. wait for update 12.1 and retry that blue lined sic em.
    Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards, For They Are subtle and Quick To Anger.

Armdyl ''Army'' The Loremaster - Secretly afraid of Reavers, Wargs, Blackarrows, spiders, and Defilers. Even More Terrified of eye gouge's 3 second cool-down.