We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

L60 FA vs. L65 SA

Which is better a L60 FA (which you can't slot the really good crafted relics into because they are minimum L61) or a L65 SA?

I'm asking because I normally muscle through with my L65 LI all the way to my L75 SA LIs.

Should I just use this L60FA until I hit L65 and then go to the SA?

Any opinions would be welcome.

I usually just go with the 65 SA and take it with me to 75 SA. For a burglar bag / runekeeper satchel / champ rune I would probably go with a lvl60 FA, since those particular items only receive minimal benefits from level upgrading (or at least this was the case before HD) and the FA gives more total points to spend on legacies.
    [COLOR=#ffd700]I'm a Banana[/COLOR]

For a weapon I'd never bother with the 60 FAs, the 65 SA will have a significant advantage in dps and it takes forever to level FAs high enough for the extra legacy points to take effect.
    For a class item I might take the 60 FA and keep it until 75 or maybe even beyond (depending on class and legacies).
    Last edited by Grimdi; Dec 01 2013 at 05:29 PM.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more