We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 43 of 43

Thread: OOC regen

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    Regen or Morale and Power is one that affects both sides. As since Freep have lower Morale and Power it affects us more more but not just us.
    @Draithenz1971 You're funny. You need to post more stuff. Yeah, freeps have lower morale and power but they regenerate to full morale soooo much faster than creeps do. Fire was saying that it takes about a full 3-4min to regenerate to full morale. For freeps it'll take 2 minutes at the most. Why or how are they affected more? Another point from your previous posts you have wrong is that you imply that creeps have always been over powered. You couldn't be more wrong. These last few weeks I guess you can consider them OP because of the freep's lack of new audacity armor and the doubled creep audacity. But besides that, creeps have always been underpowered compared to freeps. Trust me on this one. I've been playing the Warden class since it came out and started Moorsing with him late Moria/early RoI. In the RoR expansion, they were one of the most overpowered freep classes. Champions and Rune-keepers were the next on the list. They had life easy compared to creeps. I'd log onto my Warg when I got bored on my Warden and for the first time in a while, I actually felt a challenge.

    As for losing your bubbles and regeneration skills, go QQ to someone who cares. You still have it easy compared the Moria-era Champions who had only two heals and absolutely no bubbles. This new generation of Champions who relied way too much on their bubbles wouldn't last a day out in the Ettenmoors if they had to play a Moria-day Champion.

    And for buffetraider, I'd give you +reputation if they didn't shut it down. More and more freeps forget they had a backbone.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    Yeah, freeps have lower morale and power but they regenerate to full morale soooo much faster than creeps do. Fire was saying that it takes about a full 3-4min to regenerate to full morale. For freeps it'll take 2 minutes at the most.
    50k+ morale takes longer to regenerate than 15-20k? Go figure.

  3. #28
    I normally dont see much about posting to much in the forums. Expressing yourself from one perspective tends to piss some off no matter what I say. Lmao. Right now I get in fights and I run out of power. If I do this now. How will if be for me when I start doing stuff in the Moors against a Creep. A Creep is far more dificult to tfight than a NPC. So see problems ahead for freeps because its the perspective I play from and what effects me and my game play. Morale is not as much issue as power is. I increased my fate as still has not helped. I am only Rank 9 in the Moors and some time I cant seem to even scratch a creep. So that is how I see things. If I had 50K Morale I wouldnt see Zero coming so fast and close all the time, lmao. Warg hits me on horse back, near over half the time I am dead before I hit the ground and try to turn towards the warg and think of fighting. As why I dont solo anymore. You have you view but that is the view I get almost anytime I choose to try to do any daily before this whole change took place. Just think of the end result when I do go to the Moors again.

    The tree trait system has taken all my rigging skills I used for Morale and power but 1. Not to amused by this and to get it back I have to sacrifice twice as many points which will take a lot of time to get. In Arkistone I go to see if the Raid gear is updated. Its dead on the Freep side and for good reason to.

    Granted i will reserve my final view until they decide to update our Raid Gear to propper level of 95.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    I normally dont see much about posting to much in the forums. Expressing yourself from one perspective tends to piss some off no matter what I say. Lmao. Right now I get in fights and I run out of power. If I do this now. How will if be for me when I start doing stuff in the Moors against a Creep. A Creep is far more dificult to tfight than a NPC. So see problems ahead for freeps because its the perspective I play from and what effects me and my game play. Morale is not as much issue as power is. I increased my fate as still has not helped. I am only Rank 9 in the Moors and some time I cant seem to even scratch a creep. So that is how I see things. If I had 50K Morale I wouldnt see Zero coming so fast and close all the time, lmao. Warg hits me on horse back, near over half the time I am dead before I hit the ground and try to turn towards the warg and think of fighting. As why I dont solo anymore. You have you view but that is the view I get almost anytime I choose to try to do any daily before this whole change took place. Just think of the end result when I do go to the Moors again.

    The tree trait system has taken all my rigging skills I used for Morale and power but 1. Not to amused by this and to get it back I have to sacrifice twice as many points which will take a lot of time to get. In Arkistone I go to see if the Raid gear is updated. Its dead on the Freep side and for good reason to.

    Granted i will reserve my final view until they decide to update our Raid Gear to propper level of 95.
    All it sounds like is rather than spending time complaining about losing some of your ez-mode skills than learning how to play with skill. If a single Warg kills you before you start fighting back and you're a High Warden, you really need to re-evaluate your gear and learn how to play your class.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    58

    Thumbs up Silly Silly Mr. Champ, Creeps aren't overpowered, just not underpowered.

    You are still complaining about your power? well buy a stack of power pots then and use second wind whenever it is up. I don't play my champ often and still know that much. complaining abut what power will be in pvp? You are forgetting that you have a defalt 1 audacity which decrease power cost by 10%. Good job. You told me you wanted current examples, fair enough.last night the meneldor server their was our first raid versus raid fight in which the creeps were outhealed and utterly destroyed by a heal-cappy, heal-minny, blue-guard, red-guard, blue-lm (who didn't use waterlore), a blue-hunt, and yellow-champ. Yet you are still here whining about being underpowered. the freeps were random people grouping together. the creeps are random as well but mostly ones who could win almost any 1v1 in mirk-RoR. Skilled creeps wiped to a bunch of random freeps who communicated via raid chat. out of the 32 minute fight, the only kill we got was on an ungrouped lm. why are you still crying?

    @firehandsjr. if im correct you play on crickhollow, don't you remember the first week of RoR? that was creepside overpowered. no warg lost a 2v1 and my spider beat 4 r10+ freeps (pre-easy gain, meaning exerinced freeps) in 4v1. that sir is OP, right now vital target and impale hit hard. wargs kill things fast, they are a stealth class, of course they hit hard. If creepside was OP warleaders wouldn't get their biggest heal as an 13k crit.

    p.s. the champ parsed highest dps.
    Last edited by BuffetRaider; Dec 05 2013 at 01:31 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f1436/signature.png]Clutchofdarkness[/charsig]

    Time is nothing but life's sunset, enjoy it while it lasts.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    58

    Just read your other comments and you are in over your head junior

    You said you are only r9? and you have been out there since 2012? Either you don't have enough experience to participate in these arguments or you really suck at champ. You said earlier that you only play when freeps are OP, so pretty much all of RoR ecept the first week or two. You said you only solo or small group when a friend asks, which implies you don't know how to play individually in pvp. Raids and 6 mans give plenty of renown when you zerg around so if you are r9 off of raiding you clearly don't have that much playtime in the ettenmoors. You cannot rely on audacity to solve your problems. I had, on spider, 8 audacity until about august of this year, then i got full audacity in a week and quit the game to go to rift for a bit. before i got full audacity i could beat anyone 1v1 except water loring LM and half the minstrels, that is with 8 audacity. so don't whine about that, i cannot begin to tell you how much that bothers me. creep mits may be bugged right now but that's fine, 2v1 a creep if you really can't 1v1. a second person makes up for the mitigation and audacity boost. Or you can act like a kid and pout until you get what you want on the 18th. you say that nobody on arkenstone is freeping? well you make your server look really bad, im glad i don't play it anymore. Wise up, read a skill other than Sudden defence (oh btw that used to be a parry/evade boost instead of bubble.) and get back into the moors. creeps aren't looking for free renown (some starhuggers maybe) but instead are looking for actual fights.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f1436/signature.png]Clutchofdarkness[/charsig]

    Time is nothing but life's sunset, enjoy it while it lasts.

  7. #32
    wow, something special since I understand your Creep side is complaining way more and have 2 to 3 times Freeps Morale and Power. A bit hypocritical isn't it. lmao. If I had that much Morale and Power I would be much more happy to. Instead I read how much time it takes you regain your way more Morale and Power. Dont preach me serman Hypocric. Your just Proving Freep Sides with every word.

    Of course you want us to come out to fight now, I Tree Trait that need adjusting and outdated gear. The only time some creeps might have the balls to come out in force and attack while they have the extreme upper hand.

    Stating fact is not wining. It saying how it is. Then again you seen 100% power gamer who would not be playing a Creep if it was not the way it was not. Clearly not for a Challenge but the OP E Z mode feel it gives you. I don't dislike Creeps as per say but you might be an exception considering you play like you discuss issues about the game. Warped and one sided.

    Told by a Friend who has a creep he doesnt play much Creeps were bitching a fit on our server. lmao
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000264409/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    lvl 95 Champion / Rank 10 Arkenstone Server / Officer - Order of the Cresent Dragon / Kuznumshi lvl 95 Reaver / Rank 7 Arkenstone Server / Grunt of Tribe of Aracnophobia

  8. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    wow, something special since I understand your Creep side is complaining way more and have 2 to 3 times Freeps Morale and Power. A bit hypocritical isn't it. lmao. If I had that much Morale and Power I would be much more happy to. Instead I read how much time it takes you regain your way more Morale and Power. Dont preach me serman Hypocric. Your just Proving Freep Sides with every word.

    Of course you want us to come out to fight now, I Tree Trait that need adjusting and outdated gear. The only time some creeps might have the balls to come out in force and attack while they have the extreme upper hand.

    Stating fact is not wining. It saying how it is. Then again you seen 100% power gamer who would not be playing a Creep if it was not the way it was not. Clearly not for a Challenge but the OP E Z mode feel it gives you. I don't dislike Creeps as per say but you might be an exception considering you play like you discuss issues about the game. Warped and one sided.

    Told by a Friend who has a creep he doesnt play much Creeps were bitching a fit on our server. lmao
    Can you please rewrite this in English so I can understand what you are saying and form a correct response. Thank you.
    ~Anaxander R9 Warden, Baranthor R5 Hunter, Skartan R2 Guardian~ Elendilmir
    ~Karukh R10 Warg, Prisonshank R6 Reaver~ Elendilmir
    **Mac User**

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    Can you please rewrite this in English so I can understand what you are saying and form a correct response. Thank you.
    I really couldn't agree more. I wonder if he's even a native speaker of English...
    Anyway, if someone wants to play creep because of the "OP E Z mode feel it gives you", then you shouldn't be playing creeps-side. If you want that "OP E Z mode feel it gives you" you should be playing a freep. Also, this is just my opinion, but one of the qualifications of being overpowered is that one needs something to fight against. I kind of find it hard for myself to consider my creep OP because all I have to fight against are NPCs. Any idiot can kill those.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    58

    Your arguments sound like you forgot to put points into the Logic tree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    wow, something special since I understand your Creep side is complaining way more and have 2 to 3 times Freeps Morale and Power. A bit hypocritical isn't it. lmao. If I had that much Morale and Power I would be much more happy to. Instead I read how much time it takes you regain your way more Morale and Power. Dont preach me serman Hypocric. Your just Proving Freep Sides with every word.

    Of course you want us to come out to fight now, I Tree Trait that need adjusting and outdated gear. The only time some creeps might have the balls to come out in force and attack while they have the extreme upper hand.

    Stating fact is not wining. It saying how it is. Then again you seen 100% power gamer who would not be playing a Creep if it was not the way it was not. Clearly not for a Challenge but the OP E Z mode feel it gives you. I don't dislike Creeps as per say but you might be an exception considering you play like you discuss issues about the game. Warped and one sided.

    Told by a Friend who has a creep he doesnt play much Creeps were bitching a fit on our server. lmao

    You have more power than creeps. Creeps have 3 times the morale because they don't have the heals to make a difference. Your opinion does not encompass every freep's therefore I am ot proving freep side. don't go changing the subject to ooc regen, you started complaining and starting arguments so don't back out.

    you know you have 3 trees not 1 right? And you have 95 gear but not audacity gear. Three weeks is oudated? is your wardrobe empty? Creeps always want freeps to fight, pvp stands for player versus player. im not sure about arkenstone but you are an idiot to say "creeps" as if it applies to every server. I know at least 5 server have creeps that always come out and fight. I for one will never hide behind a raid nor wait in keep for help. If im in the ettenmoors I expect to die but when I go i'll make sure I drag you down with me. creeps rarely have the "upper hand" unless you are a reaver (pun intended, I couldn't resist).

    I agree stating fact is not whining, but all you've done is whine. You are saying how you've been told. you clearly have no experience as a creep nor much as a freep (you also did no deny it). I only play my spider when it is underpowered. even when it isnt I sit In my burrow and watch fights. why would I do that? because a challenge is more fun. and if you are reffering to the high rank creeps who suddenly all play now, take a moment to realize people take breaks until new expansions ans that r10+ isnt a one night job. Roll a spider and watch the OP EZ mode damage you do. You say I play like I discuss issues of the game? That is true but your opinion of that is warped and 1 sided. The way I discuss issues s by attacking them head on, pursuing one objective while gathering the information I need to finish another. when I fight on lotro I drain power (well its insanely hard now) while doing as much damage to their morale as I can. I want them to heal, it drain their power for me. after awhile they get low on power but full morale. they start to do the necessary steps to get power back. that is my window however small it may be. I take the opportunity to deal burst dps and interrupt their rotation to heal this is very effectiveon everything except minstrels, lm, and rk due to their restoration skills. so that is my playstyle. you bet your ### I discuss issues like I play. you sir have an issue. I certainly I hope you don't discuss it like you play.


    again there is error in your logic. told by a friend, meaning you haven't experienced first hand. He doesn't play much, well gee how would he really know then? What exactly are creeps bitching about, arkenstone's finest refusing to play?


    This saddens me. I play both sides depending on who is the underdog. it's rare to see your amount of ignorance, even in the fellowship invite spamming freavers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f1436/signature.png]Clutchofdarkness[/charsig]

    Time is nothing but life's sunset, enjoy it while it lasts.

  11. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffetRaider View Post

    @firehandsjr. if im correct you play on crickhollow, don't you remember the first week of RoR? that was creepside overpowered. no warg lost a 2v1 and my spider beat 4 r10+ freeps (pre-easy gain, meaning exerinced freeps) in 4v1. that sir is OP, right now vital target and impale hit hard. wargs kill things fast, they are a stealth class, of course they hit hard. If creepside was OP warleaders wouldn't get their biggest heal as an 13k crit.

    p.s. the champ parsed highest dps.
    early ROR was pretty bad for freepside. 1 of the rare times I actually freeped not creeped the majority of the time. But that first week freeps were rather under geared. I would have liked to see what would have happened with better gear but ehh. However even then there was a freep class or 2 that could still beat those OP creeps if they went spamhealing method. but yeah. I would tend to agree with you that creeps were a bit OP in early ROR. but that certainly didn't last long lol.

    Oh, yellow line champ has pretty wicked DPS from what I seen. I have a feeling once aud bugs are fixed unless heals creepside get scaled a creep raid might lose to a good freep 6 man
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140100000af094/signature.png]Baneoffirehands[/charsig]
    R8 RK, R8 champ, R7 burg, R8 warden. R13 warg, R10 spider, R9 reaver, R8 Warleader R6 BA

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    182
    I'll just point this out:

    Quote Originally Posted by Draithenz1971 View Post
    I dont go out solo or small groups
    Everything you need to know about this player is quoted.
    "All of us have left someone behind. That is why we brave the darkness. We fight so they may see the dawn."

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    258
    Draithen 0 - 1 Everybody else

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lothlorien
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post
    early ROR was pretty bad for freepside. 1 of the rare times I actually freeped not creeped the majority of the time. But that first week freeps were rather under geared. I would have liked to see what would have happened with better gear but ehh. However even then there was a freep class or 2 that could still beat those OP creeps if they went spamhealing method. but yeah. I would tend to agree with you that creeps were a bit OP in early ROR. but that certainly didn't last long lol.

    Oh, yellow line champ has pretty wicked DPS from what I seen. I have a feeling once aud bugs are fixed unless heals creepside get scaled a creep raid might lose to a good freep 6 man
    I never really understood RoR Freep complaints. The first week Freeps were undergeard, yes, and as a result weren't in top form. However, what did they expect to happen without being geared up? My of the complaints came in the first few weeks IIRC. First few weeks are always the toughest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amdul View Post
    I'll just point this out:



    Everything you need to know about this player is quoted.
    Haha I didn't notice that before.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    58

    Firehands makes a good point, but here's why cappy > champ (not just because it's always my fav class)

    Quote Originally Posted by firehandsjr View Post

    Oh, yellow line champ has pretty wicked DPS from what I seen. I have a feeling once aud bugs are fixed unless heals creepside get scaled a creep raid might lose to a good freep 6 man
    Yellow line champ may be amazing in those raid fights but when creep mits get those nerf you can expect pet lms to kill everything when the zoo comes out, hunter's upshot or blue line rapid fire, rk EC, fire bleeds/combustion, and anyone who is grouped with a half decent dps cappy to basically rule the moors. cappy dps buffs for those who don't know can provide (with legacies) -15% attack duration for 1m (15s cd), 15% damage if standing within banner range (10 meters?) which also applies a stacking crit buff for...15s? up to 5%, 25% for 25s with to arms, 20% melee and range damage I don't think tactical for 20 second, however is triggered every time the blade brother or the cappy successfully damage something and the duration is 15s (call of the blade brother), telling mark 10% 40m toggle with no cd, and last but not least, oathbreaker's shame. oathies is 35% but can upgrade to 20s total duration. you can have all those buffs up at once. imagine a warleader bubbled your favorite warg. imagine that the warleader must die, stack all those buffs for a total of -15% attack duration, +5% crit, and +105% damage to that war leader. now imagine a group focus firing it if that warleader gets bubbled the oathies will make it -55% inc damage. lets say a hunter upshot does 10k dev. that will become roughly with the original outgoing bonus (70% oathies isn't counted) 1700 -55% 9350. you lost 650 damage on the warleader when it got bubbled. Modern cappy = OP in dps, but creepside is lucky freeps don't understand this yet. so if you read this and you are a freep, power level your cappy and become the first to leeeeeroy jeeeenkins into a raid and actually survive.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f1436/signature.png]Clutchofdarkness[/charsig]

    Time is nothing but life's sunset, enjoy it while it lasts.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    58
    D: I screwed up. the bubble would be -45% because the telling mark is incoming not outgoing damage.
    with some better calculations you lose 2800 not 650. 650 would have been nicer for hunts. regardless doing 7200 of that 10k dev (when nerf comes 10k might be a crit) with a warleader bubbled is fantastic. if it isn't bubbled you do 20,500. it's unlikely with a 20,500 hit and the other freeps attacking that it'll have time to get a bubble anyway.
    without cappy it is a 1k dev or a 10k unbubbled.
    Last edited by BuffetRaider; Dec 08 2013 at 10:54 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f1436/signature.png]Clutchofdarkness[/charsig]

    Time is nothing but life's sunset, enjoy it while it lasts.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,802
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffetRaider View Post
    Yellow line champ may be amazing in those raid fights but when creep mits get those nerf you can expect pet lms to kill everything when the zoo comes out, hunter's upshot or blue line rapid fire, rk EC, fire bleeds/combustion, and anyone who is grouped with a half decent dps cappy to basically rule the moors. cappy dps buffs for those who don't know can provide (with legacies) -15% attack duration for 1m (15s cd), 15% damage if standing within banner range (10 meters?) which also applies a stacking crit buff for...15s? up to 5%, 25% for 25s with to arms, 20% melee and range damage I don't think tactical for 20 second, however is triggered every time the blade brother or the cappy successfully damage something and the duration is 15s (call of the blade brother), telling mark 10% 40m toggle with no cd, and last but not least, oathbreaker's shame. oathies is 35% but can upgrade to 20s total duration. you can have all those buffs up at once. imagine a warleader bubbled your favorite warg. imagine that the warleader must die, stack all those buffs for a total of -15% attack duration, +5% crit, and +105% damage to that war leader. now imagine a group focus firing it if that warleader gets bubbled the oathies will make it -55% inc damage. lets say a hunter upshot does 10k dev. that will become roughly with the original outgoing bonus (70% oathies isn't counted) 1700 -55% 9350. you lost 650 damage on the warleader when it got bubbled. Modern cappy = OP in dps, but creepside is lucky freeps don't understand this yet. so if you read this and you are a freep, power level your cappy and become the first to leeeeeroy jeeeenkins into a raid and actually survive.
    Given that all of these damage increases only effect the base damage of the skill, and not any additional damage gained by mastery, your math is very very very wrong.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

    Even my Signature is trolling!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    58
    masteries... yeah I forgot got about those things. which is the variable in the equation too. however if I were to count masteries into my really terrible math (not sarcasm) the damage would only be higher. the bubble would the take the 45% of that new damage though so it shouldn't be raised signifigantly. I am afraid of what the non bubble would be with a fully geared bubble.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000f1436/signature.png]Clutchofdarkness[/charsig]

    Time is nothing but life's sunset, enjoy it while it lasts.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload