We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Seeking Dedicated Creeps

First off, this is a generic message I'm posting on all but the most popular servers. If this server's pvp is doing well I ask you to read no further.

Gladden has recently had an influx of High Ranked Freep transfers and is now lacking Dedicate, Ranked Creeps. If you are considering transferring your Ranked Creep to another server, I would like to invite you to consider Gladden.

Hating Freeps is the only requirement.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Not to rain on your thread, but with Gladden being an old NA server and Eldar being a former EU server, there will not be any transfers of ranked players going either way.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."