We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

quad pack including angmar or mirkwood ?

Hi guys,

I was wondering does the quad pack includes angmar quests or mirkwood ?

I am planing to buy this for my little brother, but in order to reach the moria he will have to go to some other areas that are not included, and i was wondering if angmar or mirwood are included in the pack as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by tixooo View Post
    Hi guys,

I was wondering does the quad pack includes angmar quests or mirkwood ?

I am planing to buy this for my little brother, but in order to reach the moria he will have to go to some other areas that are not included, and i was wondering if angmar or mirwood are included in the pack as well ?

The quadpack includes Mirkwood, but not Angmar. The quadpack is simply a bundle of the older expansions - Mines of Moria, Siege of Mirkwood, Rise of Isengard, and Riders of Rohan.
    Those four expansions are included, but nothing else, so the non-expansion questpacks (like Angmar) are not included.

(Note: Even if you don't have a particular questpack/expansion you can still travel through that area, you just can't start any quests or deeds there.)

Except the Epic (main story) Quests. Those are free to all. (Apparently, I hear that the newest expansion does not continue this trend, but everything up until it is golden.)
    (I should probably change this to a real sig now, but I'm busy playing LotRO.)