We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Disconnecting from Server

Hello all,
    I just started playing LOTRO again, and I'm having some troubles. Whenever I get into the game, I can play fine for about 1-5 minutes. Then, my character stops moving and the I get a message saying, "connection from the server has been lost!" Is there any way to fix this?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hello420 View Post
    Hello all,
    I just started playing LOTRO again, and I'm having some troubles. Whenever I get into the game, I can play fine for about 1-5 minutes. Then, my character stops moving and the I get a message saying, "connection from the server has been lost!" Is there any way to fix this?
    Thanks!
    This is normally a problem with your Internet connection. i.e. your ISP.
    It is especially common to low-speed connections over long distances.

While Turbine has had connectivity problems they have resulted in extended outages which impact everyone.
    Bill Magill Mac Player
    (OTG)
    Val - Man Minstrel (90)
    Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
    Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (105)
    Valanne - Beorning (90)
    Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
    Valhad - Elf LM (65)
    Valkeeper - Elf RK (86)
    Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (70)
    Valanne - Beorning (92)
    Ninth - Man Warden (65)

"Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
    All about the fun!"

Disconnecting from server

I have been having the same issue. I am running three computers with LOTRO playing at the same time on the same internet connection and my computer is the only one that has this happen to. I got the error message at least 10 times within 1-2 hours last night. If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to fix this issue it would be appreciated. I have already done an upgrade on my video driver the other day and I put in more memory and I was still getting kicked off.