We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Update 13: Partridge Food?

I'm a cook/tailor/farmer. I'm currently installing Update 13 and saw in the notes that Partridge food is now available?

What is that? I'm sorry if the answer will be available once I finish with the update, but I can't find anything about it online. I'm the resident cook in my little family guild (me, brother, husband) so I'd like a little advance notice!

Thanks, guys!

I have the same question. I'm a yeoman too and this announcement interested and excited me. I don't think it means new recipes, but I hope it's something that applies to cooks!

Quote Originally Posted by lrowen View Post
    I have the same question. I'm a yeoman too and this announcement interested and excited me. I don't think it means new recipes, but I hope it's something that applies to cooks!
    partridge food is the name of the new cooking recipes that you can buy once Kindred with the Ents of Fangorn.
    :)

Yep, "partridge food" refers to the level 95 stat-buff foods. All are made with partridges. They are tiny birds, but evidently quite nourishing.
    Theofrid, Wyndriel, Wendros, Glydia, Halfrid, Fridward, Friddis, Fridli, Gondaglir

Quote Originally Posted by greatmom View Post
    partridge food is the name of the new cooking recipes that you can buy once Kindred with the Ents of Fangorn.
    My level 58 cook just bought (and learned) several new partridge receipes from the guild receipe vendor in Michel Delving.