We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quest Bug! Another One for the Broadacres

Hello everyone,
    This is a WARNING to everyone that you should AUTO-ACCEPT the auto-bestowal quest in the Broadacres: Goblin-badge. I mistakenly declined the quest after defeating my first Goblin-spearman and I can not get the item to drop again from another Goblin-spearman. I figured that if I waited five minutes, the goblin-spearman would drop the quest item again but alas, it didn't. You should also probably avoid declining any other non-warband auto-bestowal quest that you come across in case this same bug applies to the other quests that are started from a quest item drop on a mob. I have already submitted a bug report on this and I suggest you do the same.

Note: This bug does not impact the Broadacres quest line.

Would be a good idea to set your bestowal quests to be automatically accepted.
    [COLOR=#ffd700]I'm a Banana[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by melyjely View Post
    Would be a good idea to set your bestowal quests to be automatically accepted.
    Yes it can be very helpful however, mine is usually off because sometimes I don't want to accept war-bands. I must have forgotten to turn it back on and mistakenly hit the wrong button