We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Celondim Roleplay (Landroval)

Hello there,

I have a character who, for reasons of her own, is taking a respite from Bree in Celondim. I don't -have- to RP her visit there, but I thought it would be fun to see if there were anyone else who would be interested in finding roleplay in Celondim and/or Duillond. It would most likely be a chance meeting, so it wouldn't have to be anything serious. Elves in particular are welcome!

In any case, no matter what Race you play, I would certainly be excited to have you. If you are interested, please let me know in this thread, a private message, or you can send a tell or mail to Orchil in game. I just thought it'd be an interesting opportunity for RP outside of Bree! Thanks!

Gloompeach

I'd be interested. It shouldn't be too hard to think of a reason Orelchon would not return to Celondim or Duillond for a bit.

Sounds like a nice change of pace. Stay away from the docks though. The fisherman tend to insert themselves into whatever situation. :P
    Connection failed: Client timed out the connection

Awesome! Just let me know what times would work for you, either on here, in a PM or a mail/tell to Orchil! Thanks so much!

And yes, those busybody fishermen!
    Last edited by Gloompeach; Nov 30 2013 at 03:27 AM.