We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Bug reporter

Bug reporter

I'd love for the game to work better with the Mac client, I really would, since at the present it is oscillates between working ok and being an ugly mess. So recently I've tried not to ignore or gloss over glaring problems and tried to report issues... but I can't. I can't use the pull down menus for some of the required input fields of the bug reporter, and since they're required, I can't submit.

All I got in glff to my inquiry about reporting a bug in the bug reporter was an Inception reference

Anyone else have issues with the bug reporter on a Mac, or could this a more general issue?

4 Twinfall Path, Tund Nir, Falathlorn Homesteads, Eldar
    Quote Originally Posted by BertieWooster View Post
    I'd love for the game to work better with the Mac client, I really would, since at the present it is oscillates between working ok and being an ugly mess. So recently I've tried not to ignore or gloss over glaring problems and tried to report issues... but I can't. I can't use the pull down menus for some of the required input fields of the bug reporter, and since they're required, I can't submit.

All I got in glff to my inquiry about reporting a bug in the bug reporter was an Inception reference

Anyone else have issues with the bug reporter on a Mac, or could this a more general issue?
    I think you can get around this by using the up and down arrows once you have a drop-down box selected.
    [IMG]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5484/9448680453_7464ba69cf.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=#f0fff0][FONT=georgia]Also on Eldar: Zigil (95 RK)|Hoarbrand (95 B)|Relenna (95 W)|Eodras (86 CPT)|
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#F0FFF0][FONT=georgia]Gulhir (53 LM)|[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#f0fff0][FONT=georgia]Wendras (63 H)|Zali (61 CHM)|Celgoniel (23 RK)[/FONT][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by BertieWooster View Post
    The bug reporter in the Mac Client has been broken since Beta... still not fixed.

Basically, you have two options:
    1- Use the Bug Reporter drop-down in the Forums.
    The only difference between that and the one in-game is that the in-game version "auto-fills" the Character Name, Rank and Serial Number ... er Location Information.

1A use this to "note" the contents of the pulldowns.

2- using the in-game /bug form...
    Tab to the Pulldown and type the first letter of your response as deterimed from 1A above... hit return, and it should fill in. Some times you need to actively "select" that pulldown rather than tab to it. Just try it more than once.
    Bill Magill Mac Player Founder/Lifetimer
    Old Timers Guild - Gladden

Val - Man Minstrel (90)
    Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
    Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (105)
    Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
    Valhad - Elf LM (65)
    Valkeeper - Elf RK (86)
    Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (70)
    Valanne - Beorning (94)
    Ninth - Man Warden (65)