We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Was told that store.turbine.com and store.lotro.com were two ways to purchase but

I was told that because i had difficulty to buy the quad pack sale on store.lotro, i could try on store.turbine but i can't find the offer on store.turbine.
    If i select all 4 packs, there are maybe at 50% each but it doesn't equal 19.99 at the end like the quad pack sale.

Does anybody know if this is normal that i don't see the quad pack offer on store.turbine ?

If you're still having problems with the LoTRO / Turbine stores I suggest you do what I did: buy it on Amazon.com. It's also 50% off.

Note: the digital download edition at Amazon said it's for Mac only, but ignore it. I run LoTRO on Windows 7. After completing the purchase I received a receipt in the email with the activation code. Just log into your account and paste in the code and it will add the quad pack to your account. No need to download the Amazon downloader or any other software.