We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need help finding a thread

Need help finding a thread here. Right after Helm's Deep was released someone made a thread here that had a ton of pictures detailing all the lore tidbits that came with HD. The thread had images of the King's Barrows outside of Edoras, 2 statues of a town near Edoras, tapestries, and other really cool lore stuff from HD.

The thread was at least 2 pages long, and I cannot find it anywhere here. Would anyone happen to know?

Edit: Never mind, found it not even two seconds after making this thread. Is it possible I'm a Took? https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...s-of-Westemnet
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Woot! Problem solved! Glad we could help!
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.