We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Troll slayer deed in Westemnet

Hi folks

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to do the troll slayer deed in Westemnet. The only ones I can remember are some 140K elite masters, which take a long time to kill, and a warband in Stoneacres (i think) that is not always there.

cheers
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004e35e/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Drake66 View Post
    Hi folks

Can anyone tell me where is the best place to do the troll slayer deed in Westemnet. The only ones I can remember are some 140K elite masters, which take a long time to kill, and a warband in Stoneacres (i think) that is not always there.

cheers
    There is an area north of Helms deep in the mountains with some quests (War-trolls and Pullers). They only have ~37k and ~75k morale each iirc.

Regards
    /T
    Dawarad HNT | Dawadan MIN | Dawfast CMP | Dawaran CPT | Dawmur GRD | Dawared WRD | Dawagrim RK | Dawaras LM | Daweric BRG | Dawagar MIN | Dawarar CMP | Dawnakh WRG | Dawbag BA | Dawgil WVR | Dawglob WL |

There is also Trolls that appear in these here Forums, though I believe the value of these trolls to be inconsequential to actual gameplay, especially over the past week or two where value has depreciated to numbingly repetitive absurdity.

Stick to the area outside of Helms Deep as mentioned above, much more fun

Cheers

J- RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Drake66 View Post
    Hi folks

cheers
    Shatorthum. 54.4S, 87.4W

Just outside Marton. You'll trip over an encampment of 18-34K trolls on one of the epic quests. You can farm the slayer deed in about three trips through the place.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiaJesus View Post
    Shatorthum. 54.4S, 87.4W
    This is where I did mine. Plus there is a warband of trolls that has a fairly quick respawn and I killed it a number of times for +6 to the deed each kill.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10