We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Task: Stubby Beaks

Hello!
    Does anyone know where to find stubby beaks for the level 80 task? I must have spent hours trying to find a mob to drop them but I haven't had any luck. I've already tried the crebain in the Wold and the ones in the northern part of the Sutcrofts but they only dropped painted beaks and weathered beaks respectively. I was going to file a bug report because I wasn't sure if this item even exists but I wanted to see if others have completed it or not. Thanks in advance!

The level of the mob affects the quality of the item dropped.

If the mobs in the wold are too low level, then try an area of higher level mobs. Such as the wofden in Entwash Vale.

Did you get any Stubby Beaks?
    I can't find any either.

I do not believe there is any critter that drops this item. It is only going to be the Crebain that have beaks. There are very few Crebain in East Rohan. They all appear to be too low a level to have this kind of beak.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    I do not believe there is any critter that drops this item. It is only going to be the Crebain that have beaks. There are very few Crebain in East Rohan. They all appear to be too low a level to have this kind of beak.
    Have you tried in Wofden, like I previously suggested? Or, in the fields surrounding Garsfeld in the Sutcrofts? There are plenty of Crebain in East Rohan.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    Have you tried in Wofden, like I previously suggested? Or, in the fields surrounding Garsfeld in the Sutcrofts? There are plenty of Crebain in East Rohan.
    Yes, I've tried Wofden and Garsfeld, and several more places in Eastern Roahan where I did find crebains. But they all seem to drop other kind of beaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Markorin View Post
    Yes, I've tried Wofden and Garsfeld, and several more places in Eastern Roahan where I did find crebains. But they all seem to drop other kind of beaks.
    Then, you're doing something wrong.

Creature: The Wodfen Crow
    Loot: Stubby Beak

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    Then, you're doing something wrong.

Creature: The Wodfen Crow
    Loot: Stubby Beak
    Yes, you are right. They drop in Wodfen. Thanks!
    I forgot, when I was there a couple of weeks ago, I didn't find any crebains.