We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28

    "Unknown Error" in store

    Every time I try to log into the store (either from the character select screen, or in game as a character), I get a white screen with the message:
    ERROR:
    An unknown error occurred.

    Is the Store down? Or is it something on my end?

    The FAQ on 'store not displaying correctly' had nothing on this particular (unknown) error.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Posts
    1,875
    Store is down. Getting same thing for me and a kinmate.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28
    Thanks, amigo.






    And here is some extra text because the forum won't let me just say 'thanks' without adding a bunch of extra letters for no good reason.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Naperville, IL, USA
    Posts
    174
    Thanks from me too .. had and issue, came to the forum, found answer without asking. You folks are great!!


    (sad that the Store is unavailable when I had money to spend)
    Thalia, for Reacher
    Bubbie, for posterity
    Glyndis, because I needed an elf

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8
    I was having the same issue, was really wanting to see if I could unlock the quad pack with Turbine points. I wonder if they're aware of it..but maybe not since it's Thanksgiving.
    What's Taters Eh?

  6. #6
    I'm almost certain the quad pack is cash only from the website, and is not available in the LotRO store.

    My concern about the store being down is that the TP awards from deeds tend to have more trouble being recorded properly when the store is out, and there's no way to check if they're being tallied properly.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hot & Humid Mississippi
    Posts
    345

    Talking

    Hopefully it's not down long, or, in the Spirit of the Holidays Quartermaster could be nice and extend the double purchase points for an extra day or so
    [B][I][COLOR=#4169e1][/COLOR][/I][/B]

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Moln View Post
    I'm almost certain the quad pack is cash only from the website, and is not available in the LotRO store.

    My concern about the store being down is that the TP awards from deeds tend to have more trouble being recorded properly when the store is out, and there's no way to check if they're being tallied properly.
    Just look in the ingame store under 'My Account' and then 'View Purchase History' if you've got the points. I am missing about 30 TP. Just. Great.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Karotte View Post
    Just look in the ingame store under 'My Account' and then 'View Purchase History' if you've got the points. I am missing about 30 TP. Just. Great.
    This thread is about the ingame store being inaccesible. I don't mean to be snippy, so apologies if that's been fixed since my earlier comment (I've been watching my football picks go bad all afternoon rather than playing not sure if my TP was getting recorded).

  10. #10
    The store had an interruption that we were able to resolve. We apologize for the delay. The In-game store should now be fully accessible.

  11. #11
    What QuartermasterU said.

    Store works now, so I stand corrected. And btw, my points this afternoon did record correctly.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moln View Post
    What QuartermasterU said.

    Store works now, so I stand corrected. And btw, my points this afternoon did record correctly.
    Good to hear!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hot & Humid Mississippi
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterU View Post
    The store had an interruption that we were able to resolve. We apologize for the delay. The In-game store should now be fully accessible.
    So.... How about a special sale for the downtime :-)
    [B][I][COLOR=#4169e1][/COLOR][/I][/B]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload