We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wardens! Threat?

What is best way/build/skills to build threat now.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    What is best way/build/skills to build threat now.
    Best way for ME is going with the damage path, lotta bleeds and stuff. I am VERY new with them though seeing as U12(Update12 AKA Helms Deep update) the new system is barely over a week old!

See you gotta do at least 1/3 of the damage to get all the agro, Many people said this is kinda bad for wardens and makes guardians the MAIN threat peeps BUT...
    if a warden needs to be getting agro he's in a fellowship, and most have healers to heal him, but if he's SOLOING... then he needs no agro and can focus on self heals.

Also Guardians (In my opinion) should be the main threat peeps seeing as they can't do DPS as good as a warden and they can't do ranged fighting worth squat, They're mainly a Melee class as the warden can be melee AND ranged.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadStar View Post
    Best way for ME is going with the damage path, lotta bleeds and stuff. I am VERY new with them though seeing as U12(Update12 AKA Helms Deep update) the new system is barely over a week old!

See you gotta do at least 1/3 of the damage to get all the agro, Many people said this is kinda bad for wardens and makes guardians the MAIN threat peeps BUT...
    if a warden needs to be getting agro he's in a fellowship, and most have healers to heal him, but if he's SOLOING... then he needs no agro and can focus on self heals.

Also Guardians (In my opinion) should be the main threat peeps seeing as they can't do DPS as good as a warden and they can't do ranged fighting worth squat, They're mainly a Melee class as the warden can be melee AND ranged.

Guardians can't do dps?....
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/5/4/9/0/0/5654900bzdgw.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lumbercamp View Post
    Guardians can't do dps?....
    Oh no they can do DPS, Just before they didn't do DPS very well before this update.