We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

HD Loot List [Discontinued]

In anticipation of update 12.1 and the official loot list this project has been discontinued. More information can be found in this thread.

Thank you to those that submitted pieces to the list, your help was and is appreciated.

The list can be found here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    Last edited by CuruornEU; Dec 10 2013 at 01:29 PM.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

These are the items where I am certain about the instance:

Shoulders are from Sambrog (several times) and SG Gorothul (several times). Since you have this item already marked as a School/Library drop, it proves that the loot is not distributed as intended (maximum in 2 instances).

Gloves are from School and BG t2c Durchest.

Boots from Thadur.

Cloak from SG Gorothul.

I will keep updating this post if I find something not listed in the spreadsheet
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasa View Post
    Shoulders are from Sambrog (several times) and SG Gorothul (several times). Since you have this item already marked as a School/Library drop, it proves that the loot is not distributed as intended (maximum in 2 instances).
    Thank you for your contribution!

It seems drop chance is also bugged, half of my teal drops have been those ####ty shoulders.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]

Can someone perhaps get the data on all available teal items using the compendium plugin? We can then get the item stats added to the database.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoris_they_spider View Post
    Can someone perhaps get the data on all available teal items using the compendium plugin? We can then get the item stats added to the database.
    The versions data-mined from compendium have no level showing and the stats are certainly not to be trusted, I had a look myself and unfortunately we won't get far. I guess the scaling isn't applied to the stuff compendium finds, so we need to see actual level 95 drops.
    All posts to be taken with a pinch of tasty salt.... preferably rubbed on a Tater

school drops legs and off hand wep and robe and shoulders

gloves that was linked dropped ffrom erebor t1 trolls

The system is clearly not working as intended because these items are only meant to drop from 2 instances each. You think we should /bug this?

Quote Originally Posted by Southers View Post
    The system is clearly not working as intended because these items are only meant to drop from 2 instances each. You think we should /bug this?
    I don't think there's any reason to submit a /bug report. The devs are certainly aware of the state of the expansion. All we can really do is wait for the update and see if they fix things.

The way that items are currently set up is that, for each class, you should not see a particular item drop in more than two spaces. Taking a will-based trinket as an example, however, you may end up seeing this in up to six instances total (2 for loremaster, 2 for minstrel, 2 for runekeeper). Given remote looting, each class essentially has their own drop structure.

This will be changing for 12.1, however, as I am planning to go through all of the loot and restrict all of the 'shared' pieces to the same instances for all classes. Meaning that ultimately, you should not see a single piece in more than two instances, regardless of your class.

I do realize that this may throw off some of the tracking that has already been done, so I am not opposed to the idea of releasing a list of all of the potential drops and their respective spaces if people are interested in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Verizal View Post
    I do realize that this may throw off some of the tracking that has already been done, so I am not opposed to the idea of releasing a list of all of the potential drops and their respective spaces if people are interested in that.
    This would be incredibly useful and appreciated by many

Please.
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

I can hardly believe you'd offer to do this. That would really be amazing, and many people would be very, very grateful.

This would be very much appreciated by a great many of us!
    Beleag, Warden - Saelmundi, Rune-keeper - Nimerdale, Champion - Haldoun, Captain

In case the few responses don't convince you I'm throwing my hat into the ring as well. Please do this! It would also be great if you guys could put out an official webpage or small program to download that mimics the new trait panels so we can theorycraft while not in game.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

First, everyone is talking about the medals you get and the rewards available. They never mention where in that battle interface to access the rewards. I've only done a few battles but it did mention I have a reward or two. That's all it says. Nothing mentions where to go to get the reward, and I learned a long time ago not to fiddle with buttons and what not until you know what they do. So who can clue me in on these confusing details?

Secondly, and this is just a pedantic point, but that color is not teal. It's cyan. Teal is a dark blue-green. Cyan is a light blue-green. Just one of those pet peeves

Vhivi, rewards from Epic Battles will go either straight into your bags, or will be in your pending loot list (depending how full your bags are etc). You don't have to do anything to get them, it's totally automated

Hope that helps!

EDIT:

Oh, Verizal that would be awesome! Do you mean a list for when 12.1 hits? I assume so, as a list now for the non-intentional could cause incorrect lists to float around the internets once the 12.1 fix comes? Thanks either way!
    All posts to be taken with a pinch of tasty salt.... preferably rubbed on a Tater

My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you...for this.

Wink

Yes, please!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1e21d0000000ad6cd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

That would be fantastic!
    Es grüßt General HauptmannMilithion - Held der Ettenöden

Sippenleiter von MNdK
    Technische Hilfe FAQ: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?402521-Technische-Hilfe-FAQ

The way that items are currently set up is that, for each class, you should not see a particular item drop in more than two spaces. Taking a will-based trinket as an example, however, you may end up seeing this in up to six instances total (2 for loremaster, 2 for minstrel, 2 for runekeeper). Given remote looting, each class essentially has their own drop structure.

This will be changing for 12.1, however, as I am planning to go through all of the loot and restrict all of the 'shared' pieces to the same instances for all classes. Meaning that ultimately, you should not see a single piece in more than two instances, regardless of your class.

Thanks in advance for even considering this.

And the minstrel sang to them……”and they passed in thought out to regions where pain and delight flow together and tears are the very wine of blessedness.”

I'd like to join the choir and say how welcome this list would be!
    Daelomin - r11 Guardian/Laurelin

Yes please, that not only would eliminate a pain point of this game, but it would also get information that previously was only in the hands of a few, out to the rest of the player base.

It would also incentivize running of instances, as previously/currently people weren't motivated to do them without knowing what rewards were there.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

This would be fantastic, thanks
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B]Galuhad | Narvelan[/B]
    Lore Breakers of Eldar[/SIZE]

[URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/list.php?skinnerid=3762"]Plugins[/URL] | [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?538975-Accounts-for-New-Players"]New Player Guide[/URL] | [URL="http://www.twitch.tv/galuhad"]Twitch[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

That would be great! Progress on the list has been relatively slow so far and an official list would really help the players out.

Yes please!
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast