We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

HD Loot List [Discontinued]

In anticipation of update 12.1 and the official loot list this project has been discontinued. More information can be found in this thread.

Thank you to those that submitted pieces to the list, your help was and is appreciated.

The list can be found here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    Last edited by CuruornEU; Dec 10 2013 at 01:29 PM.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

These are the items where I am certain about the instance:

Shoulders are from Sambrog (several times) and SG Gorothul (several times). Since you have this item already marked as a School/Library drop, it proves that the loot is not distributed as intended (maximum in 2 instances).

Gloves are from School and BG t2c Durchest.

Boots from Thadur.

Cloak from SG Gorothul.

I will keep updating this post if I find something not listed in the spreadsheet
    Ishtarien - Captain
    Ishtarel - Hunter / Lunasa - Minstrel
    Ishtaridas - LRM 105 / Ishtari - RNK 105 / Ishti - BRG 105 / Cabernetta - GRD 105 / Medovinus - BRN 105
    The Mellowship || Eldar -> Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasa View Post
    Shoulders are from Sambrog (several times) and SG Gorothul (several times). Since you have this item already marked as a School/Library drop, it proves that the loot is not distributed as intended (maximum in 2 instances).
    Thank you for your contribution!

It seems drop chance is also bugged, half of my teal drops have been those ####ty shoulders.
    [color=mediumblue]Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth -[/color][color=Maroon] Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader[/color]
    [color=forestgreen]One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/CuruuKR/featured]Withywindle PvMP Videos[/url]

Can someone perhaps get the data on all available teal items using the compendium plugin? We can then get the item stats added to the database.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoris_they_spider View Post
    Can someone perhaps get the data on all available teal items using the compendium plugin? We can then get the item stats added to the database.
    The versions data-mined from compendium have no level showing and the stats are certainly not to be trusted, I had a look myself and unfortunately we won't get far. I guess the scaling isn't applied to the stuff compendium finds, so we need to see actual level 95 drops.
    All posts to be taken with a pinch of tasty salt.... preferably rubbed on a Tater

school drops legs and off hand wep and robe and shoulders