We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Big Battles Rank 6

As far as I know, I am the first on the server to hit rank 6 in the big battle trait lines, but where is everyone else at a week after release?
    Brandywine: Competence-1 r13 Guardian, Obverse r8 Rune-Keeper, Bregendil r5 Champion

WOW propxus that's absolutely amazing so many many 'gratz But, Um .... what does it all mean?

Quote Originally Posted by propxus View Post

As far as I know, I am the first on the server to hit rank 6 in the big battle trait lines, but where is everyone else at a week after release?

Grats, Yeah im at 6 on Engi and Officer also. liking to swap back and forth between the two as needed. Need to get the raids done more often so i can get the max 216 points so i can get that sexy +30% run speed from red line
    Last edited by PERQ; Nov 28 2013 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PERQ View Post
    Grats, Yeah im at 6 on Engi and Officer also. liking to swap back and forth between the two as needed. Need to get the raids done more often so i can get the max 216 points so i can get that sexy +30% run speed from red line
    Lol yea that run speed looks awesome, I may also shell out 100 coins for a third line for officer 6 just to round myself out, and I've been thinking i'd run the raid probably this weekend, me not having it ranked yet is very annoying to me :/
    Brandywine: Competence-1 r13 Guardian, Obverse r8 Rune-Keeper, Bregendil r5 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Flooz View Post
    WOW propxus that's absolutely amazing so many many 'gratz But, Um .... what does it all mean?
    Well, rank 6 is just the pinnacle of the benefits from the Big Battle roles, like with the engineer rank 6, they get a huge bonus to all their building contributions or the officer 6 gets many more benefits to his commander orders, essentially making these higher roles stand out above the rest exponentially.

Oh I see now - it means you have 6 bonuses lit in the "expertise" part of the tree. Wow Wishing you luck (and good speed!) on continuing your journey to the 216 points