We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Zone rep

Zone rep

Okay so a few questions.

1: Is it still viable to achieve kindred with Helms Deep (forgot name) for the lvl 95 crafted armour and stuff and to barter BB jewelry (if you need rep to barter, can't remember)?

2: Or are the new level 100 zones more viable, (needed)?

Have 111.000 bonus rep to do with, not sure if that would be enough for both HD rep and the new 100 zones rep, which is why i ask.

Quote Originally Posted by SyKitty View Post
    Okay so a few questions.

1: Is it still viable to achieve kindred with Helms Deep (forgot name) for the lvl 95 crafted armour and stuff and to barter BB jewelry (if you need rep to barter, can't remember)?

2: Or are the new level 100 zones more viable, (needed)?

Have 111.000 bonus rep to do with, not sure if that would be enough for both HD rep and the new 100 zones rep, which is why i ask.
    A stack of rep acc is Always prudent - but no, you don't need rep to get BB jewelry: just stars of merit - barter is in DA (and I Think HD keep)

if you already have a few ranks in that minigame, it's easy and Quick

Pelagir rep gives you access to class essences (not seen as super great yet) and you get an FA symbol - nothing you can't get elsewhere for cash.

I went for Helm's Deep kindred, but not with accelerators and not for the gear. Post-U14 had enough shattered hatchets lying around to task board anything to Kindred, and I'll take as many free TPs as I can get. The Port is also nice to have for a non-hunter.

Now you'd probably be better off putting your rep (accelerators, task boards, whatever) toward CG. The rep quests don't drop TPs but they do gate those class essences as well as the landscape rare elite quests that are decent fun to do with a group.
    Neddor, Untrustworthy Guardian of Arkenstone
    Massan, Captain Nutter of Laurelin