We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Dwarrowdelr pvmp end of year rewards (shak style)

FREEPS

Best burg= Xunnang (or however u spell it) u alwats crushed me, 25% of my deaths go to you, all the other burgs I can either defeat or they farm
    Best captain= Samms we have 2 leave u till last 2 kill u
    Best player who's no longer on= Kraumer, why u not on anymore, ur only on on ur reaver, u used to farm me
    Best rk= xellor this was a no brainer
    Best ministrel/lm = song rider! with ur 50,000 heals we barely kill u

Gtg, check the post regularly for updates, brb in 10

Ur host, Shakmakh

End of year awards, not rewards

Best(most hated) farmer=Hacolypse the creeps hate u man
    Best loved hunter= snollygoster/ceorla we truly love u guys, thank u for the huge amounts of infamy we get off of

Honorable mentions-you guys came in 2nd and 3rd place

Vrax
    Nirodil
    Aegleka
    Snowthrax
    Pendras
    Blitz

Note- all the hunters got honorable mentions for best loved hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Shakmahk View Post
    Best captain= Samms we have 2 leave u till last 2 kill u

...........r u high?

This thread is epic! :3 Shak

Quote Originally Posted by Bromterd View Post
    ...........r u high?
    made me laugh so much!
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Best Lm pet:O.O.....Best spider pet:Hello Kitty..... Best reaver pet:Shakmakh....love,kisses=Yo ur psychopath spider.......

whos shakmakh?
    and am i only one that thinks he is some clone of smellycat? or even a son of coolevilduddeck?
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

best personality: shakmakh

end of year awards part three

CREEPS

best wl- Shapcidrat-Best raids ever
    best tribe-no qq
    best reaver-trilogi/kamikazzee/razyer/jasiak-these guy are the best on the server except the...............(next line pls)

TRUE BEST REAVER-SHAKMAKH- this guy is an epic al-pro- he has soloed xellor, blitz, gifred and the rest. he has even soloed xun the burg (he was AFK)
    best spider-saentthra or however u spell it (this award was given with grudging admiration cause sometimes i think he's a big jerk and ageist-probably is)
    best warg-Nellami-shes the highest ranked warg so shes probably the best
    best ba- th r13 ba everybody rages on and hates- forgot ur name, srry
    best defiler-Xik- ur healing is epic

best tribe-no qq
    QQ
    TRUE BEST REAVER-SHAKMAKH- this guy is an epic al-pro- he has soloed xellor, blitz, gifred and the rest. he has even soloed xun the burg (he was AFK)
    I'd like to see a decent creep who couldn't solo all of them at once (except myself) right now as HD is so kind to us this way .

She's one of 4 wargs I can think of (off the top of my head) who are r12, and Iorynn is r13.
    You mean Bo?

Just couldn't resist No offence to anyone except Bo because he's Bo (I'm sure we all love him really...).
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

he has soloed xellor
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

CREEPS

best wl- Shapcidrat-Best raids ever
    best tribe-no qq
    best reaver-trilogi/kamikazzee/razyer/jasiak-these guy are the best on the server except the...............(next line pls)

best spider-saentthra or however u spell it (this award was given with grudging admiration cause sometimes i think he's a big jerk and ageist-probably is)
    best defiler-Xik- ur healing is epic
    God shak....you think i am a jerk....well then let my clarify it for you,i am the biggest ezmoding douchebag failure zerger showoff jerk spider you will find in this server...my deepest apologies but sometimes....i just cant help myself:P and hell no Hello Kitty was,is and will be best spider(sorry fellow spiders)When i finally quit this game shak,i ll buy you a tarantula for your birthday so you will remember me day and night:P

Quote Originally Posted by Bromterd View Post
    ...........r u high?
    high on chocolate waffles? they are leagle now....
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Saenanthra View Post
    God shak....you think i am a jerk....well then let my clarify it for you,i am the biggest ezmoding douchebag failure zerger showoff jerk spider you will find in this server...my deepest apologies but sometimes....i just cant help myself:P and hell no Hello Kitty was,is and will be best spider(sorry fellow spiders)When i finally quit this game shak,i ll buy you a tarantula for your birthday so you will remember me day and night:P
    Now THAT'S what I call true love! Hehehe.

~Glorg
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

best forum post in years!!

shak stay away from drugs bro!

stoniakah r10 wl hubgrymeat r6 warg

katrindal lvl 95 r10 guard stonian lvl 85 r 4 champ ivistoned lvl 95 burg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000110423/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

a beer a smoke and lotro...that's life!

Who the hell gave Shak access to the forums? And when did he learn grammar?

WTB Evilcooldudeckk back
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000014268c/signature.png]Gartharg[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by stonian013 View Post
    best forum post in years!!

shak stay away from drugs bro!

stoniakah r10 wl hubgrymeat r6 warg

katrindal lvl 95 r10 guard stonian lvl 85 r 4 champ ivistoned lvl 95 burg
    Stay away from drugs when you work at a pub? I have to use u for my oldest old dude voice award. Sorry.

he has even soloed xun the burg (he was AFK)
    ^ Best. Thing. Ever
    Bolstad - 95 Hunter - R6
    Bolstoc - 95 Minstrel - R6

Foeslasher - R7 Warg

More awards

SOME WEIRD AWARDS

Old dude voice-Stonikah-old dude voice to the max
    Most pro computer geek-Saen/doom - tricked me into alt f4, made me think he hacked me and much more other computer-geeky stuff
    Most popular/best personality, etc etc- The!!!! Kraumer killing, Samms silencing, rift breaker ravaging, snollygoster sniping, etc etc etc (wanted to add doom virus destroying, pulverizing, murdering, silencing, all of the above etc etc etc but sadly doom is a creep, sauron would have the nazgul try to arrest me[i would probably beat them]) ................

SHAKMAKH-this guy is awesome- he soloed xellor,blitz, glib red, rift breaker, spruno, Xunnang (was AFK) , ceorla, snollygoster, pendras, snowthrax etc, etc, etc
    He is everything that's good.....actually bad(since he's creep) good, bad, good bad, good bad, IDK and IDC, BOTH

Award fact

No harmful thoughts went into the creation of these and more soon to come awards. (Actually there were probably some) anyway.

Cherrio!!!!

Now this.................this..... .............................. ..i can fap to:P

SHAKMAKH-this guy is awesome- he soloed...ceorla, snollygoster, pendras, snowthrax
    Do you think, if we all chip in, we can transfer him to Gilrain?
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Quote Originally Posted by Celedreor View Post
    Do you think, if we all chip in, we can transfer him to Gilrain?
    hell I'll pay for the transfer if it means not subjecting my eyes to this. This is like gah. Creep mentality at its best. You guys must be so proud to have him on your side.

trolololol
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

end of year awards part four 9or whatever part it is)

biggest Gankers-Blitz/riftbreaker-these guys cant even solo a r8 reaver they have to reside to ganking-such losers
    Guy who got to r5 the fastest-THE ONE AND ONLY.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. ....
    SHAKMAKH-he got to r5 in 3 hours, he was so pro, we was murdering freeps at r1, thats what got him to r5, shakmakh currently knows of creeps who took 3 months to r5 and 3 days to r6
    most ageist guy on server-obviously doomvirus-the loser spider who hates all people under the age of 14 (not 13, but 14) since evildooldude the messiah NOT was 13. Shakmakh the awesome reaver has personal experience being abused, no "mistreated" by him

SRRY GTG FREEPS ON

shak awards part whatever

least skilled cappy-bromton-he used to be here, even though he was r10 boy i could solo him at r5 and r6-super squishy and not that skilled-my lv 31 cappy could beat him
    biggest ganker creepside-boohulk-he ganks at r7-what a loser-he should have to be treated like a kid- we have to say like no, no, no, ganking is not good little boy, no, no, no in the voice you talk to a baby with
    biggest ganker freepside-ollathron- he ganked me while I was fighting blitz, and you know what? i finished him as soon as i finished blitz. he is such a high rank but he tries to gank and gets killed by the r8 he is ganking after the r8 is on like 10K from is previous fight-all i can say is keep on ganking! more infamy for me!!!!!
    best hunter (in comparison to other freeps in other classes) - trick question, there is none! all of em are squishy and they dont have much skill. the one who beats the other hunters in a spar tries to ganks me and tries to kill me even though i end up killing him-his name is blitz he didn't get best hunter award, but he did get 2nd place for biggest freepside ganker. GRATZ!!!!!!
    most honerable/best warden-Gifred-there only is one, all the others either gank or suck at fighting, i mean i could solo all of them, when i fought gifred it took me 4 tries and a bleed to kill him and he killed me in the process

somewhere between this world and the next...
    Hmm... I am not... sure... what is going on... here.

Could someone, maybe, please... explain?
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast