We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 81
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    The raids that I have led on creepside, in general, I haven't found to be much underpowered compared to the freeps we were fighting. If the raid is balanced, I think creeps can stand toe to toe with an equal number of freeps. We shall see in time.
    You haven't exactly been fighting freeps with any ounce of skill... I hesitate to call their groups "raids"... rather, let us say, "Camp-Squad-Until-We-Wipe-Once"
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    You haven't exactly been fighting freeps with any ounce of skill... I hesitate to call their groups "raids"... rather, let us say, "Camp-Squad-Until-We-Wipe-Once"
    It hasn't been raid vs raid, per say. But more like 6-12 vs 6-12. Some of the groups have largely been SB, FND, and Clock. So not necessarily lacking skill.

    I haven't really made any raids for the camp squads except once. I just generally just call targets in OOC if there's enough folks on who'll help. No point in making a raid for that mess, as your quote is extremely accurate.
    Last edited by Ravyrn; Dec 28 2013 at 10:51 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamealreadyinuse View Post
    That 13k impale that I mentioned was about 85% of my burgs health. A freep would have to hit for about 40k to take the same relative amount from a creep. Like I said before, I don't think any freeps are hitting that hard yet.
    I got hit for 37k by a rk and 6k from a tanking guard bleed
    Trashboth-Trashladden
    [IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/674x475q90/540/okyUr8.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamealreadyinuse View Post
    That's with full raid buffs. Creeps are putting out the kinds of numbers I mentioned all on their own.




    I'm barely over 25k in full PvE tank gear. Do some more creep math please. In my experience 15-20k is more common for freeps, perhaps I should have said 2-3 times but I did say that I was maybe exaggerating a bit. Maybe you could push 25k+ on a high rank tank class but if a freep does have that much morale, they'll hit like a wet noodle. Morale items usually don't come with crit and stuff.




    I wasn't exaggerating about being killed in 6 seconds, that actually happened.

    I think I had about 14 aud at the time. I don't think he was macroing, he didn't kill me all that much faster than other reavers have, the 6 second kill was just a fairly lucky/unlucky situation where pretty much everything crit. 6k blade toss dev, a few bleeds then an impale and dev strike. With crits on most of that stuff, even 18k morale doesn't last very long.

    14 audacity, is that level 85 armour? This sounds like a R o I era guardian who lost his "impervious to monster player damage" edge. I'm sure most of the guardians from that expansion will go the way of the "highly skilled" Rune Keepers who lost their edge a while back. Just refer to the dry marker board and pick the next flavor of the month class to exceed at.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by pvmpfailsauce36 View Post
    14 audacity, is that level 85 armour? This sounds like a R o I era guardian who lost his "impervious to monster player damage" edge. I'm sure most of the guardians from that expansion will go the way of the "highly skilled" Rune Keepers who lost their edge a while back. Just refer to the dry marker board and pick the next flavor of the month class to exceed at.
    I'll still play my guard after I get him full audacity and/or they fix charge. They were kind of weak last xpac and I still played it. With the dps buffs they are probably in a better place now actually. I've pretty much always played my guard and I've always owned at it. I am the best guardian in the world.

    Try again.
    Belegarod - Guard \ Belegarond-1 - Captain / Belegorond - Champion \ Maveryck - Runekeeper / Glaxe-1 - Burg \ Atwo-1 - LM / Jaspir - Warden \ Gladden

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by pvmpfailsauce36 View Post
    14 audacity, is that level 85 armour?
    ^ This is what I was thinking. Most of it is, so you can't really judge anything until everyone has full audacity, being 95 gear with better stats. Bele mentioned that he had 18k morale. That's pretty low for a guardian, even dps specced. He can give us more updated results when he hits full audacity, accounting for the fact that he probably doesn't have near the stats, -damage from the new creep damage, and crit defence he wants either from those set bonuses if he goes that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by usernamealreadyinuse View Post
    I'll still play my guard after I get him full audacity and/or they fix charge. They were kind of weak last xpac and I still played it. With the dps buffs they are probably in a better place now actually. I've pretty much always played my guard and I've always owned at it. I am the best guardian in the world.

    Try again.
    I laugh at the weak last expac thing, but I don't wanna go there again, already stated my points that said why they weren't, and I didn't even have to be here to say why. You wouldn't know when guardian was weak unless it bit you in the ace and mollywopped u across the face at the same time lol. You used stagger set in RoI and RoR, but aren't going to use it this expac, which I hope you hold your word to and applaud that. That best guardian in the world and always owned at it statements are also false. If you're the best guardian in the world, then there is some troubles out there in the moors for what a good guardian is and is at a sad state of affairs for the quality out there lol. My old apprentice Atoo's guardian Retaliaton-1 is better and he doesn't even play it much.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Dec 30 2013 at 06:14 PM.
    [url]http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/[/url]

  7. #57
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    ^ This is what I was thinking. Most of it is, so you can't really judge anything until everyone has full audacity, being 95 gear with better stats. Bele mentioned that he had 18k morale. That's pretty low for a guardian, even dps specced. He can give us more updated results when he hits full audacity, accounting for the fact that he probably doesn't have near the stats, -damage from the new creep damage, and crit defence he wants either from those set bonuses if he goes that way.



    I laugh at the weak last expac thing, but I don't wanna go there again, already stated my points that said why they weren't, and I didn't even have to be here to say why. You wouldn't know when guardian was weak unless it bit you in the ace and mollywopped u across the face at the same time lol. You used stagger set in RoI and RoR, but aren't going to use it this expac, which I hope you hold your word to and applaud that. That best guardian in the world and always owned at it statements are also false. If you're the best guardian in the world, then there is some troubles out there in the moors for what a good guardian is and is at a sad state of affairs for the quality out there lol. My old apprentice Atoo's guardian Retaliaton-1 is better and he doesn't even play it much.

    14 Audacity is 1 piece of 95 gear iirc. 18k morale was fully dps with that gear. As in, the exact same jewellery setup in PvE and PvP. I usually have low morale but I do a lot of damage. That is more fun for me, I've been gearing like this for the last few expansions. Out tanking people is boring.


    I have one more thing to say regarding this debate Vinner.

    People whose opinions on this/the last xpac matter: People who played the game and class in question for several hours.

    People whose opinions on this/the last xpac don't matter: People who didn't play the game and class in question at all.



    Quote Originally Posted by Fererif View Post
    I got hit for 37k by a rk and 6k from a tanking guard bleed

    I missed this post earlier. I just want to say. I would love to know what that tanking guard is doing to get a 6k bleed tick. Tanking guards don't even have bleeds really? I can barely get 3k bleed ticks fully dps against pve mobs
    Belegarod - Guard \ Belegarond-1 - Captain / Belegorond - Champion \ Maveryck - Runekeeper / Glaxe-1 - Burg \ Atwo-1 - LM / Jaspir - Warden \ Gladden

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamealreadyinuse View Post
    14 Audacity is 1 piece of 95 gear iirc. 18k morale was fully dps with that gear. As in, the exact same jewellery setup in PvE and PvP. I usually have low morale but I do a lot of damage. That is more fun for me, I've been gearing like this for the last few expansions. Out tanking people is boring.


    I have one more thing to say regarding this debate Vinner.

    People whose opinions on this/the last xpac matter: People who played the game and class in question for several hours.

    People whose opinions on this/the last xpac don't matter: People who didn't play the game and class in question at all.

    Yeah, I'd wait to get all your gear before you try to validate where the class is at though. Key word is try. 19 audacity>14 audacity, 95 gear>85 gear, smart one.

    As for the opinions not mattering thing: doesn't mean they aren't right tho, does it? LOL, "played the class for several hours". Does that apply to you? It took me a couple minutes to analyze where the class was at considering how much prior experience I had. Does the same principle apply to your opinion not mattering to me considering your limited experience playing when they got easy compared to my overall experience of playing it when it was hard? That's the reason I don't take you seriously. If you had about the amount of experience I had and saw you out there playing guard when it was tough, then maybe, just maybe I'd take your word for some merit.

    But you were never successful on the class from what I remember/seen, as where I was when it was actually a hard class to play for a long period of time and stopped when I felt it became easy/mechanically easy, yet you brag about how great you are on it when you never played it (successfully) when it was a hard class to play and most likely somehow still don't. So my opinion does bear fruit, like our giblets bears its juices. Just don't exaggerate about your skill level is all I'm saying on a class that got made easier, bud . Promise me you won't use the stagger set though and hold to your word, no matter how challenging it gets; I'll have spies watching! It will probably make you a better guard, or so I hope for your sake.

    This is the last post I'll make in regards to my New Years' resolution of trying to ignore people (particularly idiots) that think they know what they're talking about when it comes to a certain class, but they really don't. So you have my word as for me not to post @ you again, no matter how wrong you may be or how stupid you may sound. Ya just lucky I got the crit defence thing wrong because I was too lazy to check my sources, or you'd look like a complete bafoon hehe . I just love how confident you are in yourself coming out of the blue like your some big badace tho!

    Not trying to sound sarcastic at all, I do wish you all the best and hope you finally become good at guard. Make that your New Years' resolution! Then maybe your ego will match your skill.
    Last edited by joshy8910; Dec 31 2013 at 01:08 PM.
    [url]http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/[/url]

  10. #60
    Pretty sure the only bragging I saw from Bel was him saying he was him saying that hes the greatest guardian in the world...which was obviously him not being serious. The only actual bragging I've seen is you continuing to talk about the good ol' days when guard was hard and you were amazing at it. You sound like Valistar.

    Still <3 you though Vinner.
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

  11. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ1125 View Post
    Pretty sure the only bragging I saw from Bel was him saying he was him saying that hes the greatest guardian in the world...which was obviously him not being serious. The only actual bragging I've seen is you continuing to talk about the good ol' days when guard was hard and you were amazing at it. You sound like Valistar.

    Still <3 you though Vinner.
    I don't think so from what I can see from his attitude, and I wasn't bragging at all about being amazing at it. I knew where I stood from how I did in the moors against the people I fought in 1v1s/fights, and I feel I could judge myself off that. Just stating facts is all, just don't like the fact someone with very little experience at guardian comes in and tries to tell you everything there is about it, when they really have no idea what they are talking about. That's like someone that played hunter for a week in the moors in particular, in a condescending manner mind you, trying to tell you how to play your hunter, Kere. Don't you ever compare me to Valistar again, because that is absurd and uncalled for, and is an insult worse than death itself.

    I don't love you tho. Not anymore. Happy New Years tho.
    [url]http://gladdenhistory.wikispaces.com/[/url]

  12. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Fererif View Post
    I got hit for 37k by a rk and 6k from a tanking guard bleed
    Tanking warden sry.
    Trashboth-Trashladden
    [IMG]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/674x475q90/540/okyUr8.jpg[/IMG]

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bama
    Posts
    340

    Haven't been on the forums in a bit but when it first come out there was some folks who looked at it and alot of the so called macro is just fast warg attacks now. Ill try to find it and edit with the link. There was also talk about burgs and a few others.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennybo View Post
    Haven't been on the forums in a bit but when it first come out there was some folks who looked at it and alot of the so called macro is just fast warg attacks now. Ill try to find it and edit with the link. There was also talk about burgs and a few others.
    I've fought lot of wargs after 12.1 and only Lamul killed both R11 mini and me in 3 seconds. Five attacks per second and that even without initial pounce/stun. Screenshots were made and report for exploit sent. Haven't seen him in last few days, they actually might have done something about it, I don't know. Same goes for Crimescene (who apparently even admitted using programmable 12-button mouse). I don't know if any other used macros, I've met only those two.
    Last edited by Mucica; Jan 02 2014 at 02:18 AM.
    Trait trees have ruined the game

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    425
    Latest bug I've seen is Grams 1-shooters attacking creeps. Don't know what triggers that and how long it lasts (heard 2 versions - cappy with bubble going close to them and loremaster pets doing something). Lot of people reported this and yet yesterday I saw it again.
    Trait trees have ruined the game

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post
    Latest bug I've seen is Grams 1-shooters attacking creeps. Don't know what triggers that and how long it lasts (heard 2 versions - cappy with bubble going close to them and loremaster pets doing something). Lot of people reported this and yet yesterday I saw it again.
    Just a wild guess here, but could be the fact that 6 pets can be sent at once from a lm.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bama
    Posts
    340


    Yeah this happened awhile back right after the update if I'm not mistaken(sorry for it being so long photobucket has been screwing with me every time I try to do something with it).
    Not sure what caused it but it killed freeps also. There was one warg, can't remember his name, but he was in stealth the whole time right beside him and never got hit.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

  18. #68

    Red face

    One would have to wonder what would happen if the monster players found a bug like this at Glan Vraig? Oh the humanity.... "These creeps are so over powered!" "I didn't have time to bubble everybody." "That one shotter killed me before my second flop!" "My waterlore got interrupted!" "I hipsed, reset hips, rehipsed, and the one shotters still got me!" "My self bubble and last stand is bugged!" "My dire need went off and I still died!" "Oh great, now I can't get to Good Tol Ascarnen to farm.... (clear throat) one vs. one!" "Those one shotters must use Orc Craft Damage!"

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjaah View Post
    I will see what I can do but I can't promise anything.

    -Jinjaah
    That was dev's response about me asking to give stealth tracking to hunters back in U12.2. I can only hope they will, plus increase some wargs' cds and matrixlike MT; do something about macro-exploiters and stop that abominable autoflips
    Trait trees have ruined the game

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post
    That was dev's response about me asking to give stealth tracking to hunters back in U12.2. I can only hope they will, plus increase some wargs' cds and matrixlike MT; do something about macro-exploiters and stop that abominable autoflips
    And how about all the messed up that has to do with freeps? I don't see any of those listed here lol.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bama
    Posts
    340
    Freeps are messed up tarv. They are kinda sucky right now and need to be buffed so they can withstand the zergs.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    And how about all the messed up that has to do with freeps? I don't see any of those listed here lol.
    Exactly, I don't condone any exploiting but what about cappies bugging our own npc's on us? What about the Burgs who have been exploiting as far back as preU9, A Burg solo's DG now on a dailey basis? This game is broke in so many ways and people have been exploiting as far back as I can remember, but that's not what's sad. What is sad is we have a community that condones it and Freep side if the worse.

    With just a little peer pressure, a lot of the cheating would stop and with a lot less elitism, a lot more people would group up.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bama
    Posts
    340
    Don't forget about the brugs getting up on grams rock guns. I got some SS of that happening
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

  24. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennybo View Post
    Don't forget about the brugs getting up on grams rock guns. I got some SS of that happening
    How is this an exploit? The one-shotters perception radius is lower on stealthed creatures then on fully visible creatures. A burg can sneak around the back of the rock while in stealth and attack a low-morale creep at the risk of being attacked by the one-shotters instantly.
    Sippy Cup - R13 Burg
    Solimli - R11 Mini

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    425
    Yesterday, both Estle and me on Lopina were accused of macroing by somebody I've never seen.
    Apparently, that person isn't familiar with burgs after U12 and doesn't know that if you get a kb with Coup de Grâce (triple strike, highly crits) from stealth, you don't even go out of stealth.

    Two days ago, Hagzu killed me in like 5 seconds (dev, dev, dev, crit, dev -dead), but after you've fought most pups on server, you know who doesn't macro (Hagzu,Morsum) and who does (Dynawar for example) (plus having buffbars plugin also helps, when 5 debuffs show up in one second).
    Hypocritical enough, Lenovos was crying in both freep and creep OOC after he was macroed to death by Crimescene, and now he's doing the same on Dynawar...
    (Getting a kill using macros makes you look as idiotic as with multiboxer imo).

    Last edited by Mucica; Jan 13 2014 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Adding picture
    Trait trees have ruined the game

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload