We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

For the love of TR

18 on stealth track, which one of them is the 4 boxer, but seriously do you need to sit at TR's front door to pvp? Are you scared?
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

I can't speak for anyone else but I find actual pvp very scary.
    Sippy Cup - R13 Burg
    Solimli - R11 Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Bennybo View Post
    18 on stealth track, which one of them is the 4 boxer, but seriously do you need to sit at TR's front door to pvp? Are you scared?
    At least it's not Lug Backdoor.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

And then can't group up when yall have plenty of numbers to fight back because yall think yall are better than each other. HOW FLIPPING PATHETIC. No wonder yall dip faster than a burg hips' at the sight of competition. I truly believe there is not a competent freep on gladden today that could get over themselves enough to lead the masses. The hilarious thing is most the time when yall have your small groups going you stay right on top of one another. To me it's just plain stupid. Why bother even coming to the moors if you just gonna solo/get in click groups and destroy creeps until they form up. Then cry that they zerged you with a full raid cause you were only in a group of 4. The 20 other randomly grouped/solo freeps don't count.

So this is my feelings about most freeps on the server, I know some and some others I respect for the way they play, etc., but as far as forming any raid on that side it is a total joke.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

What freeps need... is some brave hearts.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

Yesterday evening I tried to rally freeps together to get a raid going together to fight Tarvin's raid, and I basically got told to go back to creep, so I went and cried in a corner, then proceeded to duo with a cappy.

Funny thing is, shortly thereafter the group of like 24-25 freeps rolled Tarvin's raid back into grams simply because of the numbers factor. The freeps weren't in a raid together, they were just split up into many different small groups that were running around near each other. If those freeps had consolidated much earlier, we would've had good RvR action rather than the zerg, sudden counter zerg, sudden counter counter zerg, etc. action that is characteristic of a bad PvP night. When there isn't a raid out on both sides that is keeping tabs on the masses, so to speak, the masses get out of control really quickly.

The simple glff statement "need freeps in the moors" is often overreacted to. Same thing goes for creeps, who have plenty of options for asking more, through friends, kins, even glff.

When numbers aren't controlled by a raid, they get out of hand and we see the zerg kick in the door. Sadly, I don't think I'm gonna be leading freeps anytime soon, too many people refuse to be led by me on freep, so whatever. They can have their terrible PvP if they want to.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Yesterday evening I tried to rally freeps together to get a raid going together to fight Tarvin's raid, and I basically got told to go back to creep, so I went and cried in a corner, then proceeded to duo with a cappy.

Funny thing is, shortly thereafter the group of like 24-25 freeps rolled Tarvin's raid back into grams simply because of the numbers factor. The freeps weren't in a raid together, they were just split up into many different small groups that were running around near each other. If those freeps had consolidated much earlier, we would've had good RvR action rather than the zerg, sudden counter zerg, sudden counter counter zerg, etc. action that is characteristic of a bad PvP night. When there isn't a raid out on both sides that is keeping tabs on the masses, so to speak, the masses get out of control really quickly.

The simple glff statement "need freeps in the moors" is often overreacted to. Same thing goes for creeps, who have plenty of options for asking more, through friends, kins, even glff.

When numbers aren't controlled by a raid, they get out of hand and we see the zerg kick in the door. Sadly, I don't think I'm gonna be leading freeps anytime soon, too many people refuse to be led by me on freep, so whatever. They can have their terrible PvP if they want to.
    I suggest trying this at the GV steps. 60% of the time, it works every time.
    Clown • Reject • Gigabytes

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    I suggest trying this at the GV steps. 60% of the time, it works every time.
    I think this will entice more followers.