We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The new gods of PVP (LOL)

STRONG LOL @ these formerly skittish Creeps who are suddenly so brave and "skilled" now that Turbine threw you a bone of 50K+ morale, unmitigated damage types (FellWrough/OrcCraft) and launched HD without new 95 PVP sets.

Enjoy your delusion while it lasts

Quote Originally Posted by BLOODWILLFLOW View Post
    STRONG LOL @ these formerly skittish Creeps who are suddenly so brave and "skilled" now that Turbine threw you a bone of 50K+ morale, unmitigated damage types (FellWrough/OrcCraft) and launched HD without new 95 PVP sets.

Enjoy your delusion while it lasts
    Your lack of skill, key clicking, key turning and over 7pt turns makes me LOL. Then you add in your inability to comprehend going to the moors with mediocre quest gear rather than Audacity is a losing situation results in you getting camped at the Rez fighting a warg at 4k morale still unable to kill him. So much for your delusion about 50k morale pools. 16 out of the 20 times I fought you I was less than 15k morale, just like the old days of warg. Wear audacity gear rather than stats, -30% damage is worth more than your awful quest gear stats. I had 20kbs on you during ROR, I just doubled that number today.

You are the one facerolling on the ezmode class and then bragging about "skill"

Any monkey could win on Creep at this point of the game

I could easily be on my R12 Warg doing the same..but I have chosen to challenge myself and not take the easy road as you have

You are a coward
    No I just want to hit R9 and have about 50k left. Orrrr I could easy-mode harder on my reaver and keep up wrath the whole fight. Truth be told warg is still not as strong as other creep classes. If I was subbed I'd roll my warden in redline and counter the creep mitigations with unmitigated bleeds. Get your gear up to par, wear audacity (screw the stats for now) and ill use shadow damage and still do just fine. I had good 1v1s with proton in shadow damage. I can't help the audacity bug, we can't unequip audacity so easily. Ill self nerf just like I did on Warden if that's necessary for a good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronIU View Post
    Get your gear up to par.

Get my gear up to par....Good call. Never thought of that. Omw to PVP Trainer for new 95 set

No I just want to hit R9
    For what? What is so important at R9 for a Warg? A new symbol?

This is the twisted mentality of far too many players. All that matters is rank...by any means necessary.

Zero interest in quality PVP. It's all about rank. Thats why E, which was at one time the best overall PVP server, is nothing more than a farmfest for rank.

For what? What is so important at R9 for a Warg? A new symbol?

This is the twisted mentality of far too many players. All that matters is rank...by any means necessary.

Zero interest in quality PVP. It's all about rank. Thats why E, which was at one time the best overall PVP server, is nothing more than a farmfest for rank.
    Nothing important, no new skills, or anything, just the same rank as my warden. Took about twice as long soloing on a warg and the lack of decent pvmp is why. Freeps spam heals, blow bubbles, CDs.. Whatever it takes to stay at full health and win for those precious points wargs never had that option. Perhaps the best pvmp I ever had was on my warden tebowing while watching the creep bleed out knowin there was nothing they could do but die. Why do you think I had no problem still fighting you on IOP bridge with 10k of my 50k morale. If you think I care about dying maybe you forgot what it's like to play warg.

I certainly don't disagree that E has lost its charm.

Why do you think I had no problem still fighting you on IOP bridge with 10k of my 50k morale. .

Because even with 10k vs my 20K you can easily pounce from stealth and spam CC on a target with zero audacity and spam fell-wrought damage Claws for 2.5K + before I even make it out of the CC

5-6 claws x Karukh scored a devastating hit with Bestial Claws for 3,165 Fell-wrought damage to Morale. Do the math, doesn't take much to equal 20K

Good luck on your rank, but you definitely did not earn it

You chose the easy road. You chose the Way of the Coward

A disgrace to the Warg family

Because even with 10k vs my 20K you can easily pounce from stealth and spam CC on a target with zero audacity and spam fell-wrought damage Claws for 2.5K + before I even make it out of the CC

5-6 claws x Karukh scored a devastating hit with Bestial Claws for 3,165 Fell-wrought damage to Morale. Do the math, doesn't take much to equal 20K

Good luck on your rank, but you definitely did not earn it

You chose the easy road. You chose the Way of the Coward

A disgrace to the Warg family
    So the +200k infamy I've gained from soloing with the weakest class in ROR means I don't earn my rank.. such sound logic bane.

So the +200k infamy I've gained from soloing with the weakest class in ROR means I don't earn my rank.. such sound logic bane.
    lol @ solo

Sadly your definition of "solo" just means " ungrouped "

You + another warg is not solo. Ive never seen you truly solo until HD , and even now you still run with another Warg half the time.
    Last edited by BLOODWILLFLOW; Nov 26 2013 at 09:11 PM.

lol @ solo

Sadly your definition of "solo" just means " ungrouped "

You + another warg is not solo. Ive never seen you truly solo until HD , and even now you still run with another Warg half the time.
    yes, the 28 kills I had on you today were all with another warg.. you are so dense you can't even comprehend what solo means. Go pve where you can faceroll.

Ive never seen you truly solo until HD
    yes, the 28 kills I had on you today were all with another warg.. you are so dense you can't even comprehend what solo means. Go pve where you can faceroll.
    Today is HD, right?

You're all bad.

Actually, was out in the Moors for the first time today since the update. Absolutely ridiculous. At least BAs are, doing comparable deeps with me, 2/3 of the time they have 75% ranged evasion, and 50k morale. Absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm sure it will even out when moors gear is released, but until then... Enjoy collecting sticks in Grimwood i guess

There is a known bug with creep audacity and/or mitigations that they are working on a fix for. Obviously creep incoming damage is completely borked.

But please, continue the QQ. Your freep tears sustain me.
    [img]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/ladiesandgentlemen69/Sugarbits_zpsf333e556.jpg[/img]

I wonder if anyone really comprehends the magnitude of the audacity bug. Once it is solved, the freeps will out power the creeps by just as much if not more than the creeps currently out power the freeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidagnest View Post
    I wonder if anyone really comprehends the magnitude of the audacity bug. Once it is solved, the freeps will out power the creeps by just as much if not more than the creeps currently out power the freeps.
    That's assuming that creeps won't also be tweaked, but I'm pretty sure reavers shouldn't be one-shotting and wargs shouldn't be killing things in the pounce.

Comprehension, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    That's assuming that creeps won't also be tweaked, but I'm pretty sure reavers shouldn't be one-shotting and wargs shouldn't be killing things in the pounce.
    With no lvl 95 aud gear, unmitigated damage types, and full red ops? Yeah, one-shot impales should be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post

Comprehension, indeed.
    The creep damage type is another issue. I merely meant to say that if the creep audacity problem were magically solved over night, freeps would be killing creeps in 1 to 2 shots as well (hence the magnitude of how much this bug is protecting creeps).

PVP is broken 3 ways

-Orc/Fell Damage
    -Creep Audacity too high
    -Freep Audacity unavailable (level 95)

On the bright side, these 3 bugs are allowing fail Creeps to feel good about themselves....

Makes u wonder what all the beta testing was for? To test hd or just show it to you lol. Im leaning more towards showing it

Lets see this so called solo tab

don't forget creeps heals didn't scale and freep heals are still OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupture1 View Post
    don't forget creeps heals didn't scale and freep heals are still OP.
    Hopefully they get Scaled This Patch near the 18th and not in the creep specific patch that's coming in a few months. the dev said it was quite a big patch so it should get scaled...hopefully