We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DelgonTheWise View Post
    Anyone soloed SH T2 Challenge? I was doing fine in yellow, but my weapon broke. Then my other weapon broke. Seems like the biggest issue is not having your equipment fail, as you basically take no damage tanking all 3 bosses and the swarm of mobs...
    Traited LoM with full dps gear:

Also have done OE CM solo:

Forgot to take a SS once i finish off the last 3 adds, but you can see I finished it :P
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by DelgonTheWise View Post
    Anyone soloed SH T2 Challenge? I was doing fine in yellow, but my weapon broke. Then my other weapon broke. Seems like the biggest issue is not having your equipment fail, as you basically take no damage tanking all 3 bosses and the swarm of mobs...
    what are you somehow immune to the chain stuns? or you have some special aoe skill that kills all of the 2352626t225 bats that the rest of the captains don't have?

I Have Done the Following Solo

Rottonroot
    Grodris Matron of The Wintersebb
    Took Lugazag

Took out Bethan's warband last night in LoM. Really are silly strong right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorgg View Post
    But Bethan, like 95 warbands is bugged (nearly no damage)
    A 92 warband like Macsen is a lot harder, I must use Light/Blue configuration to solo it as Champ.

Captains are probably the most OP class actually, unkillable in Yellow : a friend Captain, who could not solo nearly anything at 85 (just faceroll instances like School/Lib), can solo now any instance (like Fornost Earth T2C as kukka69 did and others) better than me with my Champ with his insane heal from mobs in Yellow (at 85, no comparison possible, I was 2-3 times more resistant than him in Glory (tank)).

But I don't know exactly how this heal works : he said me, if I translate from our french version "a chance of heal when an ennemy attacks"
    Usually chances of heal are 10% on jewels, but it seems to be a lot more ?
    Isn't the percentage of this chance written in english version ? [Edit] I installed the EN version, and it is not indicated either
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Castorix; Jan 19 2014 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teyaha View Post
    what are you somehow immune to the chain stuns? or you have some special aoe skill that kills all of the 2352626t225 bats that the rest of the captains don't have?
    Go in there in yellow. The exemplar capstone makes you pretty immortal when lots of not very hard hitting mobs are hitting you... Same deal makes the last boss of library trivial. You stand there with the birds all hitting you and stay at/near max health.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorgg View Post
    I took out Bethan and Krupu today in LtC + Revealing Mark. Bethan is just too easy as long as you got just a bit of incoming healing and Revealing Mark does the trick. Krupu is even easier.
    What is weird about Bethan is that she is usually easier to solo than she is to duo/trio, at least if you're melee fighters.

Bethan is a bit weird. She has some kind of triggered ability that does massive damage, but I don't know what triggers it.

I've only taken her out once, and that was as a mounted duo.

TBH, I've lost interest (obviously) in the solo list given how ridiculously easy everything is right now. Maybe the thread will get more interesting once 12.2 drops some balance changes on us. It'll be interesting to see whether it affects our ability to perform these feats, and by how much.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2