We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My chests are gone

Soooo, what's the deal? I read the thing about uniqe items being gone from the chests and what now, so I have stayed away from opening any of them. But as I ran trough my kinship house, I saw that there was only 1 chest, it used to be 3.....Where have they gone? Is this a known issue that will be fixed or? I had some VERY VERY valubale items in those chests. Unique items that are extremly hard to come by. I do think I'd actually be deveasted if I were to lose all of these, and it would not even be due to any fault of mine. So, what's the dealio? WHere have you chests gone?

It is okay to open your chests now. Unique items will not disappear.
    All of your chests have been merged into a single chest. None of your unlocked slots are lost. It has been changed to a vault-like system, rather than a backpack-like system.
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/User:Trove

Thank the heavens! Will check it out asap then!

Dear mr DEATHKNYGHT, some people see a post with a question, and ask themself why they should help? You see a post and say, "why not?". I salute you!