We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Astralman View Post
    I'll tell you right now "Turbine" (the cloak) has LONG since stopped listening to customers when it comes to game improvements they're not interested in making.
    Are you sure? "Not listening" means they never even read those posts. I think they do listen, but they are not open to making the changes that are requested. Splitting hairs I know, but some people seem to think that "listen" means to agree with, or to provide a response.

What people fail to understand is, the original LOTRO was a work of art.
    While I did like the original better, it was very much a "generic MMO" is so many ways. Yes it is changes since then, but what it means to be generic has also changed in that time! Ie, originally it was very much bog standard MMO except with middle earth and a few interesting bits; but it still had pvp, traditional styles of instances/raids, quests to kill 10 boars, defeated bosses respawning in a short time, levels, a stat system highly cumbersome compared to single player games, micro-quests ala WoW's innovation, etc. Today the generic MMO is more casual/solo oriented and so LotRO follows that (whether or not they lead the way to this style is another topic).

Quote Originally Posted by Lohi View Post
    Yes and no. Classes do bring different things. A guardian traited for tanking CAN tank, those forced aggro skills are the only thing that will cause most of the enemies to focus on the guardian instead of the NPCs, which is a very useful ability to have in epic battles. Similarly an LM can debuff things still lowing incoming damage, put down sticky oil to slow down enemies, and that makes the defense of the major attack points much nicer. Plus LM has a pet and can put it on aggressive stance, which I do on my captain. Not the greatest damage but it's handy. Healing I agree feels too small but I'm dps traited so that could be some of the problem; you can only do single target heals though, the big group heals won't help. Hunter run speed buff is very useful for some things; rune keeper damage rock is helpful; champion AoE is very useful; burglar riddle is useful (though in general single target melee has problems); and so forth.

So each class does have things to help out that not everyone has, though these aren't always traditional roles. Overall the epic battles aren't as dumb and simple as early NDA reports seemed to imply; you can not just stand there and win, I've actually outright lost one of them even after working hard on the defense. Granted they're not traditional instance style, or even skirmish style (which also had 11 out of 12 players doing only damage in a skraid). The big drawback I see is they really aren't as solo friendly as implied as you do much better duo, and if you only solo it will be very difficult to earn points to improve your big battle roles (is this the new forced grouping?).
    I went into a raid sized big battle, healing spec and in healing stance. I single target healed every NPC and banner I could find and only about 1 in 5 heals affected them. I nearly lost a Commander because I was standing there spam healing with Bolster Courage and very few had any effect on the morale of the NPC. The rest of the time I ran around and threw the occasional heal on a fellow player but mostly I was useless. My being a minstrel was ZERO use to the group. As well as feeling useless, or perhaps because of it, I didn't have fun. I did however get a platinum for a side quest I never saw or participated in and we got a silver medal over all. How special.

Today because of the epic quests I went into the caves battle, and was instantly killed twice by running into an invisible wall. I couldn't figure out where I was supposed to be and lost all side quests. Yet I won a bronze medal. I also had almost a gold repair bill. Again, NOT fun.

For a change however I could go join another Sambrog run or farm Ost again for the zillionth time for gear. Wait, I did that last expansion...
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

Are you sure? "Not listening" means they never even read those posts. I think they do listen, but they are not open to making the changes that are requested. Splitting hairs I know, but some people seem to think that "listen" means to agree with, or to provide a response.
    This is just one of the descriptions of listening: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/listen

What you have to see is what is the purpose of it. Listening to a radio is clearly different then listening to a conversation. At a radio station no feedback or responses are required. While in a conversation this is required, because if you don't it's just an exchange of information. Normal human behaviour involves listening and then trying to understand the other. While I'm saying I don't know whether they try or not, it clearly feels like this. Turbine is suggesting by some posts clearly a conversation, look at beta, look at the class-devs in the class-forums (guardian one for example: lets discuss the changes here). This suggest defenitely hearing AND trying to understand, after which it's said: good idea, but..... for this and that reason.

This is what turbine is lacking totally. So it FEELS like they are not listening (aka conversation type) while they highly suggest to do so. This is the source of the frustration and would be only fair if turbine clearly stated: forums are for us to read only but not an active conversation. Up to now this is what they've done: please lets have a conversation about the game together on the forums. However, Turbine shall never clearly state that the forums are for reading only, since this is not what the people want... cause in these type of games people are actively involved in their chars and thus want to express their ideas.

So, all in all you saying "listening" doesn't provide a response... in normal conversations it actually does, listening is not passive but very active. However, it's all the context, but most people seem to think it's a conversation, so who's wrong? :P It doesn't mean turbine doesn't take into account comments, it's just suggesting they don't by not providing the response in the context and meaning of this setting, which they themselves created. So frustration is very understable imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaniemooch View Post
    Today because of the epic quests I went into the caves battle, and was instantly killed twice by running into an invisible wall. I couldn't figure out where I was supposed to be and lost all side quests. Yet I won a bronze medal.
    Solo? What am I doing wrong then, since I get iron medals (ie, complete loss) much of the time even when I'm trying to do things right. I only got better than that when I ignore side quests, or when I'm in duo.

Solo? What am I doing wrong then, since I get iron medals (ie, complete loss) much of the time even when I'm trying to do things right. I only got better than that when I ignore side quests, or when I'm in duo.
    Poor design in my opinion. You're not doing anything wrong - I have no idea why I got the bronze medal. I killed as much as I could when I saw it and that must've been enough for that particular battle. I've gotten golds when I had no idea what I did right, and iron when I had no idea what I did wrong. And platinum for I have no clue why. What's discouraging is seeing people in glff get the same "random" rewards 8 and 10 times in a row - 8 pockets, or 8 earrings, or 5 bracelets, bound to character and unable to use them or sell them or even give to alts.

I've been trying very hard to like this and give the changes and content a chance. It still seems awful to me, and it continues to be awful. I play less and less, while trying to get gear for my minstrel just in case there's something enjoyable at some point.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

I am completely crushed by this game.. truly. I started playing in April of 2008, when I got my first job and could finally afford it. I am so deeply in love with Tolkein's world. But I played slowly. I focused a lot on crafting and creating multiple alts. Then, when my main was finally only level 50 over a year later, I switched servers. My ultimate goal was to explore everything that this game had to offer in terms of exploration, story, and crafting (oh, the crafting). I was REALLY excited about Lothlorien, my favorite place in Tolkien's lore. But I had started over on a new server.

Up through Mirkwood, I still felt like I was playing the same game, and was confident that I would eventually make it to the end. I frequently had to take long breaks, though I kept my subscription up. LotRO was that game I always knew I could come back to, and the community. When P2P was announced, I was terrified. But there were still some people that assured us, don't worry, it'll still be the same game, it'll just have an almost-trial version for people who want to play for free, and an item store that would have cosmetics and stuff like that in it. Reluctantly, I believed them.

Fast forward to now. It seems that every single time an expansion was released after Mirkwood, I was playing a whole new game (even a little -with- Mirkwood). I had new rules to learn, try to remember I didn't have to be 35 for the horse anymore, and quest through areas that I'm sure were way different a couple of weeks ago. It's very hard to explore SoA when they seemed to be changing it nonstop, and the same was true for moria once I was in it.

I still haven't seen Lothlorien. Re-learning the game every time I logged back in and trying to get my crafting and quest situation back in check made it too difficult. And now... with the game in the state it's in... I'm not sure I want to get there anymore. If the game changed everywhere else like it has for the past few years, I'm sure Lothlorien did, too. I suppose I have to accept that this is not LotRO anymore, and I should stop expecting it to still be the same game. I just imagined that, when I was playing in the beginning, whenever they added expansions it would change/add to the stuff I wasn't to yet, like an actual expansion, instead of changing the place I was already in.

HD was the final nail in the coffin. I can't like LotRO anymore.
    "A world of fantasy at my hand; I am greater than the greatest man."

^ MMOs may not be for you long term. They often change, and old areas may get significant revamps (see World of Warcraft and the Cataclysm for one extreme example).

However, I still find this much the same game as it was in 2007. It has changed of course - it is a bit easier, groups are less frequent, quests more linear, and my skills are (a little) different - but the basic way I play my LM and pet are much the same. My kin is the same - we still have around 2 dozen players from back then and a few pleasant new faces.

I don't play endgame much - so my comments don't apply there. I still find those exciting moments when you come across familiar people, places or beings (ents!!).

I hope you find something to play more to your liking.
    The Balrog lives!! Oh, and give MECCG a try.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000002be0/01008/signature.png]Eladrath[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by trcanberra View Post
    I still find this much the same game as it was in 2007. It has changed of course - it is a bit easier, groups are less frequent, quests more linear, and my skills are (a little) different - but the basic way I play my LM and pet are much the same.
    anyway ... for me it was clear he Moment they anounceed free to Play the game would end up in a pathetic state like it is now,
    I have stuck to the game and the Forums to see all the People finaly vanish who couldnt believe free.to.play was in reality
    the Event when the devs abondened this game,

to witness the Moment everything the lotro stuff said and promised over he last few years will redeem itself as
    the care and mindlessly spoken words they really are ... the Moment when even the most addicted fanboy will
    give up under the lorebreaking, moneymillking, gameplay erasing pain lotro marketing has inflicted to them

the original design plan for lotro was to let the Players char develop until Level 50, after wich you basicly got all your class defining skills,
    witch wich you should take part in raids and advanced pve content like introduced by mines.of.moria

after Level 50 the legendary item system was ment to provide further char development and afer this the mounted combat System

while the legendary item sytsem was introduced with the first Expansion to the game the mounted combat System was planed for he second Expansion of the game

probably big.battles. where also planned in one of the early design phases, but the game lost its direction and consistance after mines.of.moria
    and the mounted combat System was never developed out of Alpha state, because, as we know now, the engine never really was capable of
    performances needed for mounted combat

looking back at the last 2-3 years you all have to finaly realize that everything we got over the last three expansions,
    was pretty much the half finished conent that was already made BEFORE the game went free to Play ... and everything
    they did after that was to develop and implement the lotro-store and nothing more

they even downgraded the Server infrastructure to stale the costs, frustrating thouthands of Players as an result

and they dont even have the time and resources to remove an obsolete class-trainers hall from the 'new' Content,

free to Play games are not developed, they are only changed if they stop to generate income, and every Change
    made will only be ment to raize the income from microtransactions ... the more dated and uninteresting an
    product becomes the more ruthless the Marketing and moneymillking gets ... for lotro this already
    started with RoR and finds it pinacle in the latest expansion

thats the Story of lotro - it ended exactly the day it went free to Play ... may all of you Keep this tale in memory

but its the same with swtor for instance, the next Expansion and the last one where probably planed as
    the one big Expansion that should have hit one year after the games release including the Story Expansions
    and the spacefights ... instead swtor was set free to Play with microtransactions and the already finished
    Content is dragged over two years now ... but ... if you are a subsrciber you get all the xpansion.content
    for free plus monthly cartell.coins for the in-game store ... they dont rip th egame apart, YET - and it isnt
    made less challanging but introducing some changes that will allow you to Level much faster then before, if you want

but since all the companies are basing their mmo Business on microtransactions instead of
    subscriptions the whole mmo Business has become im.moral ... because microtransactions
    are releying purly on human urges, uncontrolable habbits and forced behaviour ...

the mmo makers are responsable for this paradigm change
    and the Players are left to protect themself from such Business practicalities

regards
    Last edited by Isdring; Dec 01 2013 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dying View Post
    you must be one of the most ignorant People on the planet ...

[SNIP]

regards
    Nice of you to start with an insult. I stick by the line you quoted - my style of play has not changed, I still use the same basic skill rotation I had back then, varied as required by the situation. I am enjoying the game as much as I ever did - there have been pluses and minuses along the way, for me they have about balanced out, or I would not still be here after over 6 years. If I felt the game had changed for the worse and was still here, maybe your insult would have been closer to the mark.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000002be0/01008/signature.png]Eladrath[/charsig]

Nice of you to start with an insult. I stick by the line you quoted - my style of play has not changed, I still use the same basic skill rotation I had back then, varied as required by the situation. I am enjoying the game as much as I ever did - there have been pluses and minuses along the way, for me they have about balanced out, or I would not still be here after over 6 years. If I felt the game had changed for the worse and was still here, maybe your insult would have been closer to the mark.
    He is right though. This game is unrecognizable when compared to what this game was like in 2007. So I don't know what LOTRO you was playing back in 2007, but it wasn't this one.

The old Jethro Tull song comes to mind - 'thick as a brick'.

I am using the same skill set, doing the same sort of quests, in a similar environment as we follow the Fellowship to Mordor, chatting with the same set of people in kin chat and still having the thrill of discovering places familiar from the book. For ME, the game is essentially the same - I don't know how I can be any clearer. You may not agree - fine - but I am getting seriously tired of a few people here throwing out insults every time someone has a viewpoint they disagree with.
    I don't understand how it can feel the same to you. The game is just so fundamentally different now I would think it impossible to not realize how it has changed since 2007. But if that's how you feel it's how you feel.

So after all these changes, all that work to homogenize, streamline , combat skill bloat or whatever other nonsense they have said was behind these changes your skill rotation is still the same.

Well what was the point of it all then? they have gutted out the classes and the people who dont play endgame content ( as you have stated before) dont even have to change their rotations? what an absolute and utter waste of time, money and effort. Once again this game has been changed for the worse to cater for people who are here for a sightseeing tour and the people who actually want to play a game have been ignored.

And Turbine you wonder why you are hemoraging players? Stop listening to the players who want to wander about middle earth 1 shotting land scape mobs and standing in crafting halls kitted out in raid level gear they they have no intention of using in the place its designed for and start listening to customers who want to experience everything an MMO can offer such as raiding, pvp and engaging content and maybe you might start attracting players back to the game again, although I think you have made so many bad decisions in recent years and produced so much sub standard content you may have actually gone past the point of no return with HD.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Oren View Post
    I am really trying to like LOTRO after Helms Deep, but having just got 1 character to 95, am now suffering a lack of things to do and general apathy and groaning at the thought of bringing another toon up from 85. In short, I think you have now killed off the 6 year relationship we have had, you have destroyed the very essence of LOTRO, and the reason we enjoyed playing the game (and being in a position to 'look down on' button mashing, mindless players from far more inferior games!). You have released this Xpac with the minimum of care and attention to detail (it was always the little things that made LOTRO so special), and with the longest list of known faults to date. These points more than any, show that despite the corporate PR smokescreen of player councils, you really have very little respect for 'me as a player', but only 'me as a bearer of a wallet'.

Some points:

1. I appreciate that you are trying to tell a story, however the linear quest line (ie complete one, be directed to the next that is only active when the first has been completed) has killed any sense of exploration, discovery or free will. If I wanted to run on rails without thinking,I could play a platform game, not a MMO.

2. Crafting material icons for tier 9 exactly the same as tier 8......the fact that someone actually made a decision to do this beggars belief, and brings your wider QA and supervision into question

3. So Im 95...now what??? I cant PVP as I have no 95 audacity armour. I could do HD....cant quite bring myself to call them 'big battles', as they are just slightly modified skirmishes.....but I didn't even need to level to do these. Go on one of the endlessly advertised Sambrog farms? Hell no, got fed up with those prior to the update when at least I earnt the seals you have stolen.

4. So Im a legendary hero, slayer of dragons, welcome at the tables of Théoden, Galadriel and Elrond......and you would have me inspect toilets, run about after children and .......kill more boars????

5. What on earth does 'Sic'em' mean??? Is this some sort of redneck joke or something? Certainly not a phrase I think that JRR would recognise.

So after 6 years, I always thought it would be a rage quit.....never envisaged it would just be a casual and apathetic walking away with just a sight twinge of sadness....

The one thing so few people notice is that when you log into the game most people online are having fun with whatever they are doing, In the end thats the point of a game. There are people crying on the forums and then there are tones of people having fun on the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dying View Post
    you must be one of the most ignorant People on the planet ... in 2007 it took you 2 weeks to get to Level 20 ... Level 35 if you played all the time ... you got stuck when not doing Group quests, the epic line was full of Group Content ... you died when you just autoattacked an on Level mob and only used some skills here and there ...

anyway ... for me it was clear he Moment they anounceed free to Play the game would end up in a pathetic state like it is now,
    I have stuck to the game and the Forums to see all the People finaly vanish who couldnt believe free.to.play was in reality
    the Event when the devs abondened this game,

to witness the Moment everything the lotro stuff said and promised over he last few years will redeem itself as
    the care and mindlessly spoken words they really are ... the Moment when even the most addicted fanboy will
    give up under the lorebreaking, moneymillking, gameplay erasing pain lotro marketing has inflicted to them

the original design plan for lotro was to let the Players char develop until Level 50, after wich you basicly got all your class defining skills,
    witch wich you should take part in raids and advanced pve content like introduced by mines.of.moria

after Level 50 the legendary item system was ment to provide further char development and afer this the mounted combat System

while the legendary item sytsem was introduced with the first Expansion to the game the mounted combat System was planed for he second Expansion of the game

probably big.battles. where also planned in one of the early design phases, but the game lost its direction and consistance after mines.of.moria
    and the mounted combat System was never developed out of Alpha state, because, as we know now, the engine never really was capable of
    performances needed for mounted combat

looking back at the last 2-3 years you all have to finaly realize that everything we got over the last three expansions,
    was pretty much the half finished conent that was already made BEFORE the game went free to Play ... and everything
    they did after that was to develop and implement the lotro-store and nothing more

they even downgraded the Server infrastructure to stale the costs, frustrating thouthands of Players as an result

and they dont even have the time and resources to remove an obsolete class-trainers hall from the 'new' Content,

free to Play games are not developed, they are only changed if they stop to generate income, and every Change
    made will only be ment to raize the income from microtransactions ... the more dated and uninteresting an
    product becomes the more ruthless the Marketing and moneymillking gets ... for lotro this already
    started with RoR and finds it pinacle in the latest expansion

thats the Story of lotro - it ended exactly the day it went free to Play ... may all of you Keep this tale in memory

but its the same with swtor for instance, the next Expansion and the last one where probably planed as
    the one big Expansion that should have hit one year after the games release including the Story Expansions
    and the spacefights ... instead swtor was set free to Play with microtransactions and the already finished
    Content is dragged over two years now ... but ... if you are a subsrciber you get all the xpansion.content
    for free plus monthly cartell.coins for the in-game store ... they dont rip th egame apart, YET - and it isnt
    made less challanging but introducing some changes that will allow you to Level much faster then before, if you want

but since all the companies are basing their mmo Business on microtransactions instead of
    subscriptions the whole mmo Business has become im.moral ... because microtransactions
    are releying purly on human urges, uncontrolable habbits and forced behaviour ...

the mmo makers are responsable for this paradigm change
    and the Players are left to protect themself from such Business practicalities

regards
    Can I get an Amen?! You hit the nail on the head....couldn't have said it better, even with proper spelling and grammar! Someone else was going off about the daily SLOT MACHINE being in our face (Hobbit Gifts). I didn't understand his point until a later post. It was a valid point about teaching KIDS to gamble with the Hobbit Gift mechanism! Hell, I even felt the urge on several occasions to waste my "real money" to gamble and get a better gift.....children playing this game are learning to gamble via the Daily Hobbit Gift ("Jedi Mind Trick")!

I read your post and thought sort of the same thing.....I just wouldn't have said it that way. I would have said you're in denial.....and left it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    He is right though. This game is unrecognizable when compared to what this game was like in 2007. So I don't know what LOTRO you was playing back in 2007, but it wasn't this one.
    Agreed. Saying this game is the same as the one first released in 2007 is like saying Walmart is the same as the mom and pop stores of 40+ years ago just because they both sell green beans. Having played an LM through all the changes it's hard to see playing style not having changed. Upon release there was no tar, gourd, lightning strike, warding circles or even a pet that did any damage worth talking of (i.e., not even a lynx). LMs themselves were weak in the dmg department and were seen as merely a support class and certainly not a dps class. Captains had better dps than LMs at release.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000005f578/01000/signature.png]Karaoke[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by MarkoftheRealm View Post
    Agreed. Saying this game is the same as the one first released in 2007 is like saying Walmart is the same as the mom and pop stores of 40+ years ago just because they both sell green beans. Having played an LM through all the changes it's hard to see playing style not having changed. Upon release there was no tar, gourd, lightning strike, warding circles or even a pet that did any damage worth talking of (i.e., not even a lynx). LMs themselves were weak in the dmg department and were seen as merely a support class and certainly not a dps class. Captains had better dps than LMs at release.
    Honestly, your analogy is incorrect when applied to my experience. Please go and read my posts again - the way I (not anyone else) experience the game has NOT changed substantially. I don't use the skills you mention, I am not affected by anyone else's perception of the LM as a dps class. I still use exactly the same set of skills and exactly the same pet. As I noted, others may well have experienced significant changes in gameplay - I have not.

The old Jethro Tull song comes to mind - 'thick as a brick'.

I am using the same skill set, doing the same sort of quests, in a similar environment as we follow the Fellowship to Mordor, chatting with the same set of people in kin chat and still having the thrill of discovering places familiar from the book. For ME, the game is essentially the same - I don't know how I can be any clearer. You may not agree - fine - but I am getting seriously tired of a few people here throwing out insults every time someone has a viewpoint they disagree with.
    So wait.. you threw out an insult by calling someone stupid in a round about manner (ie 'thick as a brick')... and then you go on to complain about people throwing out insults.....
    [url]http://wanderingthroughdigitalworlds.wordpress.com/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Lothirieth View Post
    So wait.. you threw out an insult by calling someone stupid in a round about manner (ie 'thick as a brick')... and then you go on to complain about people throwing out insults.....
    Indeed - that character has been hounding my posts and insulting me (and lots of other people) for weeks - this thread is just the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't think they would have known it was an insult if you didn't let on.

Guys, don't feed the obvious troll.

The sea is calling us home...

Quote Originally Posted by sakisman View Post
    The one thing so few people notice is that when you log into the game most people online are having fun with whatever they are doing, In the end thats the point of a game. There are people crying on the forums and then there are tones of people having fun on the servers.
    Whether or not someone else is having fun is irrelevant to someone who is not having fun and wants to post here about it. "crying on the forums" just means that you disagree with what they are saying.

and there are probably quite a few people not having fun and coming on here to discuss why they are not. so its not really considered crying since it is their own opinion about weather or not they are happy with the way the game is going and have every right to express said opinion for ether good or ill. but that is just my humble opinion. noticed before anyone does attack my post i did say probably as i only know of the people that i talk with on a regular basis

And there are tons of people who have stopped playing the game since HD. I know a lot from my kin who have deleted their characters so they will have no reason to come back! I still play but I am losing interest fast and play about 20% of what I used to and have stopped contributing any money to the game.

All those players still having fun better hope they vastly outnumber the ones who stopped having fun and that there are enough of them to keep Turbine afloat!

So, there are no Helm's Deep armor set? The best armor right now is crafted one? I'm level 95 and I havn't seen any.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000018b33c/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Wof View Post
    And there are tons of people who have stopped playing the game since HD. I know a lot from my kin who have deleted their characters so they will have no reason to come back! I still play but I am losing interest fast and play about 20% of what I used to and have stopped contributing any money to the game.

All those players still having fun better hope they vastly outnumber the ones who stopped having fun and that there are enough of them to keep Turbine afloat!
    And your proof of this is? Right, you have no proof other then your wanting it to be so.

How do you know this? Do you have access to their accounts? Or are you just guessing?
    And deleting characters does not delete the count, they are still counted as registered players.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast