We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dordain View Post
    What is the Battle of Pelennor Fields going to be like if this is its precedent?

Are we going to get nothing more than a third-rate, rinky-dink, Disney theme park version of The White City of Minas Tirith?

Would YOU be satisfied with that?
    Most likely a large army rendered using Medieval Total War graphics, with the actual enemy moving forward 5 or 6 at a time with not a single shield-wall in sight.
    <A sig goes here>

Quote Originally Posted by Vhivi View Post
    I read the red herrings posted by those trying to concoct excuses for what Turbine has done with the game and I just shake my head.
    I am not giving red herrings or making up excuses. There are a lot of things in this expansion I don't like. However I disagree with the notion that Helm's Deep needs to be this monstrous battle emulating the movies or the lousy single player LotR games. We are not supermen, we do not fight ten thousand orcs single handedly, and we do NOT get to win at Helm's Deep. We hold the line and then retreat, and we're in a narrow valley with a tiny fighting area. The raid version of Deeping Wall is a pretty good depiction of that battle. People are having their judgement clouded by disappointment. They expect MMO generic fantasy variety of epic and instead are getting something based on the books and attempting to be realistic. They are letting their anger at lack of new traditional instances and their dismay at trait trees spill over and taint all of the expansion.

Endgame was reduced to a store-gated grind,
    What store gating is there? I don't use the store except to buy the expansions, and I don't see anything locked off from me. I have not seen any raid leaders demand that members use store purchased consumables.

You could go into the big battles with no gear on whatsoever and do just as well as with the best of the best. What's the point of THAT? Vision ... lost.
    I don't see that. The best players do much better than the novices in epic battles. Players who earn trait points do much better. So there is room here to grow, sorry that it's not based on boring gear farming like some generic MMO.

Nobody goes there with no gear; maybe it's old gear from level 85, but that's still superman oriented gear. If this was a simulation then we're doing it wrong by having too much gear. Armor and spears are being handed out to Rohirrim who have no experience at all in fighting and being told to defend the walls; they were never told to go out and grind away and hope for a good loot roll. Plus these must be accessible to all players, if you think you're angry now imagine the outcry if players were told Helm's Deep was raid-only with gear checks at the gate. Yes, Turbine is experimenting here, but if instead they had given us a generic WoW style raid that some players were clamoring for then they would have failed utterly at their middle earth simulation.

Quote Originally Posted by BangoTwinkletoes View Post
    Most likely a large army rendered using Medieval Total War graphics, with the actual enemy moving forward 5 or 6 at a time with not a single shield-wall in sight.
    This is what makes me sad, I remember as a kid absolutely losing myself in Eriador and loving the game. The immersion felt as it did then because the smaller conflicts made sense in the setting and time-frame (no huge armies running around etc) and the epic quest lines managed to make your character seem important and heroic without sending you into a massive battle. Despite this I always remember being so excited at the escalation of the conflict as the map expanded and the story advanced with expansions. I have so many great memories of the game at this point but I was always still looking forward to participating in battles like Helms Deep and Minas Tirith in the future.

Cut forward six years and the 'epic' battle of Helms Deep has been a culmination of the game's qualities dropping at an increasing rate. Its so disappointing to see what was once without doubt my favorite MMO ever and potentially even my favorite game ever (certainly my fav setting) become so average and uninspiring...

I don't really blame the devs, it just seems that the game engine was perfectly suited for Eriador and the MMO style at the time, but evidently cannot handle large conflicts and more modern gameplay techniques. I just don't have any faith that this game is going anywhere but further down hill without a complete reboot or sequel (as unlikley as this may be).

/rant_over

/reminisce_over

Quote Originally Posted by Lohi View Post
    ... their middle earth simulation.
    Simulation?

In LOTRO's representation of Helms deep we have:

- No shield walls. The standard unmounted military tactic for the Rohirim that's referenced throughout LOTR and other Tolkien Literature.
    - Most soldiers without helmets.
    - Most soldiers without shields.
    - The enemy coming at the defenders 4, 5 and 6 at a a time.
    - No soldiers succumbing to fatigue

LOTRO is a game and not a bad one at that. But a simulation? You really need to think again on that one.
    <A sig goes here>

I don't see that. The best players do much better than the novices in epic battles. Players who earn trait points do much better. So there is room here to grow, sorry that it's not based on boring gear farming like some generic MMO.
    I beg to differ. I've played T2 and T2c raiding and instances for quite some time and I can't get more than an overall silver medal in any big battle. I am what you might consider one of "the best players" in both content run and skill level in running it. But wait, I'm on a minstrel. I'm not doing it on a real dps class, I'm a raid healer. Might be why I'm having such a stinking bad time at it I left my 2nd big battle without bothering to complete it yesterday and don't even plan to log on today because I need a break. I'm a level 2 Engineer though with 40-something Engineer tree points (there's a whole other level of what I consider idiocy there).

I'm tired of taking a broken character into boring content just to have the mechanics of it work against my chosen character. I can't heal NPCs reliably - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, all using a single target heal in a healing stance. I don't have the dps to complete half the side quests solo, and most of my friends aren't playing anymore so there's nobody I'm comfortable going in with on my learning curve. In fact, there's only a few of my kin who have bothered to log into this expansion and very few of them are 95 yet. This was my T2 raiding kin - battles aren't cutting it for most of them.

Out of 8 level 85s the minstrel is the only one up to 95. And before somebody tells me to switch classes - minstrel is my main and my first real love in this game. I had 3 of them at level 85. The others were crafters that would come out to play once in awhile, but not to group and run instances on. I tried the cappy, got her to 86 and dropped her because I disliked the changes. My LM I power leveled before is slowly leveling with friends since she's my scholar but I don't want to play her instead of my minstrel. Hunter is the jeweler, I've gotten her to 86 and just not thrilled. In past expansions I would've had several to 95 by now and all my crafters maxed in guild. I haven't even bothered to max their crafting guilds yet. I just feel sad and disappointed.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

I am not giving red herrings or making up excuses. There are a lot of things in this expansion I don't like. However I disagree with the notion that Helm's Deep needs to be this monstrous battle emulating the movies or the lousy single player LotR games. We are not supermen, we do not fight ten thousand orcs single handedly, and we do NOT get to win at Helm's Deep. We hold the line and then retreat, and we're in a narrow valley with a tiny fighting area. The raid version of Deeping Wall is a pretty good depiction of that battle. People are having their judgement clouded by disappointment. They expect MMO generic fantasy variety of epic and instead are getting something based on the books and attempting to be realistic. They are letting their anger at lack of new traditional instances and their dismay at trait trees spill over and taint all of the expansion.
    Here's one really large Red Herring: Pretending to yourself that anyone that is dissatisfied with Big Blunders is only familiar with the movies, and is expecting "generic fantasy"(whatever that entails) rather than what was actually written by Professor Tolkien.

People are having their judgement clouded by disappointment.
    It all makes perfect sense: Their judgement is clouded. If they weren't so clouded with disappointment, then they wouldn't be so disappointed!

I can't help but wonder what they're so disappointed about in the first place...

Generic MMOs like Lord of the Rings Online 2007-2012? If you thought that what we had before was so boring, how did you ever make it all the way through to Helm's Deep?

Nobody goes there with no gear; maybe it's old gear from level 85, but that's still superman oriented gear. If this was a simulation then we're doing it wrong by having too much gear. Armor and spears are being handed out to Rohirrim who have no experience at all in fighting and being told to defend the walls; they were never told to go out and grind away and hope for a good loot roll. Plus these must be accessible to all players, if you think you're angry now imagine the outcry if players were told Helm's Deep was raid-only with gear checks at the gate. Yes, Turbine is experimenting here, but if instead they had given us a generic WoW style raid that some players were clamoring for then they would have failed utterly at their middle earth simulation.
    Why would we clamor for a World of Warcraft style raid, when we could have had one like a Lord of the Rings Online style raid? It's hilariously tragic how the solo-only fanbois have now retconned raiding in general to be some WoW kiddie stereotype that apparently never existed here, when in reality LotRO used to amply excel at raid content as well. Numerous people on this forum had postulated that The Battle of Helm's Deep would have been the perfect place for Turbine to throw a bone to it's starving raiders, but apparently that would only appeal to...Little kids that have only ever seen the movies, or something.

The sea is calling us home...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BangoTwinkletoes View Post

Well you have to remember we are still a long way from that fight, technology will be better than and can possibly support something more like mount and blade. Though that seems unlikely. Don't lose hope.

Technology, yes. But this old engine has been pushed right up to the breaking point, it appears.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WillnzMyth93 View Post
    This is what makes me sad, I remember as a kid absolutely losing myself in Eriador and loving the game. The immersion felt as it did then because the smaller conflicts made sense in the setting and time-frame (no huge armies running around etc) and the epic quest lines managed to make your character seem important and heroic without sending you into a massive battle. Despite this I always remember being so excited at the escalation of the conflict as the map expanded and the story advanced with expansions. I have so many great memories of the game at this point but I was always still looking forward to participating in battles like Helms Deep and Minas Tirith in the future.

Cut forward six years and the 'epic' battle of Helms Deep has been a culmination of the game's qualities dropping at an increasing rate. Its so disappointing to see what was once without doubt my favorite MMO ever and potentially even my favorite game ever (certainly my fav setting) become so average and uninspiring...

I don't really blame the devs, it just seems that the game engine was perfectly suited for Eriador and the MMO style at the time, but evidently cannot handle large conflicts and more modern gameplay techniques. I just don't have any faith that this game is going anywhere but further down hill without a complete reboot or sequel (as unlikley as this may be).

/rant_over

/reminisce_over
    Yeah. The problem with lotro nowadays is it was too awesome for words looking back a few years and now it disappoints the older player base by becoming more and more average each expansion. What i wish they would try is to stop trying to be so much like every other MMO out there and try to be the Lotro we loved years ago. So what if that means that the big epic fights are mostly NPC's fighting in the backround and you and your buddies handling 3-9 mobs at once. So be it, It was more fun back then.

I still love lotro but not as much as when i first started playing it 5 years ago despite the fact that i lost that account to my own stupidity and had to start all over 2 years ago. I will keep playing and loving lotro until mordor unless it starts to be worse than other MMO's. Even then i will continue to the end just because of the money i have put into this game but we will see if i still love it.

I am not giving red herrings or making up excuses.
    You really think so? Well, at least one other poster thinks like I do, but I'm not going to argue the point.

What store gating is there? I don't use the store except to buy the expansions, and I don't see anything locked off from me. I have not seen any raid leaders demand that members use store purchased consumables.
    You never did the Hytbold dailies? You get 5 each day, but there are 16 available. You can do more in a day, but you have to spend points to unlock it. That's gating. For Rohan they didn't need to "gate" dungeons because getting the gear was mark and seal grind. But you know what? You can increase the rate you get those marks by doing what? Yep. Getting a mark acquisition accelerator from the store. That's gating.

Actually you do see it because you answered exactly what you say you don't see. You earn the trait points to increase your battle effectiveness. You get those by winning the battles. You win the battles by issuing orders to the NPC commanders. The only times you have to fight, your class fighting skills are mostly ineffective. So you can win the battles without your gear because your class skills (and thus gear bonuses) aren't needed.

If you think you're angry now imagine the outcry if players were told Helm's Deep was raid-only with gear checks at the gate. Yes, Turbine is experimenting here, but if instead they had given us a generic WoW style raid that some players were clamoring for then they would have failed utterly at their middle earth simulation.
    Oh please. Don't give me emotions I'm not feeling. I'm disappointed, not angry. I'm bored, not angry. I'm disenchanted, not angry. And so what if Helm's Deep was gated behind a raid? Like all the rest of the content up to Isengard used to be. Where was the outcry then? What your argument here points at is that they blew the development. The Helm's Deep battle(s) should have been session play. We could have had some fights/skirmishes/dungeons/raids on a peripheral level. But no, let's put in a Nintendo quality mini-game and call it the battle.

Well, I tried the mini game, didn't like it and don't bother with it. If I get to max level, which I'm not sure I will, I'll craft up some weapons, armor and jewelry that is sure to be on par with whatever rewards come out of the big battles, and even that isn't a big deal because there's nothing that requires having that equipment anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by rodarin View Post
    There isnt a single person anywhere on the planet including people who worked for Turbine who thought this is what it was going to look like.
    You mean in architecture or size or..?

It's not hard to find depictions online that resemble what we have, or are even smaller in some ways.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rnburg.pdf.jpg (though this one is a bit lame)
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-veiled...nburg#imagebox
    http://thainsbook.net/fortress.html (this includes a drawing by Tolkien)
    http://larsen-family.us/~1066/helmsdeep.html (wargamer style)
    http://walyou.com/lego-lotr-battle-of-helms-deep/ (Legos!)

It's not hard to find depictions online that resemble what we have, or are even smaller in some ways.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rnburg.pdf.jpg (though this one is a bit lame)

It's pretty obvious what he means. You're just quote mining his obviously obvious post which was a response to your obvious support for the battle system in an obvious attempt to provide yet another red herring.

Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Radbug View Post
    It's pretty obvious what he means. You're just quote mining his obviously obvious post which was a response to your obvious support for the battle system in an obvious attempt to provide yet another red herring.

Obviously.
    Which may well have been worth doing. Edoras etc. are very close to what I had in mind. That 'no one on the planet' thing was just plain silly.
    The Balrog lives!! Oh, and give MECCG a try.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000002be0/01008/signature.png]Eladrath[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Radbug View Post
    Oh, the battle system needs work. But Helm's Deep sans battles is fine. Although BB has lots of problems it's not that abysmal.

Rodarin was quite obviously not referring to the architecture, yet certain people are attempting to spin it that way in an attempt to diffuse his argument.

that wasn't the point. But I find it typical you find a lego's thing for it... Because thats exactly how it feels like and how several people during beta have been on the bridge for that part: not being it comparable to lego's, but a bit more mature stuff.

Helms Deep is one of the few tide-turning battles. Like I've said more then once before I got flamed down by you guys: I don't mind the first barrier, the outer wall, being like the command-style. However, when I'm standing on the wall... whether it's book or movie doesn't matter even, it's a castle-wall under siege by thousands. The only time I got that feeling anywhere close is when I looked over the wall and saw 10 orcs standing there waiting to get up the ladders one by one. This while I'm pushing back ladders.... It has nothing to do with reality or anything like that. We are all high-level warriors that fought saruman (maybe not you, cause it involved a raid-fight). And now we aren't asked to fight with??? Makes me laugh how rediculous this is. The warriors are good enough to slay one of the epic enemy bosses ingame, Saruman, yet when it's a tide-turning battle we're asked to push away ladders... Good way to put your resources to work. Who's doing the fighting? Esquires? Slaves?

As for a tide-turning battle Turbine couldn't have missed the board further. If they where shooting an Arrow, it flew backwards. They could've even put in this system along with some nice battles for the ones that loved that (like me), but that wouldn't be very "maximazing profits". And what I don't understand is your un-ending way of trying to put any negative post down. Whether you realise it or not, but turbine has a very small pond to fish in. Who in his right mind would play an old game like this? Even if they would, not everyone likes the LOTRO-lore which is a big part of the game. And even then.... do you really think if someone outside the pond will try this game, they're going to stay? Once they get high enough, they'll realize there's nothing to do. The biggest group is not consisting of people loving to play solo and loving the lore. Why do you think other games actually make an effort to commendate both... sure, for the highest gear you need to group up for dungeons. But most use a working group-finder. This already shows they try to please both. If you think lotro can continue it's existence with only aiming at solo-players you are mistaken. There are many many games out there with less problems, so it's ill-advised to allienate half your player base as it just did with this expansion.

I know it we weren't supposed to win when standing on the wall, but a slight sense of a "big battle" would've been better then what they've got now. And they've shot themselves in the foot as well. By trying to make something new instead of the old-dungeon type fights they actually had to put less recourses into quality. If they would've done the normal-dungeons they would've had time to get out a better version. Now they are stuck with buying bandaids and applying them everywhere with the risk of it starting to bleed somewhere else. it's sad.... and all for what? Profit-maximalisation.... when are companies going to realise this isn't the answer and it's only shooting themselves in the foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Aineas. View Post
    (maybe not you, cause it involved a raid-fight)
    I certainly do raids. Why are there two assumptions now in this thread that I'm a pure soloer? I don't necessarily like running them over and over hoping for drops, which also means I'm not burned out on the scaled instances.

In the epic battles I do find I'm spending a fair amount of time actually fighting, especially in the side quests. Yes if I were ranged I could not just shoot straight down using normal bow, but those orcs can be fought once they come up top. Pushing ladders is optional (dropping rocks seems to help more overall). In group versions it even helps to use some group tactics, again especially in side quests (mostly improving damage, buffs, etc, although it's all dps based). They are buggy of course, confusing, and sometimes just odd (glittering caves could have been a skirmish or instance without undermining their BB concept). And solo at least they feel like big battles because I keep losing some of them by being overwhelmed if I can't keep the enemy at bay; another problem since they can be too hard solo but too easy in a group.

I certainly do raids. Why are there two assumptions now in this thread that I'm a pure soloer? I don't necessarily like running them over and over hoping for drops, which also means I'm not burned out on the scaled instances.

In the epic battles I do find I'm spending a fair amount of time actually fighting, especially in the side quests. Yes if I were ranged I could not just shoot straight down using normal bow, but those orcs can be fought once they come up top. Pushing ladders is optional (dropping rocks seems to help more overall). In group versions it even helps to use some group tactics, again especially in side quests (mostly improving damage, buffs, etc, although it's all dps based). They are buggy of course, confusing, and sometimes just odd (glittering caves could have been a skirmish or instance without undermining their BB concept). And solo at least they feel like big battles because I keep losing some of them by being overwhelmed if I can't keep the enemy at bay; another problem since they can be too hard solo but too easy in a group.
    uhm, ok... yeah you got me convinced now.... I don't like pushing ladders, but ye, love dropping rocks :S You're missing the point here by a mile. I'm glad YOU feel it's a true big battle, but why not actually read the posts and try to imagine yourself on the other side: actually not liking em. But then again, a troll would never like to do that...

And about those assumptions. Everybody does raids, but there's a difference between raiding and raiding. If you can't understand that, you shouldn't be even suggesting that you're on the same page as the raiders, cause clearly you're not. It used to be a game for both... Now??? well, read the comments. And again, having a BIG BATTLE like helms deep which is supposed to be one of the tide-turners.... sorry, saruman fight was more epic then this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaniemooch View Post
    I went into a raid sized big battle, healing spec and in healing stance. I single target healed every NPC and banner I could find and only about 1 in 5 heals affected them. I nearly lost a Commander because I was standing there spam healing with Bolster Courage and very few had any effect on the morale of the NPC. The rest of the time I ran around and threw the occasional heal on a fellow player but mostly I was useless. My being a minstrel was ZERO use to the group. As well as feeling useless, or perhaps because of it, I didn't have fun. I did however get a platinum for a side quest I never saw or participated in and we got a silver medal over all. How special.

Today because of the epic quests I went into the caves battle, and was instantly killed twice by running into an invisible wall. I couldn't figure out where I was supposed to be and lost all side quests. Yet I won a bronze medal. I also had almost a gold repair bill. Again, NOT fun.

For a change however I could go join another Sambrog run or farm Ost again for the zillionth time for gear. Wait, I did that last expansion...
    I agree. Big Battles are not fun .. not even the ones that are not broken. Your class/role means nothing when participating which makes the changes to the talent trees even more puzzling.

I've been playing since open beta in 2007. I've been here for all the expansions and all of the changes. I love the lower level area revamps they did because those area's were less fun when I was levelling up with my first and second characters (and 3rd-5th characters for some of the areas)..now that I have 8 more characters going through them..it makes it seem a lot newer. I actually really like the class changes too because it refreshes the game for me. After playing for 6 years things were getting really stale gameplay wise. Some aspects still are but they're clouded over a bit with the class changes. I've had to take multiple breaks over the past 4 years. Some 3-5 months at a time. I practically skipped out on Rohan compared to the way I played when every other expansion was released.

The only thing I don't really care for is mounted combat. It's kind of clunky and not really fun.

With the short amount of time I have to play these days..the way the game is now fits me perfectly.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000001896/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Alotlost View Post
    Imo, those that are about to leave, have left, are playing another game and still post here, are people who desperately want improvements, so that they ARE able to come back and enjoy themselves. I would consider these people to be the best advocates of Lotro, .... because they care, to keep checking back, to show an interest.... to expose their feelings. (Even when they are fully aware, there are going to be those aggressively defensive people that will shoot them down and attempt to belittle them.) These people are those, that care so much about the game, they don't want to let go.... to give up... to accept unwise development..... And whats more.... they still have faith, still believe in our developers to 'get things right'. They keep trying, again and again, giving lots of emotional energy to rally for what they deem positive change.

Its simple, if they did not care.... they would walk away and not look back. Which type of people would you prefer in our game, (even if you didn't agree with their views) those that don't much care about what game they play, the development of those games, or those that will continue to rally for positive acceptable change, even when they have for the moment, begun to play another. This shows the emense pull of Lotro, you can play another game, do other activities, but still care so much that you will put time and effort into reading and posting on the forum.
    Quoted for Truth.

True, many of us have stopped playing and we desperately want to be heard. We check back hoping someone takes aur feedback into consideration.
    Sadly after 2 months of not posting, all I see is MANY LOCKED threads with feedback or loyal long term people desperately wanting to be heard shut down.
    I'm sure this one will be locked soon as well.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][COLOR=#9acd32][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000048cc1/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [CENTER][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Azulia Andune-65 Minstrel[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=olive][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Azabella Kyngsley 65-Loremaster[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkolivegreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Mystify Yew-65 Runekeeper[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=darkgreen][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=yellowgreen]Izara Banrae-65 Burglar[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=orange]Azaa Rava-65 Captain[/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]Azotic Veru-64 H[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=seagreen][COLOR=sienna][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow][SIZE=2][COLOR=sienna]untress[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellowgreen][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]||[SIZE=2][COLOR=sandybrown]Azaya Fayari-65 Champ[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE]Azonu-Rank 7 Warg[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/SIZE] [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=sienna]and Eatsee![/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=yellow]||[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10