We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helms Deep Repeatable Quests?

Are there any quests that are part of the Helms Deep expansion that are repeatable every day?
    Just got to 95 and was wondering if I should be doing them tomorrow. Does anyone have a list of all of them and where I go to get them? (If there are any)

Thanks in advance

Battles are dailies accessible through instance panel, and have multiple daily quests within randomly chosen. There must be something to obtain the Compendium V but I haven't heard what/where yet.
    Link to our community LOTRO store google spreadsheet pricelist and conversion rates, please contribute too!: https://goo.gl/wxPqCm

Quote Originally Posted by RJFerret View Post
    There must be something to obtain the Compendium V but I haven't heard what/where yet.
    As far as I know the relevant content isn't in the game yet, maybe with 12.1.
    Used to play: 85 Champ / Captain / Runekeeper / Guardian, Guild Master of everything but cooking.
    Playing now: Hellcat / King Tiger / GW Panther / IS / KV-5 / M4 Sherman and more

Compendium of Middle Earth V are available from the Crafting Vendor in all good skirmish camps

From memory the price is around 69 Medallions and a couple of hundred Marks, can't check as currently at work.

Not to piggyback ON THIS THREAD...

But other than BB dailies and Warband dailies...are there any daily quests anyone had found? There usually is another way to earn coins via a daily kill 10 wolves type quest somewhere. Just curious if anyones found one yet.

Thanks!
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

I'm wondering that, too. I'm out of quests, & after hunting all over for dailies, headed here. So there's nothing?

Do the Epic Battles give helm coins? (needed for single use recipes, SHARDS - ugh, etc)

As said above... There are warbands, and little else.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    As said above... There are warbands, and little else.
    I thought the war bands are currently not repeatable. Or is it some are repeatable and others are not.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    I thought the war bands are currently not repeatable. Or is it some are repeatable and others are not.
    Afaik, only the ones in eastfold are "bugged", the others are repeatable.

The ONLY repeatable quests in the entire zone are the 20 warbands (another thread in this same sub-forum lists them, and yep, the 5 in Eastfold are bugged so non-repeatable) which do give Iron Coins, and the HD battle instances, which don't. Absolutely nothing else out there.

ya, they confirmed that a whole bunch of lvl 95 stuff like crafting dailies haven't been released yet. maybe 12.1 x-fingers. Right now the War-band dailies aren't enough to make farming the W Rohan Tokens a viable thing.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

By the way, West Rohan deeds (exploration, slayer, etc.) are also a source of Iron Coins. Not repeatable, of course, and not big numbers, but potentially an overlooked option for someone desperately trying to reach some barter goal.