We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Quests for level 38-44?

So I've just rolled a Rune-Keeper, and I'm struggling to find quest content for these levels. I've tried both The Misty Mountains and the Ram Duath area of Angmar, but I've run out of quest content at level 39. I'd hate to have to do skirmishes or farm monsters until I can do Forochel/Eregion.

I honestly cannot remember what area I quested in for these levels on my other characters, so any help would be appreciated.

Try the Trollshaws, bit boring as an area IMO but it has lots of quests (with some decent gear as rewards) for levels 30-ish to 45-50. Mix it up with some later Angmar-MM quests and after you've levelled enough it's just a short ride into magnificent Eregion.
    [url]www.ragequit.gr[/url]

Did you pick up the Misty Mountain quests that start in Rivendell too?

Other areas for you to hit:
    Annuminas and the quest hub just north of it in Evendim
    Echad Candelleth, Trollshaws
    Gloin's Camp, Misty Mountains
    Aughaire, Angmar

This is definitely a rough patch - one that the players have been asking to be revamped for years. The good thing is that once you hit 45 or so, it's smooth sailing to level cap.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Alright, thank you both.

Yes, I have picked up the Misty Mountains quests that are started in Rivendell. I've done all of the Gloin's camp quests, minus the few fellowship ones that are red for me. The quests in Aughaire are also red, so I have not done those yet. And lastly, I've done all of the quests in Evendim, minus a few of the ones in Annuminas that are too hard to do solo.