We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bound to Character Question

Hi - I just have a quick question regarding bound housing items. If you have a bound item in your house and you delete the character that it was bound to is there any way for you to unhook that item? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by MysticWarrior View Post
    Hi - I just have a quick question regarding bound housing items. If you have a bound item in your house and you delete the character that it was bound to is there any way for you to unhook that item? Thanks in advance!
    There should be a 'return to owner' option when you click on housing hooks that have bound items on them. This should send them into the 'escrow/housing chest' of the character/account the item belongs to. There will be no way to destroy this item though since it is bound to a deleted character.

Thanks! I found it. I can deal with the item not being able to be destroyed. I'm just glad I've got the hook back! Better remember to check that the next time I may need to delete a character. Thanks again for the help!