We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: a letter

a letter

in the quest chain in edoras where we solve a fight between two brothers about the house which was their father's before he died, we find many letters in the abandoned house. the letters we find on furnitures disappear once we complete the quest, but the letter we found in the lockbox, saying that whoever find it first will inhert the house (our character), is still in my inventory.
    what should i do with it? destroy it? or keep it?
    also, i completed the edoras quests and got no quests from ewoyn, expect of the vector quest to underharrow which i collected earlier. is there a quest about the final evacuation aand i missed something, or did i acted right just moving on to underharrow?

You get vectored back later after you go do Underharrow and that other place north (name starts with an M I think, but I forget what it's called). When you return to Edoras, you then get a quest that starts the actual evacuation. The quest description lists some epics and "Edoras: ..." quests that are required in order to advance the evacuation.

As for the letter, I also still have that in my inventory. I'm kinda bummed that we can't really have a house in Edoras. Not sure what to do with the letter.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

oh, ok. by the way, the place in the north is called upboarn and there is nothing to do there expect of gathering some tent materials from an underharrow quest and this mile stone. there is also a scout there sending me to gandalf, who will send me to aldburg. is there anything i missed that needs doing there?
    and, last thing, can anyone who completed HD quests tell me the questflow by regions? for example, kingsteed, then something else etc.

Actually, I meant Middlemead. As for progression, my bet is that the Eastfold comes next. But I haven't gone that far yet.
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Questflow of Westemnet areas seems to be Kingstead, Eastfold, Broadacres, Westfold, Helm's Deep.
    More detailed, from town to town... that's trickier.

After doing the Epic far enough to unlock the landscape quests, they're vectored save by area (Eastfold's final quest sends you to Broadacres), also by level. So, theoretically, you can 'skip' an area; after reaching a certain level, you should see a Westemnet Scout who tells you to talk to Gandalf, who'll send you off to the next place.
    If memory serves right, levels 87, 89, 91, 93 trigger the Westemnet Scout's appearance.
    [center]Jestem tym, czym jestem.[/center]