We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: Greetings, from Strayhold

Hi, I'm Isil. My main char on Silverlode is Isiliel,a lvl 34 Loremaster, and I was honored with joining Strayhold a couple of weeks ago. I just want to tell all newcomers who might be interested in joining us that the people I've had the pleasure of interacting with in Strayhold so far have been helpful and funny as all get out. I have been made to feel very welcome and a part of this kinship and I recommend it to anyone who would like to check it out.

Happy hunting to all!
    Isil
    Isiliel, Elf Lore-Master ~ Malela, Human Hunter ~ Jerandir, Human Captain ~ Nesme, Human Minstrel ~ Aelwan, Human Warden ~ Gripe, Dwarf Rune-Keeper ~ Calena, Hobbit Burglar~Oblio, Dwarf Champion ~ Aiwe, Elf Rune-Keeper ~ all on Silverlode ~Very proud member of Strayhold & wearer of TSK quality Tshirts

Quote Originally Posted by Isil0320 View Post
    Hi, I'm Isil. My main char on Silverlode is Isiliel,a lvl 34 Loremaster, and I was honored with joining Strayhold a couple of weeks ago. I just want to tell all newcomers who might be interested in joining us that the people I've had the pleasure of interacting with in Strayhold so far have been helpful and funny as all get out. I have been made to feel very welcome and a part of this kinship and I recommend it to anyone who would like to check it out.

Happy hunting to all!
    Isil
    Yup yup....I mean, what other kin has a flip-flop wearing Court Jester in their ranks? That alone is recommendation enough! *nods sagely* Btw, great finally getting to meet you and anar the other night....'twas fun! And Boon too.
    [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff0000][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000fff5/01002/signature.png]Lyfwyn[/charsig][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=red][B]Huriel, Elf Loremaster [COLOR=blue][COLOR=royalblue]Faerthurin, Human Burglar [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=green]Dimaethor, Elf Warden[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Yeah, I really enjoyed it, too. And Anar is still laughing about it. He takes getting picked on well, don't you think? We do it a lot and he gives as good as he gets. We're both competitive in some areas and we have a great time with it.

Btw, I wear flip-flops, too, since I live in the deep South. They're a necessity most of the time. My favs are brown leather Earth Shoes and they are very comfortable.

Hope to see you again in-game real soon.

Isil
    Isiliel, Elf Lore-Master ~ Malela, Human Hunter ~ Jerandir, Human Captain ~ Nesme, Human Minstrel ~ Aelwan, Human Warden ~ Gripe, Dwarf Rune-Keeper ~ Calena, Hobbit Burglar~Oblio, Dwarf Champion ~ Aiwe, Elf Rune-Keeper ~ all on Silverlode ~Very proud member of Strayhold & wearer of TSK quality Tshirts

Isil and the rest of her Charlie's Hell's Angels have defiled and denigrated my kinship site! I am unhappy with their noobment of my uberrific kinship site.

You will all pay with beer! Beer and nuts! You know, the nuts that are honey glazed and yummy? I love those.

YOU WILL PAY!
    I am Blackhawk, Leader of
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events
    ~ Member of the 2013 Player Council ~
    ...We were not ready to find Aztaur the Balrog, the Frozen Death, the Ice Demon of Thangorodrim. But Find Him We Did...

Quote Originally Posted by TheStormKing View Post
    Isil and the rest of her Charlie's Hell's Angels have defiled and denigrated my kinship site! I am unhappy with their noobment of my uberrific kinship site.

You will all pay with beer! Beer and nuts! You know, the nuts that are honey glazed and yummy? I love those.

YOU WILL PAY!
    didn't do it.
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." Galadriel
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000003c5a0/01006/signature.png]Felyne[/charsig]

Didn't do it either, but I'd still be happy to buy a round of beer and honey roasted nuts for all my kin, as long as I can have honey brown beer.

Isil

New requirements for guild application.

If you don't want to read 'em, just know our minimum is upped to level 25. Ooooo. Ahhhhh.

Back to your regularly scheduled lame MP flaming.
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events
    ...We were not ready to find Aztaur the Balrog, the Frozen Death, the Ice Demon of Thangorodrim. But Find Him We Did...

Ohhhh... I was mentioned in a post in a postive manner! Great bunch of guys. Call on me anytime.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000000004b0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Molen51 View Post
    Ohhhh... I was mentioned in a post in a postive manner! Great bunch of guys. Call on me anytime.
    Never fear, I'll make sure it never happens again.
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events

Behind that hard, ungiving exterior, our Fearless Leader has.....a hard, ungiving interior!

JK, actually he cares a lot, but doesn't want anyone to know it.

Love this kinship, one and all.

Isil

Wink Re: Greetings, from Strayhold

Hi and greetings from Strayhold.
    Since I joined Strayhold I have found this to be a great group of people.
    They have an excelent sense of humor, are willing to help any way and how ever they can and we always have fun. They encourage improvement in all of a characters aspects and will help you do just that.
    So why not check us out on our web site. I think you would enjoy being a part of our band of misfits.

Anardir lvl 34 LM
    take care and enjoy

Behind that hard, ungiving exterior, our Fearless Leader has.....a hard, ungiving interior!

JK, actually he cares a lot, but doesn't want anyone to know it.

Love this kinship, one and all.

Isil
    Yeah...he's just a big teddy bear.
    [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ff0000][B][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000000fff5/01002/signature.png]Lyfwyn[/charsig][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=red][B]Huriel, Elf Loremaster [COLOR=blue][COLOR=royalblue]Faerthurin, Human Burglar [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=green]Dimaethor, Elf Warden[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

Actually I don't mind if people know... People in Strayhold are considered people, not Tanks or DPS.

Yeah, I care, and my purpose as guildleader is to facilitate fun for everyone, in whatever form that may take each particular evening. I take great pride in doing just that.

We are just over half full of main characters (though our players' alts are welcome to join as well). We will have no more than 30-35 active members at any given time. We are, and will remain, a small, tightly knit, group of adventurers looking for fun together. You don't have forever to join, since we will turn away even the most worthy applicant once our ranks are filled.

Plus we have an offline roster! oooooo. And, we have a cool header graphic. ahhhhhhh. And some wear flipflops. Duuhhhhhh......

S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events

It's nice to see a kin leader who cares so much about his kinship and the people in it, and realise that they ARE people, not just a class, or a number. You all seem a great bunch and a boon to Silverlode.
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." Galadriel
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000003c5a0/01006/signature.png]Felyne[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by honoure View Post
    It's nice to see a kin leader who cares so much about his kinship and the people in it, and realise that they ARE people, not just a class, or a number. You all seem a great bunch and a boon to Silverlode.
    Very kind of you, and a good way to make up for the threatened GROINTHWACK from earlier.

I will take exception with Hobbits though. I'm still trying to determine if they should be shaved and THEN broiled, or simply boiled, and scoop the hair out as it floats to the surface. Time, and practice, will tell.

You might wanna check your own website...
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events

As you can see from our Offline Roster, we have grown just a bit. We are just slightly over half full, so we are looking for about another 15 players or so to join us.

We will be tackling the end-game content, just not tomorrow. Soon though!

Good group of players here, knowledgeable, willing to teach. And we don't let our recruits walk around with subpar gear, either.
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events

With the Book 10 patch, our level requirement has changed significantly.

Main Characters of ANY LEVEL may join Strayhold as a recruit. Recruits that attain level 25 will be attributed the rank of 'Member'.

Please see our message board section "Applications & All About Strayhold" for more information.
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events

Yes..come join! I need someone to play with! I promise to be good.

Quote Originally Posted by pookiegrl75 View Post
    (must keep mouth zipped shut. must not say... must not.. )
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205010000031e61/signature.png]Clawgore[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by branix View Post
    (must keep mouth zipped shut. must not say... must not.. )
    Too late... you already thought it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000004cc5f/signature.png]Qillyu[/charsig]

Talking Re: Greetings, from Strayhold

Quote Originally Posted by pookiegrl75 View Post
    She git tired of me and now needs a new victm

and i can type real good too

Quote Originally Posted by anardir View Post
    She git tired of me and now needs a new victm
    What? You mean Isil will let you off your leash for a few minutes to let me play with you? Wish I had known that earlier! Thanks Isil!

Anytime, my friend, anytime. Serves him right for not fixing my computer fast enough. I may have to borrow your whip again soon, if he doesn't do something about it in a hurry. I don't want to end up on the floor twitching and drooling like last time it broke. Pitiful sight to see, just pitiful.

Isil

Anytime, my friend, anytime. Serves him right for not fixing my computer fast enough. I may have to borrow your whip again soon, if he doesn't do something about it in a hurry. I don't want to end up on the floor twitching and drooling like last time it broke. Pitiful sight to see, just pitiful.

Isil
    Yes, join Strayhold! We will have you twitching and drooling in no time flat!
    S T R A Y H O L D
    Forum
    ~Roster ~ Events

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast