We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: Greetings, from Strayhold

I sent someone your way last night. Seemed like a real nice guy, but we had to turn him down cause we're closed and if I recruit any more my kinnies will kill me

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    I sent someone your way last night. Seemed like a real nice guy, but we had to turn him down cause we're closed and if I recruit any more my kinnies will kill me
    That's awesome, Aurora... I'll seeya in game, we can chatzkie.

I swear, this thread will entice someone to inspect/fellow with/join Strayhold, if it kills me.

Don't nobody get any smart ideas, either.

http://kinship.strayhold.com

What is MOST annoying, though, is our header image looks perfect on Firefox... But horrible on IE. I hope you people didn't just look at the header image and run away laughing.

I have not given up in my quest to entice someone to join our guild through the official forums. Eventually, someone worthy will fall prey to my uber techniques of enticement.

I really find it strange how difficult it is to find people to join the guild. Hm.

If you are registered at our forums, you have a PM waiting for you.

Be careful, it's going to sting a little. But, you can take it if you are Top Shelf. Some of you aren't, though. I'm looking at you Josy! Oh, and Hannah! Also Aurora, and everyone in Carpe Testiculum! And Cnapa, you don't call, you don't write...

Sorry about the Testiculum thing. I foresee pain in my near future...

Quote Originally Posted by TheStormKing View Post
    I swear, this thread will entice someone to inspect/fellow with/join Strayhold, if it kills me.

Don't nobody get any smart ideas, either.

http://kinship.strayhold.com

What is MOST annoying, though, is our header image looks perfect on Firefox... But horrible on IE. I hope you people didn't just look at the header image and run away laughing.
    I did! i just joined your site for fun. we have a very small guild, kept fragmenting after the fall of SWG, but have found our home here in LOTRO on silverlode. Personally I would love to merge with another guild, but I know my kin are not up for that.
    We are an adult kinship, though thats not a hard and fast rule, like I said, small, I would rather have a small kinship of good people than a large kin of not so wonderful people whom i dont know, but at the same time I would like to meet new people and grow our guild slowly.
    We range in levels from 48 ( our great and wonderful leader) ( dont tell him i said that ) to under 10 with most of us in the mid 20 range. I would probably be higher if i could settle on a main character Havent tried Monster play yet, though am open to it. well.. i DID make a spider named webigail just for fun..hmm what else,
    well, our core players play daily( sometimes for hours ) and we have a few who play more casually.
    well i think i have rambled on long enough.. i hope this has made sense as I have NOt had a cup of coffee yet today!
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." Galadriel
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000003c5a0/01006/signature.png]Felyne[/charsig]

Also Aurora, and everyone in Carpe Testiculum!
    Actually, I took this as a compliment!!

But sadly, it puts you no closer to hardcore....

Quote Originally Posted by honoure View Post
    I did! i just joined your site for fun. we have a very small guild, kept fragmenting after the fall of SWG, *snip*
    Another SWG refugee!

What galaxy did you play on?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620501000004cc5f/signature.png]Qillyu[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ozthorn View Post
    Another SWG refugee!

What galaxy did you play on?

LOWCA !! (for me at least =) )

Well, this recruitment thread has still not found a single new member. I shall soldier on!

It occurred to me that in our Application Requirements thread, I did not spell out the Strayhold Loot Rules. Silly me! That's why we don't have applicants in droves!

I'm going to live in my own fantasy world where that statement is true.

Anyway, please inspect not only our application requirements, but our Strayhold Loot Rules in the same forum on our website. To sum up: we are an anti-NBG guild.

We are still alive, we are still recruiting new players, we are still questing together, and we are still having fun together.

Recruiting here has claimed Strayhold's first victi--- er, MEMBER. Yeah that's right, member. Gratz Dolfindel.

Might YOU be the next? (Here I am pointing at the screen, through the Internets, at YOU)

Quote Originally Posted by Josy View Post
    LOWCA !! (for me at least =) )
    Holy ****!
    Did everyone from Lowca come to Silverlode? What was your names there?

edit: Sorry to jack the thread.

Keuvi Allif was my first char, and my jedi
    Josy was my unlock character

BUMP FOR STRAYHOLD! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Bump for Strayhold as well. Good folks those!

Carpe Testiculum....actually we do that too *grin*

Grats on your new member, hope you get many more. I echo what Slyfinger said. Smart hobbit that.

Well, just wanted to say I joined up. And let me tell ya, I was very impressed. Everyone was so very laid back...and helpful...I finished bk1 thanks to them and got a bad *** armour set (including some very sexah new flip flops ) and a nice shiny new sword *pokepoke* for my lil elf guard. And I totally agree with their AH philosphy...I've always been that way myself.

Anyway, I'm a newb to Silverlode but have been trolling your boards for a while now. Hope to see some of you in-game.
    Last edited by pookiegrl75; Aug 09 2007 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pookiegrl75 View Post
    including some very sexah new flip flops
    Me: Welcome Mahtisse, she just joined, she's, uh, special
    Mahtisse: I wear flip flops!

I dunno why, but that just seems hilarious. Is it just me?

It's just me, I'm sure. I just wanted to share.

Me: Welcome Mahtisse, she just joined, she's, uh, special
    Mahtisse: I wear flip flops!

I dunno why, but that just seems hilarious. Is it just me?

It's just me, I'm sure. I just wanted to share.
    Ok...you left out part of the convo, so that just makes absolutely no sense....and it really does make it look like I'm 'special' Thank you so very much.

Ok...you left out part of the convo, so that just makes absolutely no sense....and it really does make it look like I'm 'special' Thank you so very much.
    I didn't have my 8-track set to record, so I just posted what I remember through the purple haze.

I didn't have my 8-track set to record, so I just posted what I remember through the purple haze.
    Oh...just figured, knowing you...you intentionally edited the convo.

Oh...just figured, knowing you...you intentionally edited the convo.
    Welcome aboard pookiegrl75. I, too, have been very pleased with how cool everyone is in Strayhold. Several players have gone out of their way to give me resources and craft me cool gear. Hopefully, we'll get to play together soon.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420501000025da7b/signature.png]Popsicletommy[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by GTMoose View Post
    how cool everyone is in Strayhold
    Dolfindel called me cool. /flex

/tearsofjoy

Now you don't expect us to believe there is room to /flex in that drawer, do you? And are you sure those are tears of joy...might they not be tears of shame? NOT HARDCORE!!

Hey, it's been about a week, and I know you are all DYING to read something that's not PvMP drama.

So, given that...

We have grown significantly in the past week. Generally now, we have 9-12 people on during core night hours. This means that we are just slightly less than 1/2 full. Our guild is going to be small and tight. I am *SO* pleased with some of the new people in the guild. Very active, funny, and so willing to help.

Shout out to Carpe Jugulum (Beregond especially!) for coming out to help defeat Book 5 Chapter 5. Chapter 8 is a go tonight, thanks to you guys!

yes im dying to read something thats not pvp congrats on your recruitment!
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." Galadriel
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000003c5a0/01006/signature.png]Felyne[/charsig]

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast