Re: The Council of the Secret Fire (Landroval)
There are many reasons to join the Council. So many, in fact, I could make a game out of them.
1) Landroval is the unofficial RP server and, you know, eventually, you're gonna want in.
2) That is one awesome Kinship name to sit under your name and title.
3) It doesn't matter what you're into, someone in the Council will undoubtedly enjoy that same thing and want to do that with you. We're already discussing the facilitation of Crafts interdependence among the members and various methods of roleplay.
4) You'll have easy access to RP with me! ...Wait, what do you mean that doesn't count as a reason?
5) Four out of five Dentists agree that four out of five dentists will agree on anything.
6) If you don't join, I will have someone shoot this Baby Lynx. You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?
[center]Tathariel (Elf Minstrel/Explorer) | Irraen (Woman Burglar/Farmer)
Sing it with me! "Frooooodo! Of the Nine Fingers! And the Ring of DOOOOOM!"[/center]