We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

In Defence of Middle Earth

I noticed I have the "In defense of Middle Earth" buff on me, but don't see the ability to put it on myself like I could before the update, so where does it come from now?

Quote Originally Posted by azbolt View Post
    I noticed I have the "In defense of Middle Earth" buff on me, but don't see the ability to put it on myself like I could before the update, so where does it come from now?
    It got merged with Motivating Speech which is permanent now. However, it seems that it is still presented as IDOME in the buff bar.

I wish it got rolled into the Motivating Speech icon, as the bar is busy enough already.

Ah, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bezmer View Post
    It got merged with Motivating Speech which is permanent now. However, it seems that it is still presented as IDOME in the buff bar.

I wish it got rolled into the Motivating Speech icon, as the bar is busy enough already.
    Yeah, that's an obvious relic from the early betas where we had two Speech toggles. Both had the same IDOME effect, in addition to increasing Max Morale or Max Power.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post
    Yeah, that's an obvious relic from the early betas where we had two Speech toggles. Both had the same IDOME effect, in addition to increasing Max Morale or Max Power.
    I wasn't it beta. It's still weird, though -- even though there are technically no negative effects there, I'm surprised one would implement a skill that cannot be turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezmer View Post
    I wasn't it beta. It's still weird, though -- even though there are technically no negative effects there, I'm surprised one would implement a skill that cannot be turned off.
    You should be able to toggle it off, if you so choose. It just toggles on by default, much how stances are automatically turned on for other classes now.

I don't think I've actually managed to toggle it off...

Quote Originally Posted by Cadd_EU View Post
    I don't think I've actually managed to toggle it off...
    I don't think it's possible to toggle it off.

No, it's not, not that you'd want to anyway.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!