We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LF KInship on laurelin

Goodday i am a return player and LF a Kinship.

What i am LF?

1.Not a HEAVY RP kinship,just one for social lvling more then RP.
    2.One that you dont need to register on their site first,Want to join first before i begin on a website :P
    3.One thats not dead /dying :P i tryed on my server and wow over 30 i PMed and most are dead/inactive/dying so :P
    4.A big/active one for english/Dutch player

Quote Originally Posted by Kimisaru View Post
    Goodday i am a return player and LF a Kinship.

What i am LF?

1.Not a HEAVY RP kinship,just one for social lvling more then RP.
    2.One that you dont need to register on their site first,Want to join first before i begin on a website :P
    3.One thats not dead /dying :P i tryed on my server and wow over 30 i PMed and most are dead/inactive/dying so :P
    4.A big/active one for english/Dutch player
    Hi Kimisaru,

You might like to look here on the Laurelin Archives. Its a community support site for the roleplaying kinships on Laurelin, the only one of its kind for Laurelin. The kinships here are all roleplayers to some degree but it varies from what many refer to as Light to Medium and Heavy Roleplay styles.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me here, on the Archives or in game on my main shown below and I will do my best to help.
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar

LOl that site is dead like the server :P
    I tryed it there onces half of the kinships on it does not exist anymore and the another half is dying/not answering/not recruiting so its pretty out of date that site :P

Hi.

You should have a look at this.
    I'm sure you will find plenty of nice people in Keepers, and some of them are Dutchs.

GL and have fun!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

(ooc) Hello, if you are looking for a kinship try to get ahold of me in game Meronym from house courtnay. We do RP but it is not forced, we like to do instances/skrims, Crafting, doing quests together etc.. if you are interested I hope to hear from you soon, Meronym