We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Some decent store deals please.

It's been a very long time since there has been any store deals for quest packs or complete expansions.

I've been waiting months now.

How about even a determine your discount? There's not been one of those for a long time either.

Yeah I meant in game store for TPs not your cash shop.

---_____________---

Yo! How about some turbine in-game store expansions and quest packs 50% off for christmas? c'mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    I've been waiting for months for the heavy steed trait to go on sale. Alas, it hasn't happened yet.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

It must be like stores in real life; you wait months for a sale and nothing happens, you cave in and buy the item at or near full price, it goes on sale the day after you would have been able to return it for a refund
    The Balrog lives!! Oh, and give MECCG a try.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000002be0/01008/signature.png]Eladrath[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by trcanberra View Post
    It must be like stores in real life; you wait months for a sale and nothing happens, you cave in and buy the item at or near full price, it goes on sale the day after you would have been able to return it for a refund
    Warden and Runekeeper... yeah... happened to me with them.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    Warden and Runekeeper... yeah... happened to me with them.

Two character slots (#6 and 7 for me) were bought 12 hours before they went on sale. This was early in my playtime, and I hadn't seen them on sale, nor realized there was a general cycle to sales. I then ground like a madman the next week to get # 8 and 9.

I got the premium wallet 24 hours before it went on sale because in playing on and off for two and a half years, I had never seen it. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpmochump View Post
    Yo! How about some turbine in-game store expansions and quest packs 50% off for christmas? c'mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on.
    The Quad Pack (MoM/SoM/RoI/RoR) is doing exactly this, this weekend only.
    (I should probably change this to a real sig now, but I'm busy playing LotRO.)

Quote Originally Posted by Duke_Darkwood View Post
    The Quad Pack (MoM/SoM/RoI/RoR) is doing exactly this, this weekend only.
    Not really. This sale is for the out of game store that takes dollars. He is looking for a 50% off sale in the in game store - Lotro Store that takes Turbine Points. Problem is that Turbine very rarely runs 50% off sales in the Lotro Store.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    Not really. This sale is for the out of game store that takes dollars. He is looking for a 50% off sale in the in game store - Lotro Store that takes Turbine Points. Problem is that Turbine very rarely runs 50% off sales in the Lotro Store.
    Ah, my mistake; I didn't realize that offer was the Turbine Store, not the LOTRO Store.
    (I should probably change this to a real sig now, but I'm busy playing LotRO.)

heh I've been waiting for Crafting Guilds to go on sale for some months already... My weaponsmith is getting impatient.

I have been waiting for a QP sale for months.

30% off Quest Packs - on the In-game LOTRO Store, today only. (December 2nd)

It would be awesome to see another 30% of purchases of 2500TP coupon code. Or something like that in June of 2012.

With that, I was able to get:

Quest Pack: Misty Mountains- 625
    Quest Pack: Forochel- 595
    Quest Pack: Evendim- 595
    Quest Pack: Angmar- 795
    Inventory: Bonus Bag- 495

With the 2000TP I got from the Mithril edition plus some extra I had, I got 3175TP worth of content for 2223.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterU View Post
    Any chance your DDO counterparts could do something similar with adventure packs?
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Coxis View Post
    I have been waiting for a QP sale for months.
    ouch. im new player, and just last night got the quad pack and a 795 tp pack. if only i had known there would be a sale a few hours later

Your quad pack deal

Quote Originally Posted by Jonirenicus View Post
    ouch. im new player, and just last night got the quad pack and a 795 tp pack. if only i had known there would be a sale a few hours later
    Is still a good one, but I can understand if you need to fill in lower level content that it can feel a bit ill-timed.

ETA, actually, if you still have some of those TP left, this deal is on the price in game it looks like, which would make the bang for your TP higher. Check it out in game. (I subscribe, so cannot verify pricing).
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Astarte View Post
    Is still a good one, but I can understand if you need to fill in lower level content that it can feel a bit ill-timed.

ETA, actually, if you still have some of those TP left, this deal is on the price in game it looks like, which would make the bang for your TP higher. Check it out in game. (I subscribe, so cannot verify pricing).
    im about 158 tps short of another pack now. and this deal only lasts one day. ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonirenicus View Post
    im about 158 tps short of another pack now. and this deal only lasts one day. ah well.
    Well, you have free content till around level 30, so keep an eye peeled for sales, and opportunities to score some TP with in game deeds.

Enjoy Middle Earth!
    LilyRose of Gladden, Mistress of the Rangers of the West Kinship. Come check out our kin at rangerswest.guildlaunch.com.

Thanks! Just got the last 3 I was missing. I am now the proud owner of all quest packs! *

* Except for Wildermore and GR. Not interested in those.

Thanks! Just got the last 3 I was missing. I am now the proud owner of all quest packs! *

* Except for Wildermore and GR. Not interested in those.
    They're pretty good though, so I would suggest them eventually. I rather liked both areas.
    And Fourteen Other Alts

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    They're pretty good though, so I would suggest them eventually. I rather liked both areas.
    I disapprove of Turbine's latest business model. Instead of making great, enjoyable areas to quest on, they have transformed them into endless grinds with tokens. Wildermore and GR are prime examples of that.

This Cyber Monday deal is really sweet. You need Quest Pack(s), You got Turbine Points. Get them today.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I disapprove of Turbine's latest business model. Instead of making great, enjoyable areas to quest on, they have transformed them into endless grinds with tokens. Wildermore and GR are prime examples of that.
    Ironically, I enjoyed both areas, and was able to resist grinding to do so. I'm fine with leaving those at lower than kindred for the foreseeable future. Nothing in the area requires purchases in the store either.

I did pick up rep accelerators for some areas, but that was a purely optional convenience.

Just goes to show there are a lot of ways to play this game.