We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Music in Aldburg Crafting Hall

Background music

When you enter the Crafting Hall in Aldburg, music plays.
    It seems to cycle through a number of different pieces of music and changes when you enter any of the Guild Rooms, only ceasing when you leave the Crafting Hall.
    Can this music be turned off in any way (it does not respond to any of the Audio settings/levels in the system options) whilst in the Crafting Hall?

Thanks, as I like to craft to the sound of rattling hammers, not music :-)

if it doesn't respond to the sliders, it needs to be bugged. Posting it here won't do any good.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq358/drschplatt/sig-lotro95.jpg[/IMG]
    [URL="http://www.osf.guildlaunch.com"]The Order of The Silver Flame[/URL] - A fun, mature, helpful and friendly kin. Come join us on Silverlode!
    [/CENTER]

Thumbs up

I love the music in the crafting hall I wish it was for sale in a music box for my own home

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerc View Post
    Background music

It seems to cycle through a number of different pieces of music and changes when you enter any of the Guild Rooms, only ceasing when you leave the Crafting Hall.
    Can this music be turned off in any way (it does not respond to any of the Audio settings/levels in the system options) whilst in the Crafting Hall?

Your master volume for the game is the only way to affect this music.

I believe you can turn it down with ambient sound volume.
    Galedlen/Rud/Aerval/Erenric et al of Landroval

/maps back to Galtrev
    Last edited by melyjely; Nov 25 2013 at 01:19 PM.
    [COLOR=#ffd700]I'm a Banana[/COLOR]

Good tunes

I find the music in the crafting hall rather enjoyable and I'm more of a metalhead than anything. I just lower the ambient volume and relax....

I dig the music in there, spend all my idle time there actually. Reminds me of The Final Cut album. Snare drums, acoustic guitar, violins... I dig it.
    [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic]~In serving each other we become free~[/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Chefson View Post
    I dig the music in there, spend all my idle time there actually. Reminds me of The Final Cut album. Snare drums, acoustic guitar, violins... I dig it.
    I like the music, once or twice through, but if I'm going to spend more than a few minutes in the crafting hall I have to turn off my sound. If I don't I end up with an ear worm hammering away at those tunes for a day or two.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    http://www.theoldergamers.com

Oddly, the music in the crafting hall is tied to the ambient noise slider.

Probably a bug far, far down the list.
    [CENTER][I][SIZE=1][COLOR=Gray]This has been a public harassment announcement®[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Gray] Courtesy of The Ministry of Creative Anarchy - Public Harassment Office[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerc View Post
    Background music

I agree. It seems like they put alot of effort into making music new and interesting for crafters(a plus). But yeah it doesn't seem to be effected by any slider but the master, and the greatest song you've ever heard can annoy the #### out of you after so much crafting.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000989c8/01008/signature.png]Julesven[/charsig]

I hate that music furiously, it sounds like some emo-grunge ####! I was seriously expecting a Rohirrim version of Kurt Cobain with an emo haircut apparing on a stage in there.

Crafting hall music

Loving the music in the crafting halls so much better than the anoying minstrel trainer at everdim and other places wish i could get a download so i didnt have to sit in the crafting hall to listen to it

Music in Aldburg crafting hall

Quote Originally Posted by Laithali View Post
    I love the music in the crafting hall I wish it was for sale in a music box for my own home
    Me too!!!! Wonder when this will be available to purchase...I love it!
    Kiai, Kiak, Kiya, Kyiaa, Kyiai, Kyiia, Kyiya on Windfola
    Ryerord on Vilya