To go from 30 -> 45 slots requires 100 Mithril coins OR 25 Gold - Single
To go from 60 -> 75 slots requires 100 Mithril coins (no gold option) - Deluxe
To go from 90 -> 105 slots requires 100 Mithril coins (no gold option) - Kin
...I feel that this is far overpriced when you consider that 100 mithril coins costs 850 TP. Since you can't actually buy JUST 850 TP, you'd have to drop (at a minimum) 20 bucks for a single upgrade. This is FAR too much real life money for fake-world storage. I'd be willing to pay closer to five bucks. Nor do I understand why I can't simply pay TP for the upgrade--at this point, mithril coins are beginning to feel like nothing more than an unfavorable conversion rate.
Furthermore...why is there no option to pay gold for upgrading kin-house storage? If a kin decides to expand their housing chests, who's going to foot the bill? There's no way for all the kin-members to get together (efficiently, anyway) and chip in mithril coins towards an upgrade.
I'd like to suggest significantly lowering these costs, and adding a purchase-with-gold option to upgrade kin storage.
As someone later in the thread pointed out--why should housing storage be cheaper than bank storage? Another poster has kindly included an excellent list of reasons, which I am reproducing here:
* Housing storage can only be accessed at one location.
* It is the only form of storage that can be shared between players.
* There is already a price to get the house, on top of opening the chests, so the total chest cost is actually higher.
* House storage has a rental fee. Bank storage is free once it's purchased.
* You don't get a refund on your chest if you lose the house. Bank storage is forever.