We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: TY Withywindle

TY Withywindle

I wanna take some time to say ty and good bye to all the awsome people i have met in the moors the last 9 months or so

many of u might have noticed i havent been much active lately reason is simple i havent felt like playing lotro much however i had the feeling that i might would play some lotro the end of this year in Helms Deep expansion but not 2014 for me alot of very exiting gaming titles will be released first quarter of 2014 so that will definetly be the end for me
    the reason i most likely wont be playing the rest of this year is i will have to either charge turbine point or grind them in the freep world first is not really an option since i already know i wont be playing lotro for long anyway second is pretty much equal to torturing my self so that wont happen either

so good bye all awsome people i hope u will have alot of fun and alot of great battles in the future without me

to Creeps remember the only good freep is a dead freep KILL EM ALL

to weavers i ocasionally get questions about my traits im pretty sure my trait setup is on wartab threat on this forum enjoy

Sadly, I will most likely do the same. I've decided to wait a few days before I make my final decision.
    It's a sad thing to see you leave, although i'm sure Ode will be pleased, haha!

Cheers dude, I wish you all the best.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

I'm sure freeps are glad that you leave! Wish you all the best, former spidy m8.
    Pic related, its a freep with Flatusanu on him:

Cheers from Mirgil!
    WW: some nab reaver and a nab warg
    Snowy: WL Kojiro, BA Mirtazg, Weaver Spinosaurus

We are gonna miss u flatu
    cheers kalaz

Enjoy Flatu, it was fun having you around.
    I hope your decision is not final and that you'll return to us creeps some day

Thx for OP weaver packs !

Quote Originally Posted by Tharvendall View Post
    Sadly, I will most likely do the same. I've decided to wait a few days before I make my final decision.
    It's a sad thing to see you leave, although i'm sure Ode will be pleased, haha!
    You can't leave Morth. You are already rooted to the Gramsfoot ground.

Good luck and have fun!
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Was great fun playing with you and I hope one day you decide to come back to the game. Anyhow good luck with whatever you may move onto whether its another game or real life.

Parmluk/PewPew/Pinkplague.
    Arkenstone - Warg R11 Parmluk |BA R12 Pewpewparmdevz | WL R9 Juxxernaut | Defiler R8 Pinkplague | Reaver R7 Lifestaeler | Hunter R6 Phoelix | Weaver R6 Dazefordays
    Prime Evil - Fractured
    Mentionable Former Servers - Silverlode | Withywindle | Imladris | Landroval

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to play with you a whole lot. But from what I've seen you're an extrodinary spider and you'll be missed for sure!
    Curuorn, Guardian - Barcode, Warden, leader of Rebirth - Dodar, Reaver - Curuornn, Warleader
    One of the founders of KhaosRogues (R.I.P. Muz, Goor, Lasto), son of Vandalf.
    Withywindle PvMP Videos

It's been great playing with you, Flat... awesome player and guy, all around. I echo the others in wishing you the best in whatever you do next, and hope you decide at some point to come back, at least to say hello on occasion.

Cheers, mate;

Bralg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.com

I see dead freeple...

One of the best spiders for sure.

Sad to see you go.

All the best to you in your future ventures!