We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Epic Volume III - Problem - need help

Hi 2 all;

I dont have Volume III Epic quests, I remember that a got i letter for: Quest:Volume III, Prologue: Messages from Lórien, but i think i throw away and now I dont know how to return it

I only have Volume II epilogue left of epic quests.

Please help.

Ty

GP

Just go to Pethelen. He stands in front of the Last Homely House in Rivendell and will send you to Elrond. There you will get further instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Katerchen View Post
    Just go to Pethelen. He stands in front of the Last Homely House in Rivendell and will send you to Elrond. There you will get further instructions.
    Ty Katerchen for answer, but i was there and at Pethelen there is no ring

Quote Originally Posted by gvozda View Post
    Ty Katerchen for answer, but i was there and at Pethelen there is no ring
    That's strange. Mybe I am wrong, but I think he should have the quest even if you don't have the letter. Did you also check with Elrond? Unfortunately I do not remeber, what triggers the letter. If it is just level dependant or if it depends on finishing a certain (epic) quest.

The prologue is rather lenghty and, if you ask me, rather boring. At least if you do it the third or fourth time. Elrond will show you all the rangers which you have to meet later on. Have you checked your log with the finished quests? No book III entry at all?