We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cmash View Post
    Because cappies are just now the new fotm/y class. Burgs no matter what expansion have always been good and a pain in the ### for all creeps.
    I don't care what burgs were, I have eyes ive seen what burgs can do, I have one myself, my point is cappies deserved a boost solowise and all haters can suck it! Way too much fun being invincible minus the power issue not arguing whether its op, cheap, or ridiculous just stating its way too fun to laugh in so many creeps faces XD Def expecting a nerf... If turbine cant simply follow thru with something so blatantly obvious they are more dull to the senses of perception than Helen Keller. Any cappy running LOM in the moors atm is an easy moding POS and im the biggest one Gotta get my fill before the nerf lol
    Last edited by Sic1; Dec 27 2013 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
    I don't care what burgs were, I have eyes ive seen what burgs can do, I have one myself, my point is cappies deserved a boost solowise and all haters can suck it! Way too much fun being invincible minus the power issue not arguing whether its op, cheap, or ridiculous just stating its way too fun to laugh in so many creeps faces XD Def expecting a nerf... If turbine cant simply follow thru with something so blatantly obvious they are more dull to the senses of perception than Helen Keller. Any cappy running LOM in the moors atm is an easy moding POS and im the biggest one Gotta get my fill before the nerf lol
    This is honest and awesome. Heart touching actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnhz View Post
    Is it sad that this was more entertaining than the game recently. lmao

I thought Helms deep was a epic fail because I was expecting a Major epic hack and slash battle not handy the Tool man Tailor craft shot hour. So far its been a epic shop and wood working class. Not to mention there death stroke in jacking up the Moors and a Tree trait system screwing everything else up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3