We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Epic Quests

Epic Quests

I have noticed that when I receive new Epic story quests that the level is too high for me to complete. I think new epic quests need to be a lower level for people who like to go through the story quickly.
    Another thing is, many epic story quests are hard to find when they come. Things like this one left me months of searching and asking countless people.
    If these things are improved this will help me out a lot through the game.

Thank You

HD raises the level cap to 95, so one should expect at least the later parts of the Epic taking place there to be at that cap. (That is what Turbine has been doing in expansions for *years*.) It is almost always possible to find out where a newly released Epic Quest starts by going to the NPC with whom you finished the last one. If that doesn't work, try major NPPCs: Elrond, Gandalf, Galadriel or the like.

As for going through quickly...not going to happen. Turbine doesn't want you to do them fast. They've spent a year developing the expansion (including the Epic Quests) and that content has to hold you for another year, with the likelihood of a modest area--and possibly another book--being added around 6 months from now.

Quote Originally Posted by timeless99 View Post
    Another thing is, many epic story quests are hard to find when they come. Things like this one left me months of searching and asking countless people.
    You are obviously asking people that do not know. Or they do not want to bother telling you. The solution is go here:
    http://lotro-wiki.com/
    do your own research. That way you are not depending on finding someone that knows and is willing to tell you when you are wanting the information. The other problem with asking people is the "Getting old stale information" because things have changed. Or their memory is defective and you are getting bad information.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.