We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by petaloudas00 View Post
    2 things that i've noticed.

1.battle memory resounding challenge does not make damage.
    2.i tried to destroy 3d age weapon to take the legacy with +light damage, but when i click decontruct i don't have the option of this legacy

can someone test it also plz?
    Both of those are in this thread already. I had made a post about the legacy issue, and Winter23 mentioned the RC battle memory issue.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

parry

Added this one to the list. For some reason the bônus of parry of sword just disapear sometimes. Need re-equip sword to make it come back.

Quote Originally Posted by petaloudas00 View Post
    2 things that i've noticed.

1.battle memory resounding challenge does not make damage.
    2.i tried to destroy 3d age weapon to take the legacy with +light damage, but when i click decontruct i don't have the option of this legacy

can someone test it also plz?
    I noticed this also and forgot to bug it. Thanks.

Someone already mentioned this, but in the interest of keeping things centralized...

No Spear Gambit benefits apply to Javelin Gambits. This is an issue because there isn't any "Javelin Gambits damage" or anything, everything is for Spear Gambits. Carvings, Battle Hymns, etc. Most importantly, traits! The whole Spear Sweep part of the Recklessness tree doesn't work in Assailment. Power Attack line needs its bleeds in Assailment. EDIT: Only Unerring Strike has a bleed. Power Attack and Mighty Blow need to be fixed. Also none of the Offensive Strike traits work for Assailment, which is a shame because that is a chance for some nice synergy if you're willing to spend the points.

Also Finishers don't work in Assailment. The Barbed Javelin bleeds are also all messed up which I believe has been noted. The 5-length Gambits are putting out the lowest bleed currently.

These bugs, combined with a couple of the Gambits were renamed while the rest retained the "Ranged" designation in front of them... maybe I'm reaching here but that kinda tells me that they didn't have enough time to work on this specific trait line and stance.
    Last edited by thunderchickn; Dec 02 2013 at 12:59 AM.
    [center]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

The In-Combat Power Regen legacy on the legendary weapons STILL does not affect warden ICPR. THAT has been broke since RoR. I bugged it and started a thread on it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlgon View Post
    The In-Combat Power Regen legacy on the legendary weapons STILL does not affect warden ICPR. THAT has been broke since RoR. I bugged it and started a thread on it then.
    what do you mean? It certainly seems to work for me..

Quote Originally Posted by rannion View Post
    what do you mean? It certainly seems to work for me..
    I mean.. I equip the weapon. I hover my mouse over ICPR, Then, I upgrade the tier on the ICPR legacy. Hover my mouse over the ICPR again and the number has not changed. Guess I will look at it again in-game.

EDIT: NM.. guess I was tired. Tried again today and works on my 95.
    Last edited by Darlgon; Dec 02 2013 at 09:23 PM.

Deviled_Egg is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GSO86 View Post
    I played my warden for a couple of hours last night... In my opinion the most annoying
    Thing that needs to be fixed is the stun breaker we have... Why in the world does our
    Stun breaker take longer to activate then the actual stun.... I am at a loss for words as
    To who thought it was a good idea to give our stun breaker a 3 second animation...
    This definitely needs to be fixed ASAP. And if this behavior is intentional then Eru help us.
    The animations are being removed for 12.1 and being replaced with simple visual effects.

Deviled_Egg is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    I can't extract the +% Light Damage legacy -__________-

It doesn't show up in the list of legacies to be extracted when deconning a level 30+ item. All other legacies I have show up. 2/3 weapons I'm trying to extract legacies from right now have this legacy that I cannot choose.
    Heyo! This should be fixed in 12.1. We ran into this bizarre issue where extracting the Warden Light Damage Legacy could result in you getting the Captain Light Damage Legacy and vice-versa. As a stopgap measure we had to prevent extraction of both legacies. We sorted out a proper fix in the meantime, and in 12.1 you will be able to pluck those legacies when deconstructing your weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviled_Egg View Post
    Heyo! This should be fixed in 12.1. We ran into this bizarre issue where extracting the Warden Light Damage Legacy could result in you getting the Captain Light Damage Legacy and vice-versa. As a stopgap measure we had to prevent extraction of both legacies. We sorted out a proper fix in the meantime, and in 12.1 you will be able to pluck those legacies when deconstructing your weapons.
    Very cool, thanks. I also noticed that by counting out the other legacies available, this legacy should be a major but it is marked as a minor. This explains why you can ID a weapon with this legacy, but it may cause other issues if it's not just graphical.

It would also be awesome if the class item LI title that includes light damage was opened up to any type of LI so we could use it.
    [center]
    [/center]

The animations are being removed for 12.1 and being replaced with simple visual effects.
    Hey Egg, thanks for stopping by.
    Any chance you can tell us what you currently have planned for Wardens in 12.1?
    I've been holding off leveling my Warden so far.
    Also, any chance you might be willing shed any light on this issue here:
    (https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...#post7011970)?

Pretty please?
    Aethelbehrt ~ Captain of Landroval
    Haradwen ~ Warden of Landroval
    Zôraphel ~ Burglar of Landroval

Not sure I saw this one exactly. In Epic Battles, my gambit builders do damage, but the AoE ones like Fierce Resolve only do damage on the first shot. The successive ones that are stuck in my builder do ZERO damage. I can spam them with zero reduction in the targets health.

Eh, the epic battles are all kinds of messed up. Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if I attack a mob that hasn't been aggroed by a friendly NPC, it immediately drops out of combat after and clears all dots and debuffs. So Marked/Diminished Target debuff, Unerring Strike bleed, all the Barbed Javelin bleeds, ...useless.
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone

sorry to deviate a bit deviled_egg but...by animations do you mean any animations that break combat states....for example for champions and their blood rage skill? i know other classes that are in the same boat.

Fire / Light Oil does not change the damage type from <ranged weapon damage type> to fire / light for:
    Marked Target
    Diminished Target
    Snapshot - Ambush
    Dodge This!
    Quick Toss
    and of course ranged autoattacks and ranged gambits that are ranged weapon damage type.
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone

Buff durations will be going up in 12.1 and we'll continue to modify threat. Thanks for the feedback!
    4 secs !

i guess sending that post took more than that duration eh?
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~ [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]MeL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Circle of Trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#666699][COLOR=purple]Melowar [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=darkgreen]MeL thyPointedEarHunter [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=red]Crymeareaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399046-Join-Warden-Squad-of-Snowbourn-%21&p=5428178#post5428178"][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Join Warden Squad Today![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]_______[/COLOR][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][B][I]Snowbourn[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]__[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]___[/COLOR]__[/COLOR][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381206"][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]PvMP Video/Movie Gallery[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

Hello!

I am consistently having several issues...

1) My current gambit will stay in the loader after being executed....allowing me to continue to do this gambit without having to build it again.

2) After leaving combat...the gambit stays in the loader for ~9 seconds but during this time i am unable to use "Recovery" or "Quick Recovery" to clear all or one of my base builder gambits in the loader. This is an issue that occurs in the regular game as well as inside big battles. So if i want to change my gambit for the next attack once i leave combat because an orc died...i am unable to do so for that ~9 seconds. These two skills work correct in combat and out of combat but not the transition between combat states.

3) Periodically, i find that after executing a gambit on a mob i go out of combat as if the mob had died...instead of staying in combat until that mob has died. This may be related to using Desolation as the first skill to enter combat but i have not tested this enough to confirm this relationship.

4) Desolation seems to only work 180 degrees infront of you. The skill says it has a Radius of 6m... I'm not sure if it should hit things behind you but if you do the animation out of combat...your character will spin in a circle as if it should hit 360 degrees...I've also noticed that the ability to apply the attack to the mob seems to not be working right if the target is on the move...even if you are right next to the moving target (whether you are moving or not), it feels like the radius is reduced to the point that you need to be standing ontop of the mob for it to work. In other words...the 6m radius/range feels more like 1m.

Best,

~ Bamor - Rank 12 Warden - Imladris ~
    Last edited by Ravdor; Dec 12 2013 at 06:35 AM.
    Ravdor, Hunter | Bamor, R12 Warden | Imladris -> CrickHollow | Raid Leader of DarkCarnage
    www.youtube.com/ravdor || www.twitch.tv/bamorz

Quote Originally Posted by Ravdor View Post
    2) After leaving combat...the gambit stays in the loader for ~9 seconds but during this time i am unable to use "Recovery" or "Quick Recovery" to clear all or one of my base builder gambits in the loader. This is an issue that occurs in the regular game as well as inside big battles. So if i want to change my gambit for the next attack once i leave combat because an orc died...i am unable to do so for that ~9 seconds. These two skills work correct in combat and out of combat but not the transition between combat states.
    You can use "Battle Prep" to enable Recovery and Quick Recovery after you drop out of combat. Its a annoyance but it works for me. I agree it would be much nicer if Recovery and Quick Recovery were always available so you could just clear the Gambit in progress panel when you wanted. I consider it a bug and it seems a simple fix (just mark them as OK for out of combat), so lets all /bug it.
    Last edited by RuralDeliveryRouteGrams; Dec 12 2013 at 10:46 AM.

Simplifying Suggestion: starting at level 1, grant Warden's Battle Prep as an always on passive trait.

This would get rid of most of the (many) differences between being out of combat, out of combat but in battle prep mode, in combat, or in the first 9 seconds post combat.

The new, simplified rules could be:
    *You can use builders, masteries, Recovery, and Quick Recovery at any time, both in and out of combat.
    *Gambits in the Gambit Panel NEVER go away until cast or cleared with Recovery.

Not Changed:
    *Battle Memory would still clear after 9 seconds
    *Masteries would continue to have no cooldown when used out of combat but a 15 second cooldown when used in combat.
    *A legal target would still be required to cast gambits that do more than self-buff.

The net effect of this would be to streamline gambit building by making it almost identical in and out of combat, leaving our Gambit Panel completely under our control, and doing it all without making any significant change to our actual abilities beyond granting Battle Prep and Recovery at level 1 instead of whenever we get them now.

Optional Improvement #1: (add a pre-combat potency skill)
    Add a new skill (Combat Prep?) to be granted after Battle Memory and Potency (level 50ish?). It would be an out of combat skill that would copy whatever Gambit is in the Gambit Panel into Battle Memory (replacing whatever is there, if anything). This would be a buff since it allows Wardens to prepare two gambit before combat which would be nice but hardly game breaking and fits well with the idea of the Warden as a proactive class.

Optional Improvement #2:
    Make the gambit builders behave like masteries out of combat (no cooldown, no animation, and no sound) because I'm tired of yelling at myself while battle preping.

[optional UI feedback, add a quick flash of color when gambit builders and masteries are used out of combat, you could borrow the Red, Green, and Yellow flames used on solders when given commands in Big Battles]

Quote Originally Posted by RuralDeliveryRouteGrams View Post
    Optional Improvement #2:
    Make the gambit builders behave like masteries out of combat (no cooldown, no animation, and no sound) because I'm tired of yelling at myself while battle preping.

[optional UI feedback, add a quick flash of color when gambit builders and masteries are used out of combat, you could borrow the Red, Green, and Yellow flames used on solders when given commands in Big Battles]
    neat ideas and solutions there !
    i think this might als help get rid of clumsiness of assailment combat play !
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~ [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]MeL [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#666699][FONT=Georgia]~[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Circle of Trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#666699][COLOR=purple]Melowar [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=darkgreen]MeL thyPointedEarHunter [/COLOR]~ [COLOR=red]Crymeareaver[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?399046-Join-Warden-Squad-of-Snowbourn-%21&p=5428178#post5428178"][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]Join Warden Squad Today![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]_______[/COLOR][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][B][I]Snowbourn[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]__[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]___[/COLOR]__[/COLOR][URL="http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381206"][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue][B]PvMP Video/Movie Gallery[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/URL][/FONT][/CENTER]

another things need fixing is that some ofthe teal jewellery set bonuses are broken.

for ex :%10 spear gambit dmg does not apply to ranged gambits.

i couldnt test the %10 max moral heal or the dot bonus.

?f anyone have those can you test if the %10 morale heal Works with our self heals?

are those set bonuses working in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by MeLoWaR View Post
    neat ideas and solutions there !
    i think this might als help get rid of clumsiness of assailment combat play !
    I made a long ago post when Orion was still dev that if they removed all damage/buff components to builders AND all clicking delay that would go along way to smoothing out all warden issues (basically an always on battle prep with zero delay). Clicking 3123 as fast as you can, then executing the skill retains the dynamics of gambit building, but removes the ###### dps/buffs from the 1-3s of global cooldown, and lets the warden focus exclusively on gambits. Less need to worry about buff duration, damage output, and slow clunky feeling of building a gambit.

Then you can still have masteries for more dynamic gambit strings, but the warden is less impacted by "builder lag", building gambits on the move, etc. Power would be the limiting factor, and dbtd would be a regular rotation for all trait lines (if it isnt already)

Just the gambits please.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000029c75b/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

DE dont forget that battle memory resounding challenge does not make damage.Please fix it is important.

Desolation is apparently reducing my targets' miss chance - I assume it's supposed to be increasing their miss chance. Bugged it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast