We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Deviled_Egg is offline The Lord of the Rings Online Team
    Turbine, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    what does it mean?

edit.
    aye maybe that column of small heals after dismount?
    Yup! This was put in for the hotfix less for the extra heals and more for the fact that the extra heals were a symptom of some scary, potentially performance shredding server shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterlilion View Post
    I noticed that the Warden-skills "Critical Strike", "Steadfast" and "First Aid" have the exact same icon.
    Is this a bug or is there some reason for this that I can´t figure out?
    This is most certainly a bug and will be fixed for 12.1

Quote Originally Posted by CM-Amenophis View Post
    A few things a already posted during beta:

-Buff durations (DE said 12.1)
    -Assailment Damage (DE Said 12.1)
    -Spear Mastery (passive) still only gives 2%! Since Racial Bonuses grants 5% all Hobbits will use Clubs, Elfes and Men will use Swords. Raise Spear Mastery to 7% so that is equal to Clubs and Swords!
    -Recklessness Skill still only improves base Damage for 50%. If you are equiped you only gain rough 11% dmg increase!
    -Warden level 85 Earrings (Class) have changed their bonus from Thread to Marked/Diminished Target DeBuff. But you increase opponents Mitigations and not lower them. Please fix it!
    -DoT Duration is still to low to have a good DoT rotation. Increase Duration or lower triggercount from 4 to 2 seconds (same as Loremasters)
    -Change steadfast to a fastskill. Animation takes to long
    -Increase HoT from +3 to +5. Otherwise we will be forced to use 85 Sets
    -Change Determination Capstone already! Almost every Person during Beta told you that it is absolutely useless!
    -Javelin of Deadly Force still only works on plain ground
    -Some Legacys are now useless too! Shieldpiercer for exp.
    How about new legacys like:

-Desolation +Target
    - +X HoTs
    - +X DoTs

Other Stuff:

- Grace Period for Might was over during Beta, but its not on Live Server. Physical Mastery Bonus from Might shouldnt be there anymore!
    - Since we will be on cap with 95 and l95 equip, how about change some Evade Rating Bonuses from Determination Tree into Inc Heal? That would allow us to use other Relics or increase it more

Next Days i will Post more broken Stuff! I hope you fix many of them and polish other stuff! thx
    A lot of items here are things being considered for tweaking and change. Thanks for the list and to everyone who's reporting issues and concerns.

How about new legacys like:

-Desolation +Target

- Since we will be on cap with 95 and l95 equip, how about change some Evade Rating Bonuses from Determination Tree into Inc Heal? That would allow us to use other Relics or increase it more
    I like both of these a lot. I would kill for a Desolation +target legacy!!!

EDIT: I keep forgetting to add this here but disarmed AND silenced both block out using our new First Aid skill... kinda think that should be fixed right? I mean a condition blocking use of our condition clear?
    Last edited by thunderchickn; Nov 22 2013 at 04:19 PM.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Add to your list these skills:

Javelin of Virtue
    Piercing Toss
    Ranged Boar's Rush
    Ranged Boot
    Ranged Safeguard

If you un-equip your weapons, the tool-tip shows "0.0% of Ranged Damage" for all of them. Not sure if it is a tool-tip bug or that they really are missing part of their damage component. There are more, but thats a big one I just saw.

Deviled_Egg, some things I would like you to please consider. I am glad that you returned the skill names surety of death and and dance of war to their original form, however. I feel that the buffs received from the fist-shield line would be better suited to the shield-fist line and vice versa. Dance of war has always buffed avoidance as the very name of the skill implies evading attacks through movement. Just seems to make more sense. If crit defense / mit buffs were tied to the fist-shield line it would help wardens maintain threat via damage and also help them mitigate critical attacks now that crit immunity is gone. Being medium armor tanks, spike damage has always been a weakness. I also think access to a higher base block rating would be nice considering wardens carry around a big shield. I've seen dps wardens with 1% block. People are asking for more of an incentive to carry spears witch has always been the main weapon for the warden. Perhaps instead of increasing the damage of the passive trait as some have suggested, you could slightly increase the range of the spear. That is why they have always been the primary melee weapon of ancient warfare. They are longer than swords and axes etc. and you can hit your target from further away...Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RaleyD View Post
    I haven't noticed any power problems in Recklessness. This is strange since prior to the update I never used Recklessness because I couldn't go for more than a few seconds without running out of power.

The item that annoys me is that Recovery does not work when you are out of combat. We have now gone from a state where it was impossible to retain a gambit when out of combat to it being impossible to get rid of one while out of combat (except for waiting for the old gambit to time out). This can be a pain when going from one combat to another as I often don't realize that I have an existing gambit until after I started building the first gambit of the next combat.
    You can actually use 'Battle Preparation' and then remove the gambit with 'Recovery'...works for me at least
    Anyway the power is a real problem, but if you add 'The Dark Before Dawn' to your rotation( Potency -> TDBD is best I.M.O) or just get some pots
    Enjoy!
    [center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ohqwlt.png[/IMG][/center]
    [center][color=red][size=3]all chars kinda retired, not playin anymore[/size][/color][/center]
    [center]out of date but too bored to change it[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Jas2112 View Post
    I also think access to a higher base block rating would be nice considering wardens carry around a big shield. I've seen dps wardens with 1% block.
    Deviled_Egg, this is a concern that I share. Currently, if we stack Agility (our main stat) + Vitality (as the new gear leads us to do), we have very good parry and evade, but not very good block (even with all our +block buffs). On the other hand, according to tooltips in-game, Might is still contributing to our physical mastery. Can you confirm whether this is working as intended, and will continue to do so*, or whether this is a bug and either needs to be changed or is displaying incorrectly. I ask for this reason: If we are going to continue using both Agility and Might for our physical mastery, it behooves us to balance the stats out in our gear (such as taking a few +Might jewelry pieces) in order to increase our block rating. On the other hand, if only Agility is supposed to provide our physical mastery, we need to stack that in order to increase our DPS which effects our threat. I would vote for leaving both Might and Agility as they are in providing physical mastery, but I think all of the Helm's Deep Epic Battles Warden jewelry is agility-based. Do you see the problem?

The only suggestion I can come up with is to drastically increase the magnitude of the Determination-spec trait that lets us trade parry and evade for block. This way, we can keep with agility, but still obtain a reasonable block rating. I know rating contributions to stats (such as block, parry, and evade) were tinkered with between beta round 6 and live so I do not know if the following still stays true on live, but in round 6, on a level 91 Warden with all level 90 crafted gear (and level 85 second age LIs), I was able to cap Parry and Evade, but came several percentage points short of capping block - and that was only for a few seconds due to our buff gambit durations being too short (but you know that already).

I think, ideally, we should be able to cap BPE using level 95 gear and maintaining our buff rotation while tanking. We are still the avoidance tank, after all, even if the Guardian dev has buffed the snot out of our Guardian brothers.

*=Back in Riders of Rohan when Wardens switched from Might to Agility as our main stat, we were told that there would be a grace period of a few updates when both Might AND Agility would contribute to our physical mastery. This was to give us time to switch over from Might gear to Agility gear.
    Aethelbehrt ~ Captain of Landroval
    Haradwen ~ Warden of Landroval
    Zôraphel ~ Burglar of Landroval

I could use a little help here post patch.

You see I'm a new Warden player I have only recently made the push up to level 44 before Helms Deep release. I love the Warden class it's great! Been having a lot of fun with it. Challenging, exciting, and uniquely interesting!

Point is, I had been having fun running Skirmishes with a guild buddy (Hunter just a few levels below me) and we could duo it up to difficulty 2 or 3 on my level setting.

Post patch I spec'ed Determination, and went as tanky as I could figure with all the skills. I had the new ICMR going, At Arms or something I think it's called?

Ran the same Skirm I had been doing and only went difficulty 1, and I was getting mauled! I was was doing all my typical tricks, and kicked it up a notch.. battle prep.. made sure defensive gambit buffs where up, cycled morale regen gambits and I was just going down over and over if I tanked a pack post patch!

I felt like paper mache!

OK so from what I have read from previous posts I'm not seeing comments like this. I'm not sure if this is because I'm in mid-level skill point weak point or that I just don't know new gambits I should be cycling, or what!?

So please a little simple help for a Warden Newbie? Am I in mid-level hell or am I missing 'new' gambits I should be running now that they have changed? I'll be honest I haven't dug into details as much as I should yet.. I was pretty frustrated I was getting mauled and took a bit of a break since that 1 night of post patch playing. I'm a Human Warden, level 44 and have all pretty good level equiv player made or similar.

Thanks all!

-Mal

A few more issues of note that I didn't see listed:
    - Shattered Javelins (aoe from Barbed Javelin bleed removal) does not have a damage type.
    - Shattered Javelins damage is really low, not worth traiting. For me at the moment:
    Tier 2 bleed: 591 damage per tick, Shattered does 381 damage.
    Tier 3 bleed: 887 damage per tick, Shattered does 428 damage.
    Tier 4 bleed: 1067 damage per tick, Shattered does 461 damage.
    Tier 5 bleed: 591 damage per tick, Shattered does 500 damage.
    ( Tier = # gambit builders in the associated gambit)
    - The radius on Shattered Javelins is really small, 5 meters or less. (Can't hit one Snowbourne training dummy from another, 6m apart.)
    - Tier 5 Barbed Javelin bleeds (severe bleeds) are doing Tier 2 bleed damage amounts instead of more damage than Tier 4.
    - Spear Gambit damage boosts do not affect any assailment gambits, when they used to affect all assailment gambits that started with javelin.
    - Spear Gambit damage boosts are affecting all Recklessness gambits (as sorted under character skills -> gambit), regardless whether they start with the spear builder or not.
    - Spear-Shield Gambit damage boosts are only giving partial boost to Assailment gambits whose melee equivalent is multihit.
    Ranged Onslaught and Ranged Wall of Steel only gets ~1/3 of the boost.
    Ranged Dark Before the Dawn only gets ~1/2 of the boost.
    - The bleed on Assailment gambit builder Quick Toss (Quick Toss - Bloodied) does not have a damage type.

The key issue with skills that do not have a damage type is that they are not mitigated at all.
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone

I don't know if anyone has posted about this but the -% ranged damage debuff we're getting when we're in Assailment (the one where we get hit if we're in Assailment) is proccing if we're getting hit full stop.

To me this debuff on us should only happen if we're getting hit in melee while we're in the stance, but I get the debuff if I'm getting hit from ranged mobs or anything and whats worse is that if I get hit by a DoT then every tick of that DoT is another stacking -% range damage.

For example, if i was to run BFE as range dps, technically I won't be getting hit by the time inferno hits around, its basically having a perma -25% range damage for the rest of the fight. I could name a lot of other instances similar to this and personally the idea is great but there's no point in running in Assailment if the moment something hits you you get that -% ranged damage debuff even at range.

I know a lot of people here don't like assailment, but I personally don't mind throwing javelins around for 11k+.

EDIT: I posted this on another thread for some stupid reason lol. Also this debuff is strange because sometimes I get it from ranged mobs but sometimes I don't. =\

I can't extract the +% Light Damage legacy -__________-

It doesn't show up in the list of legacies to be extracted when deconning a level 30+ item. All other legacies I have show up. 2/3 weapons I'm trying to extract legacies from right now have this legacy that I cannot choose.
    [center]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Its a known issue, will be fixed with update 12.1

@Sapience: Why not make affected Legacys for free till update 12.1?

Its a known issue, will be fixed with update 12.1

@Sapience: Why not make affected Legacys for free till update 12.1?
    Thank you, I'm glad that is being looked at. HOWEVER now I have an even bigger problem...

I ID'd a new second age level 95 sword, and it came with Light Skill Damage. Cool since that's good for tanking and there's a problem pulling it off existing weapons, but this is a minor legacy. So now I have 2 major legacies and 1 minor legacy from the ID. Unless I get stupid lucky on the reforges, this LI is likely going to be inferior. Great. Unless this is supposed to be a major legacy and just as a messed up icon for some reason. Longshot, but I hope that's the case I guess.
    Last edited by thunderchickn; Nov 23 2013 at 10:56 PM.
    [center]
    [/center]

One of the things that has bothered me the most is the 'in the fray' tooltip does not adjust/list the buffs from whatever spec you are in. In addition, recklessness trait line lists -10% attack duration as a component to specialization, but I have not felt that I have -20% with the legacy maxed out (maybe its just me); nor is it listed anywhere else in the line beyond the specialization prompt/description, and the same is true of the determination buffs.

Resounding challenge battle memory is bugged, it either only sometimes or never does the light dmg listed (none at all).

Im glad I read the light dmg legacy extract is a bug. I feel sorry for others, but was ecstatic when my 2nd age IDd with light dmg, spear dmg and shield buff duration /happydance

Quote Originally Posted by Winter23 View Post
    One of the things that has bothered me the most is the 'in the fray' tooltip does not adjust/list the buffs from whatever spec you are in. In addition, recklessness trait line lists -10% attack duration as a component to specialization, but I have not felt that I have -20% with the legacy maxed out (maybe its just me); nor is it listed anywhere else in the line beyond the specialization prompt/description, and the same is true of the determination buffs.

Resounding challenge battle memory is bugged, it either only sometimes or never does the light dmg listed (none at all).

Im glad I read the light dmg legacy extract is a bug. I feel sorry for others, but was ecstatic when my 2nd age IDd with light dmg, spear dmg and shield buff duration /happydance
    I will agree with you on the attack duration. I have a maxed out legacy, for what should be a total of -20% attack duration while in In the Fray. It definitely feels slower than the old -20% Recklessness stance. My rotations are sometimes skipping certain masteries, where I used to have the timing queued up very well.
    [center]
    [/center]

I've been working on tanking and OMG it is horrible

Specifically, there's a few issues.

1) When I proc potency and use a Resounding Challenge for the damage, works fine the first time. I go to use the memorized version, and I get no damage, but in my combat log it
    says "Vorolas scored a critical hit with Resounding Challenge Damage on the Training-dummy for 1,783 Light damage to Morale." for the non memorized use, but says "Vorolas
    scored a hit with Resounding Challenge on the Training-dummy." x2 for the memorized use. I am almost certain this is not working as intended. Also, this only occurs in "In The
    Fray". Works fine in Assailment. This is huge. it is one of the single most useful aoe aggro gambits we have as tanks. so... whai not working

2)In SG, the brute fights are PAINFULLY HORRIBLE. So, when he uses the absorption shield, damage from the other mobs transfer to the brute, yes. Sure, that's all fine and dandy,
    but: Light Dot damage seemed not transfer through the shield. therefor, ALOT of the gambits used in tanking are rendered COMPLETELY useless in terms of tanking the brute.
    reverting me to single target/multi target direct damage.... Oh wait... resounding challenge memory is broke, so that's not efficient either. It felt literally impossible to tank the
    brute. Im sure it's probably a combination of alot of frustration, and un-familiarity with how we should adapt to that mechanic, but seriously, I should be able to hold the aggro of
    the brute.
    Also, with damage based aggro, the mobs absorbing damage feel absolutely untankable too, because I cannot deal damage to that target. Heal aggro is ALL i got there, and it
    doesnt seem like enough.

3) How do we cope with Deadly Storm traited champs when we have >6 targets? I mean, 6 targets will be manageable when resounding is fixed, but seriously. I trait DS on my champ nearly exclusively because it is absolutely awesome. but: here's some rough math to extrapolate a point.

My champ with relatively low end 95 gear, and a 95 second age, can crit up to about 7k on one hit of a raging blades usage, never mind the other 2 hits.
    The highest damaging gambit i have that hits more than 6 targets (10 targets) is Resolution (correct me if I'm wrong) which based on the tooltip, for me does: 1541 damage,
    and as far as i know, this skill cannot crit, therefor: assuming our aggro is modified by 300%? (i'm not sure because it isn't displayed ANYWHERE that i've seen.) is about
    4623 damage worth of aggro. Alright, nice number, but really? nearly half of 1 hit of 1 use of a raging blade crit? Surely this is a joke. I mean, you still have to account for 2
    more hits of that skill alone, I mean, sure, you have to augment this by using EoB and all that other good stuff. But: simply: The math does not support my tanking for a champ
    with this trait setup, that's just one button. I wont even touch Fury of Blades, that skill is just nuts. I ran a few instances with champs traited as such, and just became so
    frustrated at the fact that i can no longer do what was before a trivial task. I don't want it to be easy, but I also absolutely do NOT want it to seem unworkable. Didnt really
    test the aggro from our heals much in this environment because I felt like I had no time to, though it seems that self healing will contribute a MUCH larger portion of our aggro.

Otherwise, I havent had much trouble with the warden as of the update, It's kind of fun having to learn a new play style, and it's refreshing that it can be difficult to tank again... I just don't want it to be (Seemingly) impossible..
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5885254mErZw.png[/img][/url]

Where has your Wadening taken you?

I just came across this today on my lvl 95 RK...when I go to decon my runestone for the legacy, I cannot extract the legacy Chill of Winter Damage.. which I want on my new LI! I've heard tales of other specific legacies of other classes with a similar issue. I hope this is known and on the list to fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Saorfhlaith View Post
    I just came across this today on my lvl 95 RK...when I go to decon my runestone for the legacy, I cannot extract the legacy Chill of Winter Damage.. which I want on my new LI! I've heard tales of other specific legacies of other classes with a similar issue. I hope this is known and on the list to fix!
    You need to delete your post and move it into the RK forums. This is in the warden forums and your dev will probably never see your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallan View Post
    When I proc potency
    Adding to this. As an avid and hardcore Warden player, one thing I thoroughly enjoyed doing pre-HD was stance dancing. Now with this removed, and our gambits changed and no longer having different (or as much variation as it was) buffs/actions applied upon doing so, (such as the reflective/power restore buffs) it really restricts the freedom and actual difficulty of playing the class to it's fullest extent, I feel.

For this example, I'll be using Exultation of Battle. Previously, I would go into Assailment, (proc potency before or after the fact) cast EoB and then have a ranged EoB stored for later. I could then switch over to Determination (or Recklessness) and cast the BM EoB from range, and it would have the effects of the current stance I switched to. This is no longer possible. I realize this might have been a bug itself, and maybe unintentional from the start, however I really enjoyed doing things like this with other gambits and setting up complex situations in solo or group instances.

However, I don't quite mind as much that the "effects changing but keeping range" mechanic was removed, (as far as I can tell) rather, it appears to be bugged and if I do so it will turn it into a Melee ranged EoB regardless of what stance I store it in from and stay in to cast it later. If I BM it in Assailment, then cast the BM, it appears to be limited only to the default 6.2m. It would at least be nice to see some clarification on whether or not these game mechanics were originally bugs or intentional fixes.

I did take a break for awhile, so maybe this was "fixed" before this patch, but would still like some information on it. Thanks.

edit: fixed wording in last paragraph
    Last edited by DiggleMan; Nov 24 2013 at 08:38 AM.
    - Falci, Elendilmir.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggleMan View Post
    I did take a break for awhile, so maybe this was "fixed" before this patch, but would still like some information on it. Thanks.
    What you describe was working that way all the way up until HD
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by spelunker View Post
    What you describe was working that way all the way up until HD
    That's good... I guess...

I would go into more detail on issues I've found but most have already been posted here, or would just be me complaining. I may edit this post later.

Off topic, I remember you on E.

~a stranger

edit: a few things:
    -There really needs to be some actual in game clarification on what is going on - for those of us maybe out of the loop or that weren't on the Beta. I didn't see anywhere in the patch notes about the 300% threat, etc. The actual tool-tips on abilities need to be expanded upon. First thing that comes to mind is the removal of any threat descriptions, as well as the "new" DC. It doesn't show max targets, and neither does it show how many times the buff stacks. After using it, you can figure it out. That's not how it should be, at least in my eyes.
    Last edited by DiggleMan; Nov 24 2013 at 08:45 AM.
    - Falci, Elendilmir.

I've been working on tanking and OMG it is horrible

Specifically, there's a few issues.

2)In SG, the brute fights are PAINFULLY HORRIBLE. So, when he uses the absorption shield, damage from the other mobs transfer to the brute, yes. Sure, that's all fine and dandy,
    but: Light Dot damage seemed not transfer through the shield. therefor, ALOT of the gambits used in tanking are rendered COMPLETELY useless in terms of tanking the brute.
    reverting me to single target/multi target direct damage.... Oh wait... resounding challenge memory is broke, so that's not efficient either. It felt literally impossible to tank the
    brute. Im sure it's probably a combination of alot of frustration, and un-familiarity with how we should adapt to that mechanic, but seriously, I should be able to hold the aggro of
    the brute.
    Also, with damage based aggro, the mobs absorbing damage feel absolutely untankable too, because I cannot deal damage to that target. Heal aggro is ALL i got there, and it
    doesnt seem like enough.

3) How do we cope with Deadly Storm traited champs when we have >6 targets? I mean, 6 targets will be manageable when resounding is fixed, but seriously. I trait DS on my champ nearly exclusively because it is absolutely awesome. but: here's some rough math to extrapolate a point.
    It sounds like the brute absorption functions the same as Shield Wall; DoTs don't get passed through. Guardians have been using this aspect of shield wall in the moors for years to completely negate DoT damage, much to the chagrin of my spider. Since it's never been fixed, I would assume this has become the accepted behavior rather than something that needed fixed.

Anything that takes reduced damage (Draigoch's head, if I recall correctly) or no damage (Daywalker skirmish lieutenants with shield up) is going to be trickier to tank with damage-based threat; that was an obvious concern the moment they mentioned switching to damage-based threat, which hopefully they will address in the future.
    Gremblus, Seuer, Grelob, and various others of Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by DiggleMan View Post
    That's good... I guess...

I would go into more detail on issues I've found but most have already been posted here, or would just be me complaining. I may edit this post later.

Off topic, I remember you on E.

~a stranger

edit: a few things:
    -There really needs to be some actual in game clarification on what is going on - for those of us maybe out of the loop or that weren't on the Beta. I didn't see anywhere in the patch notes about the 300% threat, etc. The actual tool-tips on abilities need to be expanded upon. First thing that comes to mind is the removal of any threat descriptions, as well as the "new" DC. It doesn't show max targets, and neither does it show how many times the buff stacks. After using it, you can figure it out. That's not how it should be, at least in my eyes.
    While it is indeed playable, this expansion is very much an unfinished product, even compared to past offerings from turbine. The sheer volume of basic tooltips, item appearances, and similar details are in a placeholder status show that the rush was on to get this xpac out on a certain timetable with a much higher rate of 'fix it after release' than we are used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremus View Post
    It sounds like the brute absorption functions the same as Shield Wall; DoTs don't get passed through. Guardians have been using this aspect of shield wall in the moors for years to completely negate DoT damage, much to the chagrin of my spider. Since it's never been fixed, I would assume this has become the accepted behavior rather than something that needed fixed.

Anything that takes reduced damage (Draigoch's head, if I recall correctly) or no damage (Daywalker skirmish lieutenants with shield up) is going to be trickier to tank with damage-based threat; that was an obvious concern the moment they mentioned switching to damage-based threat, which hopefully they will address in the future.
    Lets hope Deviled_Egg has taken some tips from the Guardian dev regarding non-damaging threat skills and general threat utility mechanics that make a class fully playable and enjoyable. A return of 1 or 2 non damage threat gambits and reinstating tje leeches on conviction and DoW would go a long way in this.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

incase egg is still reading this :3

could you remove the in-combat requirement on masteries?

it'd help so much to fix how broken we are in BB's. if an enemy is moving it constantly keeps putting you out of combat and can't use masteries

if not, I seriously hope there is a big fix comeing to BB's and wardens as it's almost unplayable.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Another thing that is slightly annoying to me just because i've played warden for so long, is the fact that our gambit builders are saved for what seems like indeffinitely after combat. Isn't that what battle preparation was supposed to address?

I would rather see the gambit panel clear itself after combat again. also, I dont know if this is linked to the recovery issue.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wsiga.php/5885254mErZw.png[/img][/url]

Where has your Wadening taken you?

Another thing that is slightly annoying to me just because i've played warden for so long, is the fact that our gambit builders are saved for what seems like indeffinitely after combat. Isn't that what battle preparation was supposed to address?

I would rather see the gambit panel clear itself after combat again. also, I dont know if this is linked to the recovery issue.
    that would only be a good idea if they fixed the in-and-out combat issue in big battles.

it's also not indeffinitely, I think it's about 5second.

allow both masteries and gambit removal skills to be used out of combat would be an alternative solution as big battles since first beta have had this issue and I'm starting to think it won't be fixed
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast