Haven't seen such a thread yet, so lets start listing what needs fixing.
1) Buff durations are way, way too short. (I thought that would be one of the critical fixes that would make it for live, but...guess not).
2) Might still contributes to physical mastery. I don't mind this, considering that I would LIKE to have some might for more block rating, but we were told that this was going away with the switch over to agility as our main stat.
3) Guardians have Shield-taunt which “moderately increases threat.” Would it be too much to ask to return one of our threat transfers? We need a way to gain threat without damage aside from spamming Defiant Challenge over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…etc.
4) To quote a kin-member, “The Defiant Challenge animation is very derpy.” I’m inclined to agree.
5) Power consumption is too high. I know we lost the Determination ICPR we had before.
That’s all I got so far. I'm sure I'll come up with more later on, but I'm going to play my cappy for a while.